You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Brazilian football

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Brazilian football

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:01 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:

One of the biggest colissions in the history of football - Flamengo against Corinthians.
PP: You can watch Rafinha. :cheers:
PP2: I love watching Brazilian games late in the evening, after all day following the European leagues, and there is something magical in their stadiums and fans..great energy and sunny weather. :cheers: :cheers:

Well, probably I'm the only one watching Brazilian games haha.
So, here we go again with Flamengo against Bahia.

Gabigol is returning for Flamengo, it's time for picture in picture, because of Juventus - Milan..
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:03 pm

When is the Libertadores final going to be played?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:When is the Libertadores final going to be played?

In the magnificent Estadio Monumental "U" (Peru).

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:08 pm

When ?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:When ?

Oh, I read "Where".. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry man, 23.11.2019:

Flamengo - River Plate
21:30 local in Malta.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:21 pm

Well, I used to watch South American football 7-8 years ago late at night. :) Back then when I was young, crazy, very passionate and full of energy to be awake till late night hours.

My friend and I sometimes watched together these games from Brazil and Argentina.

Now I can even listen to their matches and commentators since I know Spanish and I don't watch it. I'm a bit fed up of all this and my life problems have cooled me off a bit in the last 3 years.

But good that you've reminded me, now I will start watching Flamengo games and see who is that young Reinier Jesus Carvalho.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:21 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:When ?

Oh, I read "Where".. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry man, 23.11.2019:

Flamengo - River Plate
21:30 local in Malta.
Hehe I thought so

So just one leg from this season?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:34 pm

It's good to see Diego Alves and Filipe Luis playing. :)

Reinier is on the bench and the former Werder Bremen star Diego is also there. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:16 pm

ramsej84 wrote: So just one leg from this season?

Yes, only 1 game. :P

Fénix wrote:Well, I used to watch South American football 7-8 years ago late at night. :) Back then when I was young, crazy, very passionate and full of energy to be awake till late night hours.

My friend and I sometimes watched together these games from Brazil and Argentina.

Now I can even listen to their matches and commentators since I know Spanish and I don't watch it. I'm a bit fed up of all this and my life problems have cooled me off a bit in the last 3 years.

But good that you've reminded me, now I will start watching Flamengo games and see who is that young Reinier Jesus Carvalho.

Yeah, man I understand.
There is something that I cannot explain when I watch the Brazilian games. The atmosphere is just so different from the Europe ones. We've got 5000 ultras and 50000 fans in the stadiums, they've got 50000 crazy fans who don't stop singing all the time. There is one guy, who's always on the front row with a referee costume:

And another who looks just like Robbie Lyle. :mrgreen:

And when I see them, they just make my day. :D
Btw, I don't know if you saw Gabogol's goal celebration yesterday.

At 4:24. :D
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:15 am

Up to watch some classic football again. Rafinha will start for Flamengo against Vasko.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:10 pm

It's tonight! Esta noche es la noche más grande en 2019 de Sudamérica

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

BRASILEIROS contra ARGENTINOS

UTC +1 21:30h

UTC -5 15:30h

Spoiler: show
@Isiah, just look at that señor Estebán Ostojić in the VAR room.

Simply can't without Croats in South America. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Rafinha in the XI :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:35 pm

Flamengo's project is totally awesome. I mean, they hired frickin' Portuguese to be their coach, haha. Brazilians hiring former Benfica coach, the famous Jorge Jesus as their coach, signing former European players such as Diego Alves, Filipe Luis, Rafinha, Diego Ribas, even Spaniard Pablo Marí, having Gabriel Barbosa aka Gabigol and talents such as Reinier Jesus Carvalho and Lincoln... They want the trophy so bad.

The last Copa Libertadores title they won was in 1981.

On the other side, future FC Barcelona coach Marcelo Gallardo who defends the title from the last year when his team River Plate won in the 2nd leg at Santiago Bernabéu against their fierce rivals Boca Juniors.

He's been doing a great job in Argentina and he was praised lately by Guardiola and few more European coaches as one of the best coaches in the world who is undeservedly missed from the list of the best ones.

The Copa Libertadores final 2nd leg is going to be played in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, famous Maracanã. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Fénix wrote:Flamengo's project is totally awesome. I mean, they hired frickin' Portuguese to be their coach, haha. Brazilians hiring former Benfica coach, the famous Jorge Jesus as their coach, signing former European players such as Diego Alves, Filipe Luis, Rafinha, Diego Ribas, even Spaniard Pablo Marí, having Gabriel Barbosa aka Gabigol and talents such as Reinier Jesus Carvalho and Lincoln... They want the trophy so bad.

The last Copa Libertadores title they won was in 1981.

On the other side, future FC Barcelona coach Marcelo Gallardo who defends the title from the last year when his team River Plate won in the 2nd leg at Santiago Bernabéu against their fierce rivals Boca Juniors.

He's been doing a great job in Argentina and he was praised lately by Guardiola and few more European coaches as one of the best coaches in the world who is undeservedly missed from the list of the best ones.

The Copa Libertadores final 2nd leg is going to be played in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, famous Maracanã. :)

I agree with eeverything you said, but the final is 1 game, without second leg. If tied after regulation, 30 minutes of extra time will be played. If they draw the extra time, the penalty shootout will determine the winner.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Thanks! :cheers: I'll have to see the rules once again because I thought they play 2 legs always no matter what. :?
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World