You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:34 am

Nah I think Ribery will manage second, although I can't say I'll be surprised if he doesn't.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:49 pm

MUTU wrote:
At sportingbet, they are so certain that Ronaldo won it that if you bet 100 euros on Ronaldo and he does win it, you would win just 3 euros.
If instead you bet 100 euros that Ribery won it and he does somehow end up winning it, you would win 2,000 euros! [source]

Plot twist:
Messi wins, camera zooms in on Ronaldo's face, cue old school comedy sound effects *wah wah wah wahhh* Blatter springs up behind Ronaldo's chair and say:
:lol:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Ceremony starts: 
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:24 am

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Rauntšik » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:35 am

Essentially, Ribery’s fine work over the course of 12 months could be undone by two of Ronaldo’s best performances in living memory.
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBuyern » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:30 am

I am so disgusted because I know Penaldo has won it and I think they were at least 20 players on the balon do or list who deserved to win it more.Penaldo winning shows that propaganda from the spanish and english press did the job for him.Especillay the english press as most of them are United fans I so hope that United gets relegated in the next couple of years [-o< .I mean if Andy Caroll plays in a world club qualifying round against San Marino and due to an "mesmerizing" performance scores 10 goals in an 10-0 aggregrate win should he also win it????!!!!Real Madrid fans are also so disgusting,I mean they would rather get relegated and not win anything than seeing their transvestite idol not winning that useless trophy AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I hate this corrupt world
FCBuyern
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:07 am

Well, as much as Ronaldo is an elite performer and currently at the top of the pyramid, this kind of egoistic approaches from both himself and everyone related to Madrid is what will prevent them from winning anything of worth for the foreseeable future, just like the past couple of years. I feel sorry for Ribery as he is the deserving one, but by all means give to Ronaldo and let him indulge in it on his couch when we're in Lisbon making history.

Disappointed rant over.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Der Bomber » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:18 am

100% sure that it is going to Ronaldo sadly..
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 am

Der Bomber wrote:100% sure that it is going to Ronaldo sadly..

Well, this article, released YESTERDAY is convinced that Luis Suarez will win the 2013 FIFA Ballon d'Or. Yes, you heard that right, lol.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:32 am

Oh boy :roll: The writer will be very surprised if Suarez doesn't win it. Well, I am very surprised that he is allowed to call himself a writer :|
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:58 am

So, I was thinking. Everyone talked about how Blatter made fun of Ronaldo in that infamous talk he had, while expressing his love for Messi. However, nobody talked about how he completely snubbed Ribery by not mentioning him at all, and when he felt the need to mention another player he talked about Ibrahimovic.

I've read several rumours that sources close to FIFA said that Ribery had the award in the bag and then Blatter decided to extend. It wasn't a plan to aid Ronaldo (the email was sent out before Ronaldo scored that hattrick), but more likely a plan to try and stop Ribery from winning it. A plan which the same sources claim has worked out well since Ronaldo is now the runaway favourite.

To note that this is the first time that the voting was extended.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:59 am

Maybe he thinks Ribery is the Platini candidate?
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:50 am

MUTU wrote:However, nobody talked about how he completely snubbed Ribery by not mentioning him at all, and when he felt the need to mention another player he talked about Ibrahimovic.

I did. ;)

Well the conspiracies can go on forever. I guess we will never know the truth. Let's just hope for a miracle tonight.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:23 am

I am more afraid of a possible outrageous decision to award the coach trophy to SAF.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:45 am

At first I was all out for Ribery etc etc
However after some thinking I fully agree with MoFattal: ' let Ronaldonna indulge in it on his couch when we're ... [-o<
After that what he is after - selfies and personal awards. For me Ronaldonna can be compared to a snooker player :)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World