You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Brazilian football

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Brazilian football

Postby Pamparam » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:40 am

Oh! I can add to the above! The scandal happened in the Brazilian championship until the 17 years old. The teams of Atletico Paranaense - Fluminense Rio de Janeiro met in the final. The guests were already counting down the seconds to the big celebration, because they were leading 2:1, with the same score from the first match. However, the championship feta was disturbed.
At the very end there was a tension between the two players. One of the players had a grudge that his rival stepped on him spitefully. Unfortunately, after a while the pretensions turned into a brawl.

The players of both teams started to cover their fists. Then the kicks came to that. The most brutal was the behaviour of Joao Gabriel, who kicked the Fluminense player's face and knocked him out. Then one of his colleagues still kicked Joao Neto on the ground.

It was only after some time that the situation was brought under control. The referee showed a red card to nine players (five from Atletico, four from Fluminense). The team from Rio de Janeiro could celebrate the title only after all.
Pamparam

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:42 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:19 pm

Dopo la morte di mio padre, curavo la depressione con l’alcol e bevevo tantissimo, soprattutto birra. All’Inter, ai tempi di Mancini, mi presentavo ogni giorno ubriaco. A casa non dormivo per paura di fare tardi all’allenamento, ma arrivavo in condizioni talmente impresentabili che mi mandavano a dormire in infermeria e ai giornalisti dicevano che avevo problemi muscolari”.

after his dad died , he cured the depression with alcohol. He used to go drunk for training, and would not sleep fearing that he will not wake up in time to go for the session...
The staff used to send him into the infirmary to sleep and tell the journalists that he had some muscle problems ! :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:29 pm

Sad story. After summer 2006 he disappeared and I thought he was alright when Ibrahimović joined Inter, but this all explains everything between 2006 and 2010. Back then he was just 26-27 yo, the best football years for strikers.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/what-happened-adriano-dark-story-behind-brazils-party-boy-who-could-have-been-a-great
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Previous

Return to Football Around the World