You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Brazilian football

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Brazilian football

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:10 am

This is happening when you don't have Bosman and EU. You recall how football in Europe used to look like in the 20th century and first 4-5 years of the 21st century. :) It's far from being business over there and it's also clash of social, cultural, political classes, neighborhoods, suburbs, regions, etc. just as it was in Europe in 90's, 80's, 70's, 60's. That happens when you have 8+3, 7+4 or 6+5 rule about foreign players in every country. :thumbup:
The continent in general is very attractive, passionate, exciting, emotional, a place you dream of living there despite all the mess, social, economical and political mess.
Only we who come from South, South-East and East Europe can understand this. :) Slavic people, Greeks, Albanians, Romanians, Italians, Maltese and of course the descendants - Spaniards and Portuguese.

Marcelo Gallardo has everything to become a top coach, no wonder why he's been praised so much in Argentina and Spain. His role models are Guardiola and Klopp. Taking and mixing the best of those 2 coaches the Argentinian actually goes in the best possible direction.
Of course, the further dimension is to find his own way, add his own things and ideas and make it different to both of these guys. When you want to become something, you never look at one example, but additional 2-3 to make that better.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:17 am

I think I remember him as a player... Gallardo
Edit. Haha of course I do... just googled his face from his playing days and confirmed it.

Haha is as tall (short) as I am, actually I am 3cm taller
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:21 am

IsiahRashad wrote:And of course, Jorge Jesus becomes the second coach from Europe to win the Copa Libertadores. Another legend, Mirko Jozić did it in 1991 with Colo-Colo.

Hahahaha, I completely missed that. :shock: :shock: :shock: He is the f!cking legend in late 80's and early 90's. :lol: :mrgreen: He wrote the history of South American football, once again CROAT successful in South America! =D> =D>

Mirko Jozić (Croatian pronunciation: [mǐːrko jǒːzitɕ];[1][2] born 8 April 1940) is a retired Croatian football player and football manager.

As a coach, he won the 1987 FIFA World Youth Championship in Chile, with the Yugoslavia U-20 national team composed of names such as Robert Prosinečki, Zvonimir Boban and Davor Šuker. He coached Chilean club Colo-Colo between 1989 and 1993, winning the Copa Libertadores in 1991. Jozić is the only coach who has ever won Copa Libertadores with a Chilean team and the first European to achieve it.[3]

He coached Croatia at the 2002 FIFA World Cup.[4]

I really have to move to South America and start a new life there. Chances are 10000000000000000000x bigger than in the homeland and that's why they never returned despite they still love Croatia.
It's always been a promised land for Croats who are one of those in charge in many important branches and positions in Chile, Argentina, Perú, Bolivia, Venezuela, Uruguay and they were coming in waves through the last 400 years from Dalmatian islands poor, hungry and illiterate.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Rafinha se torna o 7º brasileiro a ganhar Champions e Libertadores e tatuará taça:"Vai estar marcado"
3-4 minutes

Lateral do Flamengo entra na seleta lista ao lado de Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Neymar, Cafu, Danilo, Roque Júnior e Dida. Na coletiva após a final, diz: "Essa daí vai ter um espacinho no meu corpo"

Rafinha is the 7th Brazilian ever who entered the club of Brazilian players who managed to win both South American and European most prestigious competition as players.

Com a conquista da Copa Libertadores da América neste sábado, após vitória do Flamengo por 2 a 1 sobre o River Plate em Lima, no Peru, Rafinha entrou para uma seleta lista de jogadores brasileiros que unificaram os títulos dos continentes sul-americano e europeu.

Vencedor da Champions League pelo Bayern de Munique, da Alemanha, em 2013, o lateral se junta a grandes nomes como: Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Neymar e Cafu, Danilo, Dida e Roque Júnior.

Dida: Cruzeiro (1997) e Milan (2003 e 2007)
Roque Júnior: Palmeiras (1999) e Milan (2003)
Cafu: São Paulo (1992 e 1993) e Milan (2007)
Ronaldinho Gaúcho: Atlético-MG (2013) e Barcelona (2006)
Neymar: Santos (2011) e Barcelona (2015)
Danilo: Santos (2011) e Real Madrid (2016 e 2017)

Na entrevista coletiva após a partida, o lateral comemorou e revelou que vai tatuar a taça:

As minhas conquistas eu gosto de marcar, e tatuagem é uma forma que eu encontro. Com certeza essa daí vai ter um espacinho no meu corpo, no meu braço de preferência, que é onde tatuo minhas taças. Com certeza vai estar marcado.

Rafinha likes to mark his achievements by tattooing them on his body and he'll find a little space on the body, on his arm where he tattoos his trophies. It will be certainly marked. :)

He is such a great guy and he couldn't do better move than return to Brasil thus winning Copa Libertadores and 95% Brasilerão. 8) He is on fire with trophies :arrow: winning mentality that came from FC Bayern. :P
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:20 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:25 pm

Fénix wrote:This is happening when you don't have Bosman and EU. You recall how football in Europe used to look like in the 20th century and first 4-5 years of the 21st century. :) It's far from being business over there and it's also clash of social, cultural, political classes, neighborhoods, suburbs, regions, etc. just as it was in Europe in 90's, 80's, 70's, 60's. That happens when you have 8+3, 7+4 or 6+5 rule about foreign players in every country.
The continent in general is very attractive, passionate, exciting, emotional, a place you dream of living there despite all the mess, social, economical and political mess.
Only we who come from South, South-East and East Europe can understand this. :) Slavic people, Greeks, Albanians, Romanians, Italians, Maltese and of course the descendants - Spaniards and Portuguese.

Marcelo Gallardo has everything to become a top coach, no wonder why he's been praised so much in Argentina and Spain. His role models are Guardiola and Klopp. Taking and mixing the best of those 2 coaches the Argentinian actually goes in the best possible direction.
Of course, the further dimension is to find his own way, add his own things and ideas and make it different to both of these guys. When you want to become something, you never look at one example, but additional 2-3 to make that better.

South America is a complete sh!thole. Stop romanticizing underdevelopment, uncivilness and chaos.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:27 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Fénix wrote:This is happening when you don't have Bosman and EU. You recall how football in Europe used to look like in the 20th century and first 4-5 years of the 21st century. :) It's far from being business over there and it's also clash of social, cultural, political classes, neighborhoods, suburbs, regions, etc. just as it was in Europe in 90's, 80's, 70's, 60's. That happens when you have 8+3, 7+4 or 6+5 rule about foreign players in every country.

South America is a complete sh!thole. Stop romanticizing underdevelopment, uncivilness and chaos.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
All or some of it?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:05 pm

Flamengo, campeón en Brasil en un fin de semana histórico

El cuadro carioca, que celebraba en Rio de Janeiro el título de Copa Libertadores, sumó el título de Brasileirao con la derrota de Palmeiras ante Gremio. [source]

Flamengo ha vivido el que es probablemente el mejor fin de semana de su historia. Después de levantar su segunda Copa Libertadores en Lima, en un final de partido trepidante, con los dos goles de Gabigol, también ha conquistado su séptimo Brasileirao sin necesidad de jugar, gracias al triunfo de Gremio en cancha de Palmeiras.

En menos de 24 horas el Mengao ha añadido a sus vitrinas los dos grandes trofeos por los que luchaba en el 2019. La Copa Libertadores llegó 38 años después y el título de Brasileirao no lo lograba desde 2009. Una larga espera para ambos que termina en menos de 24 horas.

In less than 24 hours Flamengo are also the new Brazilian champions! Palmerias lost 1-2 today to Grêmio at home and Flamengo don't even need to win any more matches because mathematically is no longer possible to surpass them. :)

In less than 24 hours I have to one again congratulate them. :) Parabéns Flamengo, novos campeões do Brasil! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Now they'll give their everything in the Club World Cup semi-final to win and play the final against Liverpool. Why?
Because the last time they played in 1981 the Intercontinental Cup it was exactly against Liverpool FC and they destroyed the Englishmen 3:0 led by legendary Zico. :D
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:38 am

The World is red & black. ImageImageImage
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:27 am

IsiahRashad wrote:The World is red & black. ImageImageImage
Amazing
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Awesome views from Rio de Janeiro! :o :o :P Goosebumps on my skin! =P~
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:36 pm

Fénix wrote:Awesome views from Rio de Janeiro! :o :o Goosebumps on my skin! =P~
ImageImage
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Great game by our boys last night. Sadly, i fall asleep after the start of the second half and I missed a lot of great things..

PP: Rafinha's pass for the last goal is super sexy.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Cruzeiro rel for the 1st time in their history...
Their fans showed their frustration by destroying the stadium
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:58 pm

I expected this to happen 3 weeks ago because it's never easy for this sort of people and fans.

When I saw where they were standing a month ago I was really shocked. Once such a great club ended up relegated for the first time in their history from the 1st division...

But let's look at it from the bright side after 2-3 months. River Plate, which is the best club in Argentina also suffered this nightmare of being relegated, but they came back immediately and look at them all these years since they had returned - 2 straight Copa Libertadores finals, national champions in Argentina, playing the best football in South America along with Flamengo.

You barely can recall they were relegated, but back then it was also a period of anger and huge disappointment.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World