You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Generic football news

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Generic football news

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Russia banned from the 2022 fifa world cup and the 2020 Olympics

Updated: Russia banned from Olympics, World Cup

WADA says Russia falsified anti-doping data

The witch hunt continues
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:17 am

You really live in your own world...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:01 am

#12 wrote:You really live in your own world...
Sure....

The US should suffered the same consequences and who knows maybe even the PRC
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:27 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:You really live in your own world...
Sure....

The US should suffered the same consequences and who knows maybe even the PRC

Why?

Because your friends the Russians are involved?

This is actually quite a mild punishment for what they DO (mind the present tense!)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Russia banned from the 2022 fifa world cup and the 2020 Olympics

Updated: Russia banned from Olympics, World Cup

WADA says Russia falsified anti-doping data

The witch hunt continues

The whole situation reminds me for..
Tennis Star Serena Williams Locks Herself in Panic Room Over Drug Test Confusion [source]

And just a little clue about the whole doping situation - I can guarantee you that every nation is pumping their own athletes with some banned athletic performance-enhancing drugs. It's not happening in every sport, but for the weightlifters this is a must. And I'm saying the last thing from my own experience - my friends who ended up in a national team camp were given something named modafinil, which is not exactly a good thing.

Long story short, more important is the moment of ingestion and purification of the body, so that when they come to test you -to be pure as a rain drop in it moment.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:10 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Real Madrid Europe's third most proactive youth recruiters [source]

Swiss based CIES Football Observatory has carried out a study on Europe's top 5 leagues n relation to signing policy with German sides coming out on top.

Swiss based (CIES) Football Observatory has carried out a study across Europe's top five leagues (England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France) looking at signing policies of the member clubs over the past decade. The analysis doesn't focus on sums of money invested on recruitment but on the average ages of players signed. The study (which began in 2010) focused on 42 clubs in the five European leagues who maintained top flight status during the period in question.

The study reveals that Bundesliga sides are the most proactive when it comes to signing younger players with Serie A outfits preferring to recruit a more mature player.

Leverkusen top the podium

Bayer Leverkusen lead the way in European football with their signing policy with recruits drafted into the German club during the study having an average age of 23.38. Players such as Leno (19), Bellarabi (21), Vida (21), Milik (19), Son (20), Emre Can (19), Brandt (17), Çalhanoglu (20) and Bailey (19) were all drafted into the Bay Arena at a young age and this week the Bundesliga side added to this trend with the acquisition of Exequiel Palacios, who moves from River Plate, and although his signing falls outside the time-frame of the CIES study, the acquisition of the Argentine epitomises Leverkusen's police with the player being 21-years-old.

Borussia Dortmund come second in the study with the likes of Achraf (19), Sancho (17), Dembélé (19), Isak (17), Weigl (19), Gündogan (20), Kagawa (21) or Lewandowski (21) all pulling on the famous yellow shirt with 23.51 the average age of BVB recruits during the study.

Real Madrid (third)

Breaking the German dominance on the podium are Real Madrid with the LaLiga giants signing players with an average age of 23.54 during the duration of the study. Özil (21), Canales (19), Varane (18), Casemiro (21), Carvajal (21), Isco (21), Lucas Silva (21), Kovacic (21), Vallejo (18), Asensio (19), Theo Hernández (19), Ceballos (20), Vinicius (18), Brahim (19), Lunin (19), Odegaard (16), Jovic (21), Militao (21), Rodrygo (18), Soro (20), Kubo (18) all joined the Spanish side and the bulk of these acquisitions remain with the Bernabéu side or are out on loan.

Propping up the list of 42 clubs is Serie A's SS Lazio, with the Rome based side tilting towards a veteran profile with 26.56 being the average age of their recruits in the past decade.

Apart from Real Madrid in third place, the other LaLiga sides are distributed in the following way in the study: 20th Valencia (25,11 average age), 22nd Athletic Bilbao (25.23), 25th FC Barcelona (25.38), 26th Atlético Madrid (25.39), 29th Espanyol (25.51) and 32nd place goes to Sevilla with an average age of 25.69.

Average signing age since 2010 for 42 clubs in CIES study

Ranking Club Country Age

1 Bayer Leverkusen Germany 23,38
2 Borussia Dortmund Germany 23,51
3 Real Madrid Spain 23,54
4 Hoffenheim Germany 23,99
5 B. Mönchengladbach Germany 24,14
6 Werder Bremen Germany 24,45
7 Toulouse France 24,45
8 Lille France 24,48
9 Nice France 24,56
10 Liverpool England 24,61
11 Manchester United England 24,64
12 Mainz Germany 24,67
13 Chelsea England 24,69
14 Olympique de Lyon France 24,77
15 Arsenal England 24,89
16 Schalke 04 Germany 24,87
17 Tottenham England 24,92
18 Girondins France 24,97
19 Udinese Italy 25,03
20 Valencia Spain 25,11
21 Wolfsburg Germany 25,19
22 Athletic Bilbao Spain 25,23
23 Rennes France 25,27
24 Bayern Munich Germany 25,32
25 Barcelona Spain 25,38
26 Atlético Madrid Spain 25,39
27 Montpellier France 25,44
28 Everton England 25,45
29 Espanyol Spain 25,51
30 Saint-Etienne France 25,58
31 Olympique Marseille France 25,60
32 Sevilla Spain 25,69
33 Manchester City England 25,73
34 Napoli Italy 25,78
35 Inter Milán Italy 25,80
36 Fiorentina Italy 25,93
37 Roma Italy 25,95
38 PSG France 26,09
39 Genoa Italy 26,16
40 AC Milan Italy 26,18
41 Juventus Italy 26,29
42 Lazio Italy 26,56

Transfer passivity in the last 4 years has disappointed me a lot and even now the same remains until we reshape the club from top to bottom.

I want us to sign young players like R. Madrid or Loserkusen and that requires scouting and investments.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Anyone watching the CWC final?

Time for revenge Rafinha
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Anyone watching the CWC final?

Time for revenge Rafinha
Had to leave home... what surprised me was the no card to Mane....
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Wow what a massive VAR decision there.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Wow what a massive VAR decision there.
Which one?- what happened?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Wow what a massive VAR decision there.
Which one?- what happened?

Pretty comical... at 0-0 referee awarded Liverpool a penalty in the 90th minute checked by VAR (conceded by Rafinha). it was right on the edge of the box and they spent about 5 minutes looking at it frame by frame to determine whether it was inside or outside... then the referee asked to keep forwarding until after the contact to help him decide and realised there was no foul in the first place. :lol: :lol:

When I posted they still hadn’t made a decision. It was a very difficult one to call. The tackle started while the ball was still outside the box but by the time Rafinha reached Mane it might have been inside.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:11 pm

Prince-Boateng: "Football is a business and we're just numbers" [source]

The Fiorentina striker launched a scathing attack on the modern game: "The young kids drive their Mercedes and only think about PlayStation and Instagram."

Kevin-Prince Boateng has said that he doesn’t really enjoy football any more, that the sport has become little more than a business and that younger players are not interested in improving their skills due to the massive players they earn.

“Football is a business and players are just numbers,” the Fiorentina striker told Bild. “If you don’t perform, you’re replaced. It’s that simple. There is no loyalty and that’s sad. They should do a survey to find out how many players still like to train and how many still enjoy playing. It’s a professional job now. The pressure is enormous and it leads to players getting depression. There are times when I enjoy playing and others when I don’t.”

Prince-Boateng: "Football has changed, the same as society"

Prince-Boateng also had a few choice words for the younger generation of players, in line with his previous criticism of the amount of money being handed to teenagers in the modern game, while also admitting he speaks from experience about not making the most of a talent for football. “They don’t work to improve their skills and I know what I’m talking about because I threw it away several times. Some of them drive around in their Mercedes at 19 years old and they think that they have enough talent that they don’t have to do anything to improve. They don’t do extra training sessions, nothing. All they think about is playing PlayStation and looking at Instagram. They’re the last to arrive at training and the first to leave. Football has changed, the same as society.”

Well said! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:22 pm

Ridiculous cry baby.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World