You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Vincent Thill

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Vincent Thill

Postby Coman » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

lequotidien.lu | Bayern think of attract Luxembourg international 16 years, Vincent Thill, FC Metz.
Last edited by Coman on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4067
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
French Southern Ter
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 1242 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby jrm13 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Never heard of him, but, being of Luxemburger heritage myself, I'd love to see a Luxemburger play for Bayern!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrm13
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 am
Location: Michigan
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:50 pm

I don't like it that he's from Luxembourg. If he's good enough for Bayern (in time) then he would be a superstar for Luxembourg and they would squeeze out every playing minute they can for the national team. Also his ego would tend to grow. Just look at Ibrahimovic as an example.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35804
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6459 times
Been thanked: 9423 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby Bluex145 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:32 pm

MUTU wrote:I don't like it that he's from Luxembourg. If he's good enough for Bayern (in time) then he would be a superstar for Luxembourg and they would squeeze out every playing minute they can for the national team. Also his ego would tend to grow. Just look at Ibrahimovic as an example.

Zlatan have been like that in whole his life, It isn't because our national team,
Bluex145
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 72 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby JANCKER » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:34 pm

Luxembourg isn't exactly Sweden... and Zlatan is one, compare 15 y/o to Zlatan, how could you? Zlatan acts more childish than that. Zlatan is from the Balkans even if he looks like an Apache leader, that's where he got it from. :P
JANCKER

 

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby Bluex145 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:41 pm

JANCKER wrote:Luxembourg isn't exactly Sweden... and Zlatan is one, compare 15 y/o to Zlatan, how could you? Zlatan acts more childish than that. Zlatan is from the Balkans even if he looks like an Apache leader, that's where he got it from. :P

He is from sweden ;-) Born in sweden and lived there whole his life,
Bluex145
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 72 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby JANCKER » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:44 pm

Bluex145 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Luxembourg isn't exactly Sweden... and Zlatan is one, compare 15 y/o to Zlatan, how could you? Zlatan acts more childish than that. Zlatan is from the Balkans even if he looks like an Apache leader, that's where he got it from. :P

He is from sweden ;-) Born in sweden and lived there whole his life,


I know his history... but he's got still Balkan blood in his veins. He even played in his youth in a team called BALKAN in Sweden. He was eligible to play for more than 1 FYR... and he was offered to them.
Last edited by JANCKER on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

 

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby Bluex145 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:47 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Bluex145 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Luxembourg isn't exactly Sweden... and Zlatan is one, compare 15 y/o to Zlatan, how could you? Zlatan acts more childish than that. Zlatan is from the Balkans even if he looks like an Apache leader, that's where he got it from. :P

He is from sweden ;-) Born in sweden and lived there whole his life,


I know his history... but he's got still Balkan blood in his veins. He even played in his youth in a team called BALKAN in Sweden.

But it's and swedish club, His parents har from the balkan countires, But he never lived there,
Bluex145
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 72 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby JANCKER » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:51 pm

You think the name of that club suggests that they don't preserve their culture in Sweden? :P
He was eligible to play for Croatia, Bosnia, Sweden... he was offered to Croatia and Bosnia... but he was refused.
JANCKER

 

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby Bluex145 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:54 pm

JANCKER wrote:You think the name of that club suggests that they don't preserve their culture in Sweden? :P
He was eligible to play for Croatia, Bosnia, Sweden... he was offered to Croatia and Bosnia... but he was refused.

And the club doesnt only have pepole from the balkan,
Bluex145
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 72 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby JANCKER » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Does his attitude fit to the Swedish stereotype, no. That's all I'm saying...

Bluex145 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Does his attitude fit to the Swedish stereotype, no. That's all I'm saying...

His attitude? That is from person to person, Some have attitude like him and some dont.


You'd be surprised to know that stereotype fits better to the Balkanese. Google "Balkanese" and a picture of Ibra will pop up 2nd... just saying. Ibra himself said that he's 100% Swede but still feels as a Balkanese... interpret it as you want.
JANCKER

 

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby ottackon » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 2914 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby German-American » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:10 pm

MUTU wrote:I don't like it that he's from Luxembourg. If he's good enough for Bayern (in time) then he would be a superstar for Luxembourg and they would squeeze out every playing minute they can for the national team. Also his ego would tend to grow. Just look at Ibrahimovic as an example.

They won't quality for any tournament so he'll be free every summer to recover

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2280 times
Been thanked: 733 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby prasun77 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:28 pm



Oh no..I know how the other "messi"s ended up..please no..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 800 times
Been thanked: 1200 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby bastos80 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:07 pm

The 16 year-old and his family have met with Bayern officials during their trip to Lisbon. He hasn't signed the contract yet, but a decision has been made. He's supposed to play for Bayern's U19 and unite with Bayern's professional team when he turns 18 in 2018.
The time of his transfer is not set yet, whether it will be in 2016, 2017 or 2018. The fee is supposed to be around €5 Mil. [Letzebuerg] [source]
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6225
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 2235 times
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MoFattal, SemrushBot [Bot] and 13 guests