You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Who do you think will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 am

Uruguay
No votes
France
41%
Brazil
18%
Belgium
12%
Sweden
No votes
England
6%
Russia
6%
Croatia
18%

Total votes : 17

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 09, 2018 6:04 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:It's CEST Mutu! Well, TVM is broadcasting the matches so they should be live streaming them on their website. If you have Internet access and are allowed, shouldn't have a problem.

P.S. I wonder if TVM geoblocks their website.

P.P.S I hope it won't be Maltese commentary.
OK fine, but the boss' son sits exactly behind my back......

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Just curious, when you don't have clients in front of you, what are you expected to be working on?
Emails
Designs
And whatever the boss asks for

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 09, 2018 6:33 pm

MaCk0y wrote:It's CEST Mutu! Well, TVM is broadcasting the matches so they should be live streaming them on their website. If you have Internet access and are allowed, shouldn't have a problem.

P.S. I wonder if TVM geoblocks their live streaming.

They do block as far as I know. As for commentary, I doubt we'll be so lucky.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 09, 2018 6:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

P.S. I wonder if TVM geoblocks their live streaming.

They do block as far as I know. As for commentary, I doubt we'll be so lucky.

Actually I checked with someone I know living in UK and he can watch the live streaming. I am not sure if TVM will live stream the matches on their website and if they do, they might or most probably will geoblock it because of legal issues I guess. Heck, if they don't and everybody can watch, their servers will crash or run out of bandwidth. Will be interesting to see what they are going to do.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Maybe you're right and that's what they do for games. My answer was based on someone I know once not being able to watch a CL game on the website from Australia.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: WC: 2018 - RUSSIA

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 8:44 am

ramsej84 wrote:If I am not mistaken we already have a thread for this right?

This is Trolling. Bad news. Haha. Thread
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 9:02 am

meet me in Kraków. This time we invade Stalingrad together

PRZEŻYJMY TO JESZCZE RAZ

https://youtu.be/K5GU1O-5RFg
Last edited by Bavarian_Kielbasa on Fri May 11, 2018 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 1:09 pm

When our friends from Russia got frisky - Polska Euros 2012

[youtube]7F8o0iKrFnQ[/youtube]
Last edited by Bavarian_Kielbasa on Fri May 11, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby nm462272 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:09 pm

there's already a World Cup thread... world-football-f25/fifa-world-cup-russia-2018-t46935.html
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Another World Cup, another European domination.

UEFA deserves more qualifying teams.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby OhioFan » Sat May 12, 2018 11:23 pm

Question from a friend of mine who is living in Europe an wants to attend the World Cup. If anyone has an answer, please advise. Thanks.

Has anyone here ever been to the World Cup ? On the Fifa website the third game for Peru in Sochi says unavailable. I looked online for resellers and found a link to a stub hub type thing but then I read that FIFA is issuing special tix with your name and some sort of hologram on them and that you need a separately issued fifa id to get into the stadium and that if you buy from a reseller you wont get in

Does anyone have any idea about this or any legit companies that do packages ? I guess kind of like what CoSport does with the olympics ( which is a ripoff )

The one tour company that seems legit in Peru that wants like 8k per person for a 6 day 1 game package and no way am I going to get ripped off for that for 1 game and only a few days in Russia
If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun May 13, 2018 9:47 am

^ Wish I could be more help. My experience is FIFA always threatens "ticket must match passport" etc. But think about it: what would happen in the KnockOut Stage after upsets occur - stadiums would be half empty. It must be made possible to resell tickets
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby OhioFan » Sun May 13, 2018 4:50 pm

OhioFan wrote:Question from a friend of mine who is living in Europe an wants to attend the World Cup. If anyone has an answer, please advise. Thanks.

Has anyone here ever been to the World Cup ? On the Fifa website the third game for Peru in Sochi says unavailable. I looked online for resellers and found a link to a stub hub type thing but then I read that FIFA is issuing special tix with your name and some sort of hologram on them and that you need a separately issued fifa id to get into the stadium and that if you buy from a reseller you wont get in

Does anyone have any idea about this or any legit companies that do packages ? I guess kind of like what CoSport does with the olympics ( which is a ripoff )

The one tour company that seems legit in Peru that wants like 8k per person for a 6 day 1 game package and no way am I going to get ripped off for that for 1 game and only a few days in Russia

Thanks.
If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?
OhioFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am

OhioFan wrote:
OhioFan wrote:Question from a friend of mine who is living in Europe an wants to attend the World Cup. If anyone has an answer, please advise. Thanks.

Thanks.

You're thanking yourself these days? :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby OhioFan » Mon May 14, 2018 12:37 pm

:oops:
OhioFan

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World