You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corruption in Football

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Corruption in Football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:10 pm

RedQueen wrote:Not sure this bodes well. They've got Bayern on the cover of tomorrow's edition.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

what does that mean?

Is this a payback for that press conference ?

is this a frame up ? similar to what happened to the Templars ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:15 pm

OK it is football related...

us Juve Real Barca Milan and Manutd are doing all we can to create a super league - starting 2021 -
https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fuss ... .bild.html
Last edited by ramsej84 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:17 pm

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Oh, that was just the first of an entire series...

"Dozens of articles", starting from today. That'll keep football busy for a while.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:58 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:22 pm

Is KHR gonna threaten to sue them, too?
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:40 pm

aterford wrote:Is KHR gonna threaten to sue them, too?

Credit to bayernbazi.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
RedQueen wrote:Not sure this bodes well. They've got Bayern on the cover of tomorrow's edition.

what does that mean?

Is this a payback for that press conference ?

is this a frame up ? similar to what happened to the Templars ?

Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:58 pm

Apparently not. And that tells me all I need to know.
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:59 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:

Credit to bayernbazi.

Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:00 pm

PSG also just issued a statement assuring they have nothing to do with any of it.

https://www.psg.fr/equipes/equipe-premi ... -du-club-2

Liar, liar, pants on fire...
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:18 pm

RedQueen wrote:

Haha, that's exactly what I thought.
I don't think you threaten legal action against newspapers who criticize your players...and then don't do the same when a paper brings forth what seems like a much more serious matter that you claim to be false.

It's also like we had discussed regarding the Ronaldo leaked documents. His counsel never (to my knowledge) made mention of the documents in question.
Similarly, if it's really false, wouldn't one expect KHR/Bayern to call the veracity of said documents into question here, too?
It doesn't make a lot of sense otherwise -
Spiegel: "We have obtained documents that say you did this thing:
Bayern/KHR: "I didn't do that thing"
Okay but...what about the documents? Are they false, forged, fabricated, nonexistent? If you thought they were false, you'd surely make it a point to make mention of it.

I don't have much doubt at all that the leaks are correct/accurate - or at least that they *were*. Perhaps they're not totally up-to-date but I don't buy KHR's statement at all.

(It's also worth mentioning that he specifically says "While I am CEO of Bayern this won't happen" - paraphrase - but has also been talking about retiring as CEO recently...)
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 pm

aterford wrote:
RedQueen wrote:

Haha, that's exactly what I thought.
I don't think you threaten legal action against newspapers who criticize your players...and then don't do the same when a paper brings forth what seems like a much more serious matter that you claim to be false.

It's also like we had discussed regarding the Ronaldo leaked documents. His counsel never (to my knowledge) made mention of the documents in question.
Similarly, if it's really false, wouldn't one expect KHR/Bayern to call the veracity of said documents into question here, too?
It doesn't make a lot of sense otherwise -
Spiegel: "We have obtained documents that say you did this thing:
Bayern/KHR: "I didn't do that thing"
Okay but...what about the documents? Are they false, forged, fabricated, nonexistent? If you thought they were false, you'd surely make it a point to make mention of it.

I don't have much doubt at all that the leaks are correct/accurate - or at least that they *were*. Perhaps they're not totally up-to-date but I don't buy KHR's statement at all.

(It's also worth mentioning that he specifically says "While I am CEO of Bayern this won't happen" - paraphrase - but has also been talking about retiring as CEO recently...)

Yes, it's very carefully worded. "FC Bayern didn't negotiate..." , maybe not, but maybe KHR did? Etc.

They threatened to sue over false transfer rumours, and they'd just let this go, esp. after last week's presser?
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:58 am

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, but why is it bad even if it is true? Especially compared to some other allegations.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:26 pm

Does anyone recall G-14 from early 2000's when the president was Lyon's Jean Aluas and what they did back then?

This isn't anything new, the top European clubs only have become more arrogant, dirty, far dominant in absolutely every aspect, etc.

When Fifa was trying to push their proposal to return a bit of pre-Bosman rules in early 2000's, some light version in football, then threatened to Fifa with a court and founding a Super League, so nothing ever happened. The 6+5 rule(8+3 till 1995) was strongly rejected and even EU warned Fifa that they don't try anything like that.

Inequality and transfer hurricane showed in less than 10 years what kind of monster is about to rise in future. Then they tried to ban transfers of players under 18 years which is something that is forbidden by some domestic football associations although there are holes that can help U-18 players to move to other clubs.

Now we see that both Fifa and Uefa should have introduced a law to forbid transfers of players younger than 23 to the foreign leagues and only allow them to move within their country and league(s) by that age because we see what kind of a big damage creates transfers of young talents in big clubs where they mostly destroy them and give them first millions at the age of 16-19 without becoming even professionals or above average players. Many teams like Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb and all those clubs that have great youth academies paid a heavy sporting price despite making a phenomenal or outstanding business.

Even that rule would extremely upset elite clubs and it could be bypassed very easily by just forcing young players to terminate their contracts on their own will and then pay the compensation while clubs who want them to sign would pay them money necessary like some sort of transfer fee. Something like Neymar's representative paying a release clause instead of PSG directly.

When you see this all what they're writing in Der Spiegel, it's clear that the elite clubs practically don't need Fifa, Uefa or someone third anymore to be above them and they can with their financial power build a parallel infrastructures, institutions and competitions completely independent of Fifa and Uefa.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World