You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Who do you think will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 am

Uruguay
No votes
France
41%
Brazil
18%
Belgium
12%
Sweden
No votes
England
6%
Russia
6%
Croatia
18%

Total votes : 17

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:41 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

French integration at it's best, ,...

There was also serious trouble in the eastern city of Lyon, where hundreds of youths went on the rampage, attacking cars and setting fire to wheelie-bins. One video showed a Lacoste clothes shop being ransacked, as thieves wearing France shirts ran off with T-shirts.

There was also serious trouble in the eastern city of Lyon, where hundreds of youths went on the rampage, attacking cars and setting fire to wheelie-bins. One video showed a Lacoste clothes shop being ransacked, as thieves wearing France shirts ran off with T-shirts. [source]
watch this video,,
there was a guy also with the Algerian flag... nice integration...

how nice , how beautiful ... frAnce

poor Frenchies,,, it is so nice and beautiful to live in France...
is this the future of Western Europe>!>>!

For the **** love of god... Will you shut the **** up? There was 60 arrests for violence in Stuttgart alone - all Croats... I'm sure you’ll find a way to blame immigrants though...
Croats in Germany? Sounds like inmigrantes hahahahhahahahah

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:45 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180716/russia-world-cup-2018/world-cup-final-pitch-intruder-jailed-for-15-days.684598

note the two comments underneath the report

They are ALL French... No one would ask that question were their skin white... What a racist shithead...
They’re not more or less French than Zidane for example...

Didn't you get the memo? Your nationality is not the one where you were born and lived all (or at least most of) your life but the country where your great-grandmother opened her legs to give birth to your grandparent. In the case where not all 4 of your great-grandmothers opened their legs in the same exact country, the country which has the darkest average skin colour automatically becomes your nationality.

Some examples:
Person X - born in Germany, both parents born in Germany, 3 of his grandparents were born in Germany and 1 grandparent born in Ghana => Person X is Ghanian, obviously.
Person Y - born in Germany, both parents born in Germany, 2 of his grandparents born in Germany, 1 grandparent born in Sudan and 1 grandparent born in France => Person Y is Sudanese, obviously.
This seems to bei quite reflective of some's opinion.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:31 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

French integration at it's best, ,...

There was also serious trouble in the eastern city of Lyon, where hundreds of youths went on the rampage, attacking cars and setting fire to wheelie-bins. One video showed a Lacoste clothes shop being ransacked, as thieves wearing France shirts ran off with T-shirts.

There was also serious trouble in the eastern city of Lyon, where hundreds of youths went on the rampage, attacking cars and setting fire to wheelie-bins. One video showed a Lacoste clothes shop being ransacked, as thieves wearing France shirts ran off with T-shirts. [source]
watch this video,,
there was a guy also with the Algerian flag... nice integration...

how nice , how beautiful ... frAnce

poor Frenchies,,, it is so nice and beautiful to live in France...
is this the future of Western Europe>!>>!

For the **** love of god... Will you shut the **** up? There was 60 arrests for violence in Stuttgart alone - all Croats... I'm sure you’ll find a way to blame immigrants though...
Croats in Germany? Sounds like inmigrantes hahahahhahahahah

You got me

They all came here with the Romans last week
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:23 pm

#12 wrote:You got me

What did they do?- raped or molested women of all ages?
I still need to read the news
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:39 pm

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:You got me

What did they do?- raped or molested women of all ages?
I still need to read the news

Right... Since ransacking is rape now and molesting is attacking cars...

Algerian flag? Are you. F Ü C K I N G kidding me?? Seriously? EVERY GODDÄMN game there are thousands of non-German flags here... French, Croat, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Austrian... Heck, even English - I guess it’s "integration at its best" huh?

Seriously, how can one not see the moronic hypocrisy in these statements?

Also: ever wonder why this OnlineMagazin guy rarely posts stuff from Germany? Why it’s always very specific news?
Not saying it never happened by the way but isn’t Germany supposed to be overrun by "rapists" and "murderers"? And with this "investigative journalism" present, they should all be revealed right? So how come it’s nothing but a hand full a year?
Still too many if you ask me, but: any chance they're individual, isolated cases?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:04 am

Few thoughts

- Comparing European immigrants with non-European immigrants to me is silly. Social and cultural differences exist. Maybe sooner than later the dream will come true and the entire World will be westernized wearing baseball hats and uttering the musical N-word. Then someone drawing a distinction between the immigrants will be considered a racist. But at the moment there are still distinct social and cultural differences.

- I came across many media and social outlets celebrating the French WC victory as an analogy of diversity succeeding (I.E. former President Obama). Then to me all this Native European bashing of the French team is then also fair. Those of us that like our heritage can then also openly reject this French team.

I personally have no more interest in Western Europe than the USA. These places grow more similar by the day with places in Europe just having older buildings. The people are the same (non Native Europeans), the toxic culture exists and the same obnoxious, disrespectful and backwards social norms rule. No thanks.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:01 am

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:- Comparing European immigrants with non-European immigrants to me is silly. Social and cultural differences exist.

What about us - the Maltese?

Culturally we are out of place almost everywhere in Europe except the UK+Ireland and MAYBE (to a lesser extent) Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Linguistically we sound Arab.
Ethnically most of us look very Mediterranean. You can easily tell us apart form Western/Central/Eastern/Northern Europeans. But we are not dark-skinned.

Yet I have never heard of any Maltese immigrant in any European country. It's not (just) about culture.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:48 am

It was a low quality World Cup overall. We didn’t get to see any of the pre tournament super favorites go at it. Only real big games, at least on paper, were France vs Belgium and France vs Argentina. However, the competition made up for the lack of quality in excitement with all the upsets and giant killings.

Looking back in hindsight, I would’ve preferred to see Brazil vs France in the semifinal.

I hope FIFA does the right thing and cancel Qatar 2022. Australia or England will be decent alternatives.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:- Comparing European immigrants with non-European immigrants to me is silly. Social and cultural differences exist.

Culturally we are out of place almost everywhere in Europe except the UK+Ireland and MAYBE (to a lesser extent) Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Ethnically most of us look very Mediterranean. You can easily tell us apart form Western/Central/Eastern/Northern Europeans. But we are not dark-skinned.

Yet I have never heard of any Maltese immigrant in any European country. It's not (just) about culture.

Not even the Maltese who reigned terror in the UK?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:49 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Not even the Maltese who reigned terror in the UK?

Hmm... not sure they were attacked for their origins as much as their deed, but I don't know.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:16 pm

We have a good reputation in Australia the US Canada but not in the UK.
In the latter due to the many Maltese being in Soho as pimps and all...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:We have a good reputation in Australia the US Canada but not in the UK.
In the latter due to the many Maltese being in Soho as pimps and all...

I dunno how true that is tbh... I have many friends living in the UK and they have all been treated well, unlike immigrants like the Polish for example.

Actually I just remembered of a case of racism against a Maltese person: a day or two after the Brexit referendum as a friend of mine was on the Tube home. This is the only case I know of racism towards any Maltese living in another European country, even though our culture is very different from many of these countries, and the same person has never had another racist experience that I know of. Therefore I still believe these comments are not JUST about having a different culture.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:52 pm

we are accepted ... and you know why ? cause we do as the Romans do when in Rome unlike others who want to export their culture / Religion to other areas ... and they do succeed cause in the countries that they go to they found a vacuum !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:we are accepted ... and you know why ? cause we do as the Romans do when in Rome unlike others who want to export their culture / Religion to other areas ... and they do succeed cause in the countries that they go to they found a vacuum !

No we don't. There's literally Maltese communities that do the equivalent of Maltese festas and go around carrying a statue of Holy Mary or Jesus. If Muslims didn't consider depicting Mohammed as wrong, you'd be the first one to complain if a Muslim community in Malta carried a statue of Mohammed in Maltese streets.

E.g. in Canada:
https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/v ... tue.216149

It also happens in Australia.

Absolutely nothing cries Maltese "culture / Religion" more than having a Maltese-style festa complete with a procession of a Christian statue.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World