You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Who do you think will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 am

Uruguay
No votes
France
41%
Brazil
18%
Belgium
12%
Sweden
No votes
England
6%
Russia
6%
Croatia
18%

Total votes : 17

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby America USA » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:Ill tell you a little bout my story. I was born in Eastern Europe behind the Iron Curtain but parents brought me to the USA at the age of 4. Three decades later I am returning. Never felt American and I have seen that country transform before my eyes

I feel bad for people that grow up/live without a clear heritage (most Americans). I think this happy plan of diversity mixing is driving all people in the West in that direction.

My parents spoke our Native language at home, we ate our Native food at home. The only thing missing was a community and especially extended family (uncles/cousins/grandparents around). So in a way I integrated but maybe never assimilated. I think this Multiculturalism is an experiment. I think it is a gamble. I think it will transform the West (North America, Australia, Western Europe) into fractured socities in the sameway these colonist nations left other parts of the World. And ultimately that is my analogy. These colonist are social engineering yet again but now their own homelands. Some sick shit, to be honest. I prefer to return to my fatherland that never colonized and is hardened culturally and socially from centuries of invasion/occupation. "Race card" doesnt exist here. It is OUR PEOPLE first and foremost. Not even a debate or thought. After 3 decades of diversity and "freedom", this is where I want to set my roots and raise my children.

The USA and the rest of the New World was founded on people moving there so it will remain multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-lingual, multi-religious, etc. If you have a problem with that then it’s for the best that you left because the United States was never White and is founded on immigration. I hope the rest of the New World always remains accepting of all people regardless of their background.

However, when it comes to Europe and the old world my views are pretty much in sync with yours. I’d have no problem with Richard Spencer or David Duke going to Europe tomorrow and calling for their White homeland. How many white players played for an Africsn or Asian team in the World Cup? Zero! The Old World (IMO) should stay the way it has been for millennia!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Keep repeating it, it’s not gonna become less wrong...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Are
#12 wrote:Keep repeating it, it’s not gonna become less wrong...
Are you a supporter of the Kallergi plan?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:11 pm

America USA wrote:
The USA and the rest of the New World was founded on people moving there so it will remain multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-lingual, multi-religious, etc. If you have a problem with that then it’s for the best that you left because the United States was never White and is founded on immigration. I hope the rest of the New World always remains accepting of all people regardless of their background.

Totally agree here. If you don’t like this place and don’t feel American, no skin off my back if you GTFO. Apparently just waiting for America to defeat Communism, before ya go back to Poland to support a German club, but yeah globalism is the problem hahaha.

However, when it comes to Europe and the old world my views are pretty much in sync with yours. I’d have no problem with Richard Spencer or David Duke going to Europe tomorrow and calling for their White homeland. How many white players played for an Africsn or Asian team in the World Cup? Zero! The Old World (IMO) should stay the way it has been for millennia!

You half lost me here. I’d feel bad about sending Europe our bad apples. But if the countries butthurt about French players winning the World Cup want this type of in-the-way mouth-breathing morons into their country, they are welcome to em.

All I have to add is don’t be ignorant, and look at pictures of the South African Rugby team. Spoiler alert - there are white people in it. If you aren’t German, no one gives a **** that you don’t consider black people German. If a country decides it doesn’t want immigrants, that’s their right too imo. Race issues notwithstanding, there are just way too many people on the goddamn roads staring at their phones. After five kids, unless one of them happens to be a genius, people really should be cut off.
Last edited by pyrasur on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:12 pm

I'm a historian and this aware that his millennia-thesis is beyond BS...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:15 pm

America USA wrote:
Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:Ill tell you a little bout my story. I was born in Eastern Europe behind the Iron Curtain but parents brought me to the USA at the age of 4. Three decades later I am returning. Never felt American and I have seen that country transform before my eyes

I feel bad for people that grow up/live without a clear heritage (most Americans). I think this happy plan of diversity mixing is driving all people in the West in that direction.

My parents spoke our Native language at home, we ate our Native food at home. The only thing missing was a community and especially extended family (uncles/cousins/grandparents around). So in a way I integrated but maybe never assimilated. I think this Multiculturalism is an experiment. I think it is a gamble. I think it will transform the West (North America, Australia, Western Europe) into fractured socities in the sameway these colonist nations left other parts of the World. And ultimately that is my analogy. These colonist are social engineering yet again but now their own homelands. Some sick shit, to be honest. I prefer to return to my fatherland that never colonized and is hardened culturally and socially from centuries of invasion/occupation. "Race card" doesnt exist here. It is OUR PEOPLE first and foremost. Not even a debate or thought. After 3 decades of diversity and "freedom", this is where I want to set my roots and raise my children.

Wait, hold up... seriously??? David Duke? You would be ok with a KKK leader and f*cking straight up Nazi wannabe going over to Europe in order to restore white supremecy? I’m sorry but that man is human f*cking garbage...
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

If he tries to kill people (like the Nazis and KKK) then he should be in prison. However, if wants go there and start a movement for making Europe look like what it did a few decades/centuries ago then I’m fine with that. I won’t necessarily support him but I’m ok with him doing his shit in a non violent way to mobilize support for his cause.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:21 pm

America USA wrote:How many white players played for an Africsn or Asian team in the World Cup? Zero! The Old World (IMO) should stay the way it has been for millennia!

Nigeria had at least one
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:25 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Wait, hold up... seriously??? David Duke? You would be ok with a KKK leader and f*cking straight up Nazi wannabe going over to Europe in order to restore white supremacy? I’m sorry but that man is human f*cking garbage...

Dude he might convince them to take Duke off our hands, let the man work
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:27 pm

America USA wrote:If he tries to kill people (like the Nazis and KKK) then he should be in prison. However, if wants go there and start a movement for making Europe look like what it did a few decades/centuries ago then I’m fine with that.

almost like some kind of.. final solution for Europe? We swear no one will be killed haha
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:37 pm

When white people have opinions about other people who've had some real struggle in life :lol:
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Can someone pls lock this f ing Thread.

The damn world cup is over.

We can discuss modern colonization elsewhere
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:44 pm

pyrasur wrote:
America USA wrote:If he tries to kill people (like the Nazis and KKK) then he should be in prison. However, if wants go there and start a movement for making Europe look like what it did a few decades/centuries ago then I’m fine with that.

almost like some kind of.. final solution for Europe? We swear no one will be killed haha

TBH I never understood those fools (Duke, Spencer, Bannon, etc.) doing their White supremacy shit here in the States when White people literally took this land from the Natives by force and then all kinds of Immigrants came here and worked hard to make this country what it is today.

If those jokers took their agenda and did it in the ancestral homeland (Europe) and a place that was uni racial for 90% of its history, I’ll be ok with it. They can go to Europe and lobby for a white ethno-state and try to start a movement (so to speak). However even then I don’t and won’t condone violence from any group on any other person or animal.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby America USA » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Can someone pls lock this f ing Thread.

The damn world cup is over.

We can discuss modern colonization elsewhere

Yeah hope MUTU can shift all the previous posts to the appropriate threads.

Also, back to the World Cup. It was a poor one for me personally. Germany flopped, I lost money/bets and no fairytale ending with the underdog winning :(
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:50 pm

America USA wrote:If he tries to kill people (like the Nazis and KKK) then he should be in prison. However, if wants go there and start a movement for making Europe look like what it did a few decades/centuries ago then I’m fine with that. I won’t necessarily support him but I’m ok with him doing his shit in a non violent way to mobilize support for his cause.

The moment he put on those Klansmen robes he lost the ability to claim nonviolence. Using a history of fear and violence in order to push your agenda is despicable. Those cuts are still fresh here, you should know better. The Klans systematic attacks on African American communities was straight up domestic terrorism, and not exactly nonviolent... But yeah, interesting World Cup to say the least. So many upsets
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World