You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Who do you think will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 am

Uruguay
No votes
France
41%
Brazil
18%
Belgium
12%
Sweden
No votes
England
6%
Russia
6%
Croatia
18%

Total votes : 17

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:59 pm

ESPN: Brazil and PSG defender Dani Alves slams Neymar memes: It's not a joke [source]

"Paris Saint-Germain right-back Dani Alves doesn't think the jokes being made at Neymar's expense are funny"

Can't see tweet? Click here!

You're welcome
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:11 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:When white people have opinions about other people who've had some real struggle in life :lol:

Ill put my peoples struggles in the past 400 years up with anyone else's

Or do you consider it different because it was white on white?
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:14 pm

pyrasur wrote:
ESPN: Brazil and PSG defender Dani Alves slams Neymar memes: It's not a joke [source]

"Paris Saint-Germain right-back Dani Alves doesn't think the jokes being made at Neymar's expense are funny"

You're welcome

"It’s not a joke" is what came to my mind first too...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:19 pm

pyrasur wrote:
America USA wrote:
The USA and the rest of the New World was founded on people moving there so it will remain multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-lingual, multi-religious, etc. If you have a problem with that then it’s for the best that you left because the United States was never White and is founded on immigration. I hope the rest of the New World always remains accepting of all people regardless of their background.

Totally agree here. If you don’t like this place and don’t feel American, no skin off my back if you GTFO. Apparently just waiting for America to defeat Communism, before ya go back to Poland to support a German club, but yeah globalism is the problem hahaha.

However, when it comes to Europe and the old world my views are pretty much in sync with yours. I’d have no problem with Richard Spencer or David Duke going to Europe tomorrow and calling for their White homeland. How many white players played for an Africsn or Asian team in the World Cup? Zero! The Old World (IMO) should stay the way it has been for millennia!

You half lost me here. I’d feel bad about sending Europe our bad apples. But if the countries butthurt about French players winning the World Cup want this type of in-the-way mouth-breathing morons into their country, they are welcome to em.

All I have to add is don’t be ignorant, and look at pictures of the South African Rugby team. Spoiler alert - there are white people in it. If you aren’t German, no one gives a **** that you don’t consider black people German. If a country decides it doesn’t want immigrants, that’s their right too imo. Race issues notwithstanding, there are just way too many people on the goddamn roads staring at their phones. After five kids, unless one of them happens to be a genius, people really should be cut off.

Why so aggressive?

You instruct me to not be ignorant but then esentially imply America defeated Communism.  Yah Poles just sat around patiently waiting America to save us.  What took you so long?  We migrated 1 year before the Berlin Wall fell and 3 years before USSR dissolved

Rugby is an African sport?  That is your big counter point?  Yah Id expect there to be Whites on the South African baseball team too

People of countries rarely decide if they want immigration.  "Elected" officials and often times big business decides.  Which is a major issue with Globalism.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:
pyrasur wrote:
America USA wrote:
The USA and the rest of the New World was founded on people moving there so it will remain multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-lingual, multi-religious, etc. If you have a problem with that then it’s for the best that you left because the United States was never White and is founded on immigration. I hope the rest of the New World always remains accepting of all people regardless of their background.

Totally agree here. If you don’t like this place and don’t feel American, no skin off my back if you GTFO. Apparently just waiting for America to defeat Communism, before ya go back to Poland to support a German club, but yeah globalism is the problem hahaha.

However, when it comes to Europe and the old world my views are pretty much in sync with yours. I’d have no problem with Richard Spencer or David Duke going to Europe tomorrow and calling for their White homeland. How many white players played for an Africsn or Asian team in the World Cup? Zero! The Old World (IMO) should stay the way it has been for millennia!

You half lost me here. I’d feel bad about sending Europe our bad apples. But if the countries butthurt about French players winning the World Cup want this type of in-the-way mouth-breathing morons into their country, they are welcome to em.

All I have to add is don’t be ignorant, and look at pictures of the South African Rugby team. Spoiler alert - there are white people in it. If you aren’t German, no one gives a **** that you don’t consider black people German. If a country decides it doesn’t want immigrants, that’s their right too imo. Race issues notwithstanding, there are just way too many people on the goddamn roads staring at their phones. After five kids, unless one of them happens to be a genius, people really should be cut off.

Why so aggressive?

You instruct me to not be ignorant but then esentially imply America defeated Communism.  Yah Poles just sat around patiently waiting America to save us.  What took you so long?  We migrated 1 year before the Berlin Wall fell and 3 years before USSR dissolved

Rugby is an African sport?  That is your big counter point?  Yah Id expect there to be Whites on the South African baseball team too

People of countries rarely decide if they want immigration.  "Elected" officials and often times big business decides.  Which is a major issue with Globalism.

Yeah, but as long as you want the coffee you drink and for the cheap price you pay, you will have to live with the fact that both globalism and people who want a piece of your cake - or a sip from your coffee - exist...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:11 pm

I just realised that Denmark played both France and Croatia and weren't losing against any of them at any part of the match (excluding penalty shootout). In fact they were even winning against Croatia.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Now to think of it... the Peru prophecy came to be true...

I had mentioned it...

Whenever Peru was in the world cup the eventual winners came from the same group they were in.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Now to think of it... the Peru prophecy came to be true...

I had mentioned it...

Whenever Peru was in the world cup the eventual winners came from the same group they were in.

Interesting, though there's a small mistake with how you worded it. In the 1970 World Cup, Peru were eliminated in the QFs by eventual winners Brazil, therefore Peru have always played against the World Cup winner whenever they qualified.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:57 am

Poor Croatia :cry:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:52 am

America USA wrote:
Poor Croatia :cry:
F###### bastards...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 am

100% foul... Don’t act like he fell without contact or out of the blue... Yes he dove, I agree, but hadn’t he, "poor Croatia" would’ve been called for a foul 1000%...

Also, I cannot understand how any German supporter could root for a team whose fans - and players - continually spread hate against us...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:38 am

#12 wrote:100% foul... Don’t act like he fell without contact or out of the blue... Yes he dove, I agree, but hadn’t he, "poor Croatia" would’ve been called for a foul 1000%...

Also, I cannot understand how any German supporter could root for a team whose fans - and players - continually spread hate against us...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:19 pm

He fell easily but it doesn't matter. Clear contact from that replay.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:55 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:He fell easily but it doesn't matter. Clear contact from that replay.

Football IS a Limited Contact sport! All contact DOES NOT merit the referee blowing his whistle for a foul!

And BTW in the video posted above Griezmann is going down even before the Croatian touched him.

He “sold” the “anticipated contact”... everything that is wrong with the sport nowadays!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:10 pm

America USA wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:He fell easily but it doesn't matter. Clear contact from that replay.

Football IS a Limited Contact sport! All contact DOES NOT merit the referee blowing his whistle for a foul!

And BTW in the video posted above Griezmann is going down even before the Croatian touched him.

He “sold” the “anticipated contact”... everything that is wrong with the sport nowadays!
The Ref had orders to follow.
We can't blame him...
To confirm re watch his body language when he awarded the penalty
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World