You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFA Ballon d'Or 2014 (Neuer vs Ronaldo & Messi)

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Do you think Neuer stands a chance?

Yes
52%
No
48%

Total votes : 48

Re: Can Neuer win the Ballon d'Or ?

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:00 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Messi: I'd give up all my records to win the World Cup [source]

Real Madrid v Barcelona: without me Real would be at least 20 points behind Barca, says Cristiano Ronaldo [source]

These articles are old but... judge for yourself. Messi said something like: Barca would be the same without me, but I would be nothing without Barca. Humility, something for Penaldo and his fanboys out there to learn.

If scoring penalties is a quality, why is it then calling him Penaldo offensive... :P

Can I double thank this post?
I see Messi very humble

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:53 pm

I have to admit, even though i hate to do so.. His accomplishments speak for himself, but Penaldo is just a diver and a primadonna, the way he acts in interviews and on the field. Like someone said earlier, he doesnt celebrate in the CL final when someone else scores, but celbrates RIDICULOUS when he scores the frigging 4-1. And then i remember those hits against Godin last season and another player.

And his crying at the ballon d'lol was so fake aswell..

He talsk often about his records aswell and is so sure he will be called the best ever etc, its just very selfish and annoying. You hear Messi ever talk about that stuff? He only cares about team succes for the most part and is just surprised what he already accomplished, but i never hear him say those crap things. As a teammate i would be pissed off about Ronaldo tbh.. Same goes for the 15th he scored against Bayern last season in a single CL season, how he was doing those silly hand gestures, instead of thanking the assist giver with that pass...
Ottomeister13

Postby JANCKER » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 am

Cristiano Ronaldo has posted a Facebook message denying he regularly uses an abusive swear word with referring to Lionel Messi [source]

'Selfish Ronaldo only cares about solo awards’ [source]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"I would certainly not give it Neuer because it was never given to Casillas!" [source]

Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois will surpass Manuel Neuer and become best goalkeeper in world, admits Gary Neville [source]

‘He could play in the midfield’ – The greatest ever quotes about Manuel Neuer [source]

Emmanuelle Neuer will win the award as Platini has put a lot of money on it apparently.

:lol:
JANCKER

Postby runaway » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:27 am

Too bad for Platini, whoever Blatter wants will win it.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:23 am

Marca is even reporting that the FIFA is trying everything to prevent Penaldo from winning it again this year because they want Neuer to win.. Good god, what do those Spanish papers think as soon as they get up in the morning?
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:30 pm

I am happy whenever I see this face
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:44 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Cristiano Ronaldo has posted a Facebook message denying he regularly uses an abusive swear word with referring to Lionel Messi [source]

'Selfish Ronaldo only cares about solo awards’ [source]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"I would certainly not give it Neuer because it was never given to Casillas!" [source]

Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois will surpass Manuel Neuer and become best goalkeeper in world, admits Gary Neville [source]

‘He could play in the midfield’ – The greatest ever quotes about Manuel Neuer [source]

Emmanuelle Neuer will win the award as Platini has put a lot of money on it apparently.

:lol:

this : "In my time at United, it's probably the finest display of goalkeeping against us. I'm sure there have been other feats but tonight I saw a very good one." - Sir Alex Ferguson after Manchester United played Schalke 04 in the Champions League in 2011.

and this "Without Neuer it would have been a debacle" - German goalkeeping legend Harald Schumacher after Germany's close fought win against Algeria at the World Cup

are my preferred quotes
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:26 pm

I lost my respect for Buffon, in 2012 he said that Neuer is the best GK, but now he didn't vote for him.
JANCKER

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Marca is even reporting that the FIFA is trying everything to prevent Penaldo from winning it again this year because they want Neuer to win.. Good god, what do those Spanish papers think as soon as they get up in the morning?

Could it be that Ronaldo's camp (Madrid-based media, his fans etc.) are truly afraid that Neuer could actually have a some sort of chance of winning? The amount of pure hate and name-calling Neuer gets in some comments is astonishing. And then there's of course that "enough with the hype, he's not doing anything new, other goalkeepers have been doing the same for years blah blah blah". Like there never were any other goalscoring forwards before Ronaldo. :roll:

And those insults mostly come from Madridistas, not from culés.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:39 pm

They used that sort of blackmailing even last year...
JANCKER

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:56 pm

And they completely forgot how Penaldo won it last year.. Big PHAT lol..
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 pm

JANCKER wrote:I lost my respect for Buffon, in 2012 he said that Neuer is the best GK, but now he didn't vote for him.

jealousy at its best... or sour grapes for him... plus the fact that there was never any kind of friendship between italians & Germans...

God how much I hate italian / English football (media /fans) and also those who removed the Cross from their emblem... :evil:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:46 pm

It's all their bitterness indeed for not being able to win one for themself.. Ofcourse a German one who could win now, hell no in the Italian and English and probably Spanish minds..
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:49 pm

but guys (of course this is not sour grapes) if we continue to kick their asses I don't mind that any of our players wins this individual honour, but the fact of how they idolize this common human being is beyond me... I wait for the day to see him fall from his pedestal...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Marca is even reporting that the FIFA is trying everything to prevent Penaldo from winning it again this year because they want Neuer to win.. Good god, what do those Spanish papers think as soon as they get up in the morning?

It's not just Marca, AS too from what I read.

I see two possible options:
1) The Spanish media is cooking up a story just in case one of their golden boys doesn't win it against all odds.
2) They have indeed found out that Neuer has won and are bringing this up now so all hell will break loose when it happens.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World