You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Who do you think will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 am

Uruguay
No votes
France
41%
Brazil
18%
Belgium
12%
Sweden
No votes
England
6%
Russia
6%
Croatia
18%

Total votes : 17

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby Lukas » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Just realised that Ingerlund play in Volgograd (Stalingrad) tomorrow. If you know your history you will know that it's a great place for Ingerlund fans to visit such is their fascination with "The War". No doubt anti-German chants will be heard and the locals may even join in
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:25 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Also don't know what the fuss is about Jesus.

He’s not that popular, some go for Mohammed...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:55 pm

Wow, I’m so mad at Brazil right now. Chockers. **** Chockers. They had everything under control. Yet they decided to sit deep and invite pressure. Unbelievable, what a **** up. Tite subbed off our best player in Casemiro, he is vital in the midfield role (I don’t care if he had a yellow). Miranda... what a pussy. So soft, Zuber barely touched him and he was already going down asking for a foul. This is World Cup mofokkas, WTH... I don’t want to see anyone saying Brazil are favorites. We’re crashing out as soon as we meet any of Spain/France/Germany.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:58 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Wow, I’m so mad at Brazil right now. Chockers. **** Chockers. They had everything under control. Yet they decided to sit deep and invite pressure. Unbelievable, what a **** up. Tite subbed off our best player in Casemiro, he is vital in the midfield role (I don’t care if he had a yellow). Miranda... what a pussy. So soft, Zuber barely touched him and he was already going down asking for a foul. This is World Cup mofokkas, WTH... I don’t want to see anyone saying Brazil are favorites. We’re crashing out as soon as we meet any of Spain/France/Germany.

We would have to overcome group phase in order to be able to meet Brazil, don’t worry!

And wow! I mean that meltdown? YOU drew - against a WAY better opponent than we did! I dream of being in your place!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Brazil also looked like they could improve and they will. Germany on the other hand will not.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby America USA » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:25 pm

Lukas wrote:Brazil also looked like they could improve and they will. Germany on the other hand will not.

I think that’s a bit too harsh but I get what you’re trying to say. Theoretically and realistically it is still possible that Germany can improve and go really deep in the competition however seeing that Low is suffering from the Wenger syndrome it unfortunately looks highly unlikely that anything is going to change anytime soon.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:35 pm

#12 wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Wow, I’m so mad at Brazil right now. Chockers. **** Chockers. They had everything under control. Yet they decided to sit deep and invite pressure. Unbelievable, what a **** up. Tite subbed off our best player in Casemiro, he is vital in the midfield role (I don’t care if he had a yellow). Miranda... what a pussy. So soft, Zuber barely touched him and he was already going down asking for a foul. This is World Cup mofokkas, WTH... I don’t want to see anyone saying Brazil are favorites. We’re crashing out as soon as we meet any of Spain/France/Germany.

We would have to overcome group phase in order to be able to meet Brazil, don’t worry!

And wow! I mean that meltdown? YOU drew - against a WAY better opponent than we did! I dream of being in your place!

Ok, maybe I was dragged by emotions a bit in my post. But I still think Germany is in a better position right now. We’ve only played the second best opponent in our group and couldn’t win... Germany will face Korea and Sweden next... no need to worry, Löw is at least experienced at top level and will bounce back. Tite isn’t, and showed his flaws today.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby Hardrade » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:31 am

The Swiss drew against Brazil, not very good for us as it is a group of death from now on...

Supporting Cartha... umm Tunisia tomorrow, we’ll see what happens.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:35 am

The problem is Germany/France/Spain are also chocking. It remains to be seen who chockes the most and who manages to actually improve a little.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:13 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:

The problem is Germany/France/Spain are also chocking. It remains to be seen who chockes the most and who manages to actually improve a little.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

True. Let’s see how Belgium does
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:25 am

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:
#12 wrote:

Ok, maybe I was dragged by emotions a bit in my post. But I still think Germany is in a better position right now. We’ve only played the second best opponent in our group and couldn’t win... Germany will face Korea and Sweden next... no need to worry, Löw is at least experienced at top level and will bounce back. Tite isn’t, and showed his flaws today.

You’re kidding right?

You will win your group... We cannot win our group without Mexico losing to any of those two - and even then highly unlikely... Plus, I think Sweden is better than Mexico...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:59 am

America USA wrote:
Lukas wrote:Brazil also looked like they could improve and they will. Germany on the other hand will not.

I think that’s a bit too harsh but I get what you’re trying to say. Theoretically and realistically it is still possible that Germany can improve and go really deep in the competition however seeing that Low is suffering from the Wenger syndrome it unfortunately looks highly unlikely that anything is going to change anytime soon.

When the german trainer is compared to Wenger

Löw and all other these millionaires who are just there for paid holiday, really need to go. Its time to do a revamp by the next euro and go youung again. There is no drive to play hard, for too many players out there on the pitch at the moment...and of course Boateng or Hummels will get the blame, instead of players who dont really want to play hard
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:48 am

Hardrade wrote:The Swiss drew against Brazil, not very good for us as it is a group of death from now on...

Supporting Cartha... umm Tunisia tomorrow, we’ll see what happens.

Aren't we all? Mediterranean FTW
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:54 am

Hobza u Sardina...
Ejja Tunezija

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:34 pm

https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ium=widget

The Korean coach tactic against the Swedish spies [source]

genial
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World