You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Generic football news

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Generic football news

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Luca Modric, it could be his night ... [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:37 pm

https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/c ... 802a.shtml

uefa are thinking about giving the ucl a new format :

matches to be played on week ends.
league matches to be played in mid week :roll: ](*,) (this is impossible imo to have all the matches at 18.00 or 20.00 in mid week)
to have four groups with eight teams each
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:37 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Last 29 years in football. A video that explains the best the 'evolution' of football from 1991/1992 to nowadays.

Inter Milan - forver a synonym and a standard for spending money and winning absolutely nothing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Massimo Moratti can be also put here. :mrgreen:

A million of players passed through the club in 8-9 years, especially since 1996 and Bosman and EU football massacre, spent total perversion in period between 1996 and 2005 that can be seen in the video and only won one Uefa(1998) Cup and one Italian Cup(2005). That's literally all they had won between 1990 and 2005 and for that time in football world spent like City in the last 9-10 years(while this is even more crazy than what Inter did back then). :)

Only after 2006 when Juventus were kicked out and Milan under Ancefloppi(expert for domestic championships who one one title in the whole decade with AC Milan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ), Inter finally managed to win Serie A title after 1988/1989. :mrgreen:

Why Bundesliga looks ridiculously after Bosman 1995? This is the best evidence.
No wonder why German clubs in the last 15 years have always been 15-20 years behind Italy, Spain and England. This proves the whole misery this season and in the last few years and an evident, cruel fact is here - when Bosman was introduced and still coming out of egg shell, German clubs were strong and they won 4 European titles in the late 90's(1996, 1997 2x, 1999 = Dortmund, Schalke, Bayern 2x).

After late 90's, only one Uefa Cup/Europa League final(Werder in 2008/2009, defeat) and 5 CL finals in the 21st century, 3 lost and 2 won - triple Loserkusen 2001/2002, Bayern 2000/2001, 2009/2010, 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 vs Dortmund(first and only German Champions Cup/Champions League final).

Bayern still light years away from the way and circumstances Inter used to spend between 1995-2005 period. Total revolution in summer 2007 and after that we started from summer 2011 or 2012 to spend something.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:16 pm

As from June 1st there are going to be some new interesting rules.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.marca. ... b45cc.html

This is the most interesting
Players can touch the ball in the area after a goalkeeper kicks it out

Until now, players could not touch goal kicks before they exited the box, but now they will be able to.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli: ‘My project to reshape European football’
David Conn
European Club Association chairman hits out at Gianni Infantino’s Club World Cup plan and wants more Champions League games for the elite and fewer domestic matches [source]

* 32 teams
* 4 groups (8 teams each)
* top for four teams from each group advance for the K.O stage
* the same 16 teams will automatically qualify for the following UCL
* there won't be the relegation for the UEL anymore
* those in the fifth pos in their respective group though eliminated will have a guaranteed place in the following edition
* those in the sixth & seventh pos will be the play off stage for the following edition

to cut the long story short .... it will be difficult to have the small teams entering the group stage.. .

there are more details about the teams finishing in the eight pos and also about the europa league
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Football Around the World