You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Argentine Football

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Argentine Football

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:58 pm

River are risking big time : https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/c ... 802a.shtml

Conmebol are contemplating handing a 3- 0 win to Boca Jrs

IMO this is not fair... as the players did nothing to deserve this ...

Conmebol should order that the game be played behind closed doors!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:44 pm

Second leg to be played in early Dec(8/9) outside Argentina

https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... -in.695311
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Second leg to be played in early Dec(8/9) outside Argentina.

It would be the greatest kick in the teeth for River fans to hold this match in Brazil, a country they hold the greatest rivalry outside of their own neighboors in Buenos Aires.
tflags

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:49 pm

but, don't you think that it is unfair with the players and the coaches?

as I said it would be fair to be played in a different stadium and behind closed doors. Here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estadio_C ... e_La_Plata maybe.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:but, don't you think that it is unfair with the players and the coaches?

It is unfair to everyone; including their own fans who didn't care about causing any problems. But as per usual in these situations, everyone loses due to the actions of a few idiots. This should send a strong precedent. Violence should not be tolerated and playing the game at home with or without a crowd was not a strong enough signal apparently.
tflags

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:45 pm

God knows what the aek will suffer for what they did yest
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:23 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:38 pm

The clubs have agreed and it's almost as done; Copa Libertadores will be played at Santiago Bernabéu next Sunday at 20:30 CET. The Spanish government body for sports must approve Madrid as the host which is, according to AS, just a matter of formality and it's going to be done this Friday, ie tomorrow.

Ya han dado su visto bueno la CONMEBOL, la RFEF, la FIFA y el Madrid. Sólo falta el visto bueno del Gobierno. El partido se disputará a las 20:30 horas.

Ya hay acuerdo: la vuelta de la final de la Libertadores entre Boca y River será en el Bernabeu el domingo 9 a las 20:30 horas. Por tanto, las dos grandes finales continentales de clubes de la temporada (el Metropolitano acogerá la próxima final de la Copa de Europa) tendrán por lo tanto la misma sede: Madrid. Ya han dado su visto bueno la CONMEBOL, la RFEF, la FIFA y también el Real Madrid. Sólo falta el visto bueno del Gobierno a través del Consejo Superior de Deportes, pero esto sólo es una formalidad. El CSD remitirá el expediente al Ministerio de Exteriores, como marca la Ley del Deporte, y el Gobierno español autorizará el partido probablemente en la mañana de este viernes.

Ya hay acuerdo: el River-Boca, en el Bernabéu el domingo 9 [source]
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:13 pm

Both clubs are refusing to play in Madrid. This match isn't going to be played is it? :(
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Well, if that's what they want to do, then it's fair to register 3-0 defeat and give the title to Boca Juniors.

I can understand all the passion, euphoria, love, football importance, even that violence they caused which isn't something unfamiliar in my part of the world, too. However, River Plate have a chance to save something and they refuse to play in Spain while Boca still demand the title at the green table.

Accept the 2nd leg anywhere as long as you have a chance to play for it rather than losing without playing for it at all.

Or this can be solved very easily by CONMEBOL; put X or a straight line in year 2018 just as the Italian FA did in Serie A after Moggiopoli and the 2004/2005 title - no champs at all.

They'll think 10 times before they make or repeat something like this.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:36 pm

I think the fairest way to solve it is the second option, to say no champions this year. They've embarrassed their clubs and their country, in fact they've embarrassed their continent and it's football heritage, and denied the world a thrilling game. T.V. companies from outside South America will not bother buying the rights to this tournament again
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:48 pm

I was so excited for this double header and now this....

It was my first ever Libertadores game that I have ever watched.

Nice way how to attract ppl to their football
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:55 pm

While this remains a regular occurrence their football will always be just a breeding ground for the best players to go to Europe, and a place for old SA players to finish their career after playing in Europe. That's if they don't go to Asia or North America for the money
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby Fénix » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:15 pm

The whole thing that attracted people this year was the historic first Argentinian, Buenos Aires derby on a continental level and everything what this rivalry brings with it. What did they do?

They blew up absolutely everything. Okay, the first leg was good, there were no such problems that happened 2 weeks later when the opponent's team was on their way to El Monumental.

But now everything is totally blocked, they only argue and threat, whine like babies instead of trying to find a compromise if they can't find a solution. Now even when Spain and Madrid have seemed to be a solution for their problems, they haven't moved a single centimeter from the previous points.

This was supposed to be an epic final that generations are going to talk about it, but right now they'll only talk about negative memories and violence.

No wonder why people would rather like to see in future Brazilian and Paraguayan teams or Peruvian and Colombian teams meeting and playing against each other in the final than the best 2 Argentinian clubs.

As far as I'm concerned, they can do it in every derby when they play Argentinian league; fight, smash, attack, etc.

But this wasn't just a classic internal, national thing, but also a continental thing. They failed and they shall face consequences, either way.
The rest of South American countries and people don't deserve to be linked with this incident in future.

2013 final was really excellent. Atletico Mineiro vs Olimpia. Ronaldinho was there and I had to watch. 2 very exciting matches. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:27 pm

Fénix wrote:The whole thing that attracted people this year was the historic first Argentinian, Buenos Aires derby on a continental level and everything what this rivalry brings with it. What did they do?

They blew up absolutely everything. Okay, the first leg was good, there were no such problems that happened 2 weeks later when the opponent's team was on their way to El Monumental.

But now everything is totally blocked, they only argue and threat, whine like babies instead of trying to find a compromise if they can't find a solution. Now even when Spain and Madrid have seemed to be a solution for their problems, they haven't moved a single centimeter from the previous points.

This was supposed to be an epic final that generations are going to talk about it, but right now they'll only talk about negative memories and violence.

No wonder why people would rather like to see in future Brazilian and Paraguayan teams or Peruvian and Colombian teams meeting and playing against each other in the final than the best 2 Argentinian clubs.

As far as I'm concerned, they can do it in every derby when they play Argentinian league; fight, smash, attack, etc.

But this wasn't just a classic internal, national thing, but also a continental thing. They failed and they shall face consequences, either way.
The rest of South American countries and people don't deserve to be linked with this incident in future.

2013 final was really excellent. Atletico Mineiro vs Olimpia. Ronaldinho was there and I had to watch. 2 very exciting matches. :)

It seems like every football match in 2013 was fun to watch though wasn't it? :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World