You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Argentine Football

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Argentine Football

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:The whole thing that attracted people this year was the historic first Argentinian, Buenos Aires derby on a continental level and everything what this rivalry brings with it. What did they do?

They blew up absolutely everything. Okay, the first leg was good, there were no such problems that happened 2 weeks later when the opponent's team was on their way to El Monumental.

But now everything is totally blocked, they only argue and threat, whine like babies instead of trying to find a compromise if they can't find a solution. Now even when Spain and Madrid have seemed to be a solution for their problems, they haven't moved a single centimeter from the previous points.

This was supposed to be an epic final that generations are going to talk about it, but right now they'll only talk about negative memories and violence.

No wonder why people would rather like to see in future Brazilian and Paraguayan teams or Peruvian and Colombian teams meeting and playing against each other in the final than the best 2 Argentinian clubs.

As far as I'm concerned, they can do it in every derby when they play Argentinian league; fight, smash, attack, etc.

But this wasn't just a classic internal, national thing, but also a continental thing. They failed and they shall face consequences, either way.
The rest of South American countries and people don't deserve to be linked with this incident in future.

2013 final was really excellent. Atletico Mineiro vs Olimpia. Ronaldinho was there and I had to watch. 2 very exciting matches. :)

It seems like every football match in 2013 was fun to watch though wasn't it? :)
Even locally.... Birkirkara were crowded Champs... both male and female teams
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:The whole thing that attracted people this year was the historic first Argentinian, Buenos Aires derby on a continental level and everything what this rivalry brings with it. What did they do?

They blew up absolutely everything. Okay, the first leg was good, there were no such problems that happened 2 weeks later when the opponent's team was on their way to El Monumental.

But now everything is totally blocked, they only argue and threat, whine like babies instead of trying to find a compromise if they can't find a solution. Now even when Spain and Madrid have seemed to be a solution for their problems, they haven't moved a single centimeter from the previous points.

This was supposed to be an epic final that generations are going to talk about it, but right now they'll only talk about negative memories and violence.

No wonder why people would rather like to see in future Brazilian and Paraguayan teams or Peruvian and Colombian teams meeting and playing against each other in the final than the best 2 Argentinian clubs.

As far as I'm concerned, they can do it in every derby when they play Argentinian league; fight, smash, attack, etc.

But this wasn't just a classic internal, national thing, but also a continental thing. They failed and they shall face consequences, either way.
The rest of South American countries and people don't deserve to be linked with this incident in future.

2013 final was really excellent. Atletico Mineiro vs Olimpia. Ronaldinho was there and I had to watch. 2 very exciting matches. :)

It seems like every football match in 2013 was fun to watch though wasn't it? :)

And Hull were promoted :mrgreen:
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:54 pm

Lukas wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="FCB general"]The whole thing that attracted people this year was the historic first Argentinian, Buenos Aires derby on a continental level and everything what this rivalry brings with it. What did they do?

And Hull were promoted :mrgreen:[/quote]In 2013 I won it all bar the General Election
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:21 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Well, there is no denying this is still a mess. Boca will likely take this case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport if it doesn't get its way with CONMEBOL via the appeal, but at the moment, all signs point to the game being played. The clubs are selling their tickets and are expected to travel to Spain on Wednesday. [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:58 am

https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/v ... 2018.shtml

*Boca landed
*River on their way
*Perez wish to have Messi and Ronaldo attending the match won't happen as the latter is not traveling
* Police presence is said to be bigger from the one usually deployed during El Classico
*there is a fear that Rayo Vallecano fans (River sympathizers) might infiltrate and create problems
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Unless anything happens in the next 8 hours this is happening tonight. If River win Boca will appeal to get them disqualified.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:20 pm

I am going to miss it cause of a stupid graduation party
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am going to miss it cause of a stupid graduation party

If it's you graduating congratulations! :mrgreen:
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:07 pm

Lukas wrote:

I got mine from the street, years ago
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:

I got mine from the street, years ago

Yeah, we figured...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Why is Quintero not a superstar?
He is one of the best players I've seen.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:37 pm

Just in time for extra time
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:58 pm

Tremendous 30 mins of old school football
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:37 am

Great match!!! River did as I expected in these finals.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:44 am

ramsej84 wrote:Tremendous 30 mins of old school football

Really good to watch. Couldn't believe River still lumping the ball forward at 2-1 up! Most European teams would have kept the ball and slowed the game down. And the Boca keeper coming up with five minutes to go :lol:
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World