You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.
 

Who do you think will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 am

Uruguay
0
No votes
France
7
41%
Brazil
3
18%
Belgium
2
12%
Sweden
0
No votes
England
1
6%
Russia
1
6%
Croatia
3
18%
 
Total votes : 17

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 09, 2018 6:04 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:It's CEST Mutu! Well, TVM is broadcasting the matches so they should be live streaming them on their website. If you have Internet access and are allowed, shouldn't have a problem.

P.S. I wonder if TVM geoblocks their website.

P.P.S I hope it won't be Maltese commentary.
OK fine, but the boss' son sits exactly behind my back......

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Just curious, when you don't have clients in front of you, what are you expected to be working on?
Emails
Designs
And whatever the boss asks for

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 33192
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 25403 times
Been thanked: 4989 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 09, 2018 6:33 pm

MaCk0y wrote:It's CEST Mutu! Well, TVM is broadcasting the matches so they should be live streaming them on their website. If you have Internet access and are allowed, shouldn't have a problem.

P.S. I wonder if TVM geoblocks their live streaming.

P.P.S I hope it won't be Maltese commentary.


They do block as far as I know. As for commentary, I doubt we'll be so lucky.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 34210
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 10027 times
Been thanked: 8112 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 09, 2018 6:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:It's CEST Mutu! Well, TVM is broadcasting the matches so they should be live streaming them on their website. If you have Internet access and are allowed, shouldn't have a problem.

P.S. I wonder if TVM geoblocks their live streaming.

P.P.S I hope it won't be Maltese commentary.


They do block as far as I know. As for commentary, I doubt we'll be so lucky.


Actually I checked with someone I know living in UK and he can watch the live streaming. I am not sure if TVM will live stream the matches on their website and if they do, they might or most probably will geoblock it because of legal issues I guess. Heck, if they don't and everybody can watch, their servers will crash or run out of bandwidth. Will be interesting to see what they are going to do.
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6462
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
Has thanked: 2061 times
Been thanked: 1567 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Maybe you're right and that's what they do for games. My answer was based on someone I know once not being able to watch a CL game on the website from Australia.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 34210
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 10027 times
Been thanked: 8112 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: WC: 2018 - RUSSIA

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 8:44 am

ramsej84 wrote:If I am not mistaken we already have a thread for this right?

This is Trolling. Bad news. Haha. Thread
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Gender: Male

Re: WC: 2018 - RUSSIA

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 9:02 am

meet me in Kraków. This time we invade Stalingrad together

PRZEŻYJMY TO JESZCZE RAZ

https://youtu.be/K5GU1O-5RFg
Last edited by Bavarian_Kielbasa on Fri May 11, 2018 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Gender: Male

Re: WC: 2018 - RUSSIA

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Image
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Gender: Male

Re: WC: 2018 - RUSSIA

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 1:09 pm

When our friends from Russia got frisky - Polska Euros 2012

[youtube]7F8o0iKrFnQ[/youtube]
Last edited by Bavarian_Kielbasa on Fri May 11, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Gender: Male

Re: WC: 2018 - RUSSIA

Postby nm462272 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:09 pm

there's already a World Cup thread... world-football-f25/fifa-world-cup-russia-2018-t46935.html
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 3091 times
Been thanked: 1338 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Fri May 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Another World Cup, another European domination.

UEFA deserves more qualifying teams.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby OhioFan » Sat May 12, 2018 11:23 pm

Question from a friend of mine who is living in Europe an wants to attend the World Cup. If anyone has an answer, please advise. Thanks.

Has anyone here ever been to the World Cup ? On the Fifa website the third game for Peru in Sochi says unavailable. I looked online for resellers and found a link to a stub hub type thing but then I read that FIFA is issuing special tix with your name and some sort of hologram on them and that you need a separately issued fifa id to get into the stadium and that if you buy from a reseller you wont get in

Does anyone have any idea about this or any legit companies that do packages ? I guess kind of like what CoSport does with the olympics ( which is a ripoff )

The one tour company that seems legit in Peru that wants like 8k per person for a 6 day 1 game package and no way am I going to get ripped off for that for 1 game and only a few days in Russia
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 364 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun May 13, 2018 9:47 am

^ Wish I could be more help. My experience is FIFA always threatens "ticket must match passport" etc. But think about it: what would happen in the KnockOut Stage after upsets occur - stadiums would be half empty. It must be made possible to resell tickets
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby OhioFan » Sun May 13, 2018 4:50 pm

OhioFan wrote:Question from a friend of mine who is living in Europe an wants to attend the World Cup. If anyone has an answer, please advise. Thanks.

Has anyone here ever been to the World Cup ? On the Fifa website the third game for Peru in Sochi says unavailable. I looked online for resellers and found a link to a stub hub type thing but then I read that FIFA is issuing special tix with your name and some sort of hologram on them and that you need a separately issued fifa id to get into the stadium and that if you buy from a reseller you wont get in

Does anyone have any idea about this or any legit companies that do packages ? I guess kind of like what CoSport does with the olympics ( which is a ripoff )

The one tour company that seems legit in Peru that wants like 8k per person for a 6 day 1 game package and no way am I going to get ripped off for that for 1 game and only a few days in Russia


Thanks.
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 364 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby MUTU » Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am

OhioFan wrote:
OhioFan wrote:Question from a friend of mine who is living in Europe an wants to attend the World Cup. If anyone has an answer, please advise. Thanks.

Has anyone here ever been to the World Cup ? On the Fifa website the third game for Peru in Sochi says unavailable. I looked online for resellers and found a link to a stub hub type thing but then I read that FIFA is issuing special tix with your name and some sort of hologram on them and that you need a separately issued fifa id to get into the stadium and that if you buy from a reseller you wont get in

Does anyone have any idea about this or any legit companies that do packages ? I guess kind of like what CoSport does with the olympics ( which is a ripoff )

The one tour company that seems legit in Peru that wants like 8k per person for a 6 day 1 game package and no way am I going to get ripped off for that for 1 game and only a few days in Russia


Thanks.

You're thanking yourself these days? :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36886
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6692 times
Been thanked: 9852 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby OhioFan » Mon May 14, 2018 12:37 pm

:oops:
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 364 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests