You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corruption in Football

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Corruption in Football

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:19 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Waiting for the verdivt.

What's your prediction? :)
Not enough evidence
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Not enough evidence? He ADMITED IT himself before realising he would get into trouble for that.

If he is not banned for this it will be an absolute and disgusting joke

The funny thing is that they created this rule because of HIM in a match against Ajax as well :lol: Back in 2010 Mourinho instructed Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos to deliberately get another yellow card in a match against Ajax in the group stage. UEFA didn't like that and informed they could ban players for up to 2 games if they attempted to do the same.

Lots of players still do it and it cannot be proved. Even Schweinsteiger did it against Marseille in 2012. But when the player himself ADMITS IT then there's nothing else you need. You just have to ban the player. It doesn't matter if it is Sergio Ramos from Real Madrid or some random dude from Viktoria Plzen.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:02 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Not enough evidence? He ADMITED IT himself before realising he would get into trouble for that.

If he is not banned for this it will be an absolute and disgusting joke

The funny thing is that they created this rule because of HIM in a match against Ajax as well :lol: Back in 2010 Mourinho instructed Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos to deliberately get another yellow card in a match against Ajax in the group stage. UEFA didn't like that and informed they could ban players for up to 2 games if they attempted to do the same.

Lots of players still do it and it cannot be proved. Even Schweinsteiger did it against Marseille in 2012. But when the player himself ADMITS IT then there's nothing else you need. You just have to ban the player. It doesn't matter if it is Sergio Ramos from Real Madrid or some random dude from Viktoria Plzen.

Works in theory, but it's still Sergio Ramos in Europe. Dude gets away with intentional bodily harm in the last most important club match in football. Twice. Breaks bones, concusses players.

And remember the time where he was in the tunnel and dugout while suspended and they said it's OK because he was not on the same exact level of the pitch?

So while in theory he should get suspended, you never know simply because it is Sergio Ramos. For example, do they have video evidence of him admitting it, or is it just a transcript?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:18 pm

I have not one but TWO videos

I admit he could get away only with this one, even though it's obvious what he is doing, but look a this one below here

- Have you deliberately forced the yellow card? Just to make it clear

+ Well, yeah. If you see the score.... I would lie to you if I said I haven't. It's something that I was aware of and... it's not like I'm underestimating the opponent or that I think that we are already in the next round, but sometimes you need to take hard decisions in football. It was the 88th minuted and I decided to do it. I received a yellow card, I will miss the next game and I will support the team as any other fan from the stands.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What else do they need? They need Sergio to present himself in the UEFA headquartes and tell Infantino personally or something?
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:22 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What else do they need? They need Sergio to present himself in the UEFA headquartes and tell Infantino personally or something?

That he's not Sergio Ramos, playing for Real Madrid.

But this time, this one time, he might actually get it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Money factory, business, lobbies, nepotism...

It's so disgusting to talk after the last 7-8 years of total mess by Real Madrid and Barcelona and their European thefts.
Just in the last 2 seasons and in 4 matches against FC Bayern you could see the level of perversions by Uefa and referees with red cards, uncalled penalties after handball situations, etc. Add Juventus there and you get complete circus.
As I said, VAR won't fix or change anything. We can, as always, just sit and watch. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:32 pm

Ajax will win in Bernabeu and go through...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ajax will win in Bernabeu and go through...

Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:56 am

2 match ban for Sergio Ramos :)
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:54 am

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Ajax will win in Bernabeu and go through...

Another one here
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:55 am

https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... urt.705304

Rui Pinto, the Portuguese hacker linked to the Football Leaks whistleblower website, made his first appearance before a Lisbon judge on Friday.

The 30-year-old who was arrested in Hungary on 16 January and extradited to Portugal on Thursday, faces charges of data theft and attempted extortion.

The appearance on Friday was to allow the judge to decide what judicial measure to apply.

Staring in 2015, Pinto hacked millions of files in order, he said, to reveal the football industry's "dishonesty".

In 2016, he shared four terabytes of data with a European media consortium which then published the Football Leaks, revealing tax evasion, possible fraud and corruption involving star players and big leaders.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:10 am

What do you guys think of the famous Spain 12-1 Malta back in 1983?

I think it was a blatant fix, but would be curious to read the opinion of Maltese people.
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:17 am

YlonenXabi wrote:What do you guys think of the famous Spain 12-1 Malta back in 1983?

I think it was a blatant fix, but would be curious to read the opinion of Maltese people.
I had spoken about it but can't remember in which thread... (probably in the today in history)
There are various theories...
1. Our FA sold the match
2. Some of our players were bribed by the Spanish FA.... (especially the keeper who went on to shoot an ad as he became famous in all of Spain... ironically his son will most probably be guarding the goal next Tue!)
3. Spainish players were super doped
4. There are testimonies that our players were drugged ... they found some kind of a lemon juice in h.t and all those who took it felt bad ...

To score three goals in two mins there was surely something not human.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:27 am

I think it was only 3-0 at HT and Spain needed to win by +11 so probably something was talked during the break and either the match was sold or specific players (GK, defenders...) were bribed.

It's way too suspicious to think it was a legit score.
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:32 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Watch: Was the Malta team that lost 12-1 to Spain drugged at half-time?
Former players and coach say strange things happened at half-time [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Here.... found it
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World