You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Unai Núñez [Unai Núñez Gestoso]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Unai Núñez [Unai Núñez Gestoso]

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:07 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby longeleven » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:51 am

munchen99 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:The only reason why Mai is in the team is because our board can’t accept that we haven’t released a top tier talent since Alaba. I cringe every time, every single time I see a forum post that unironically considers Mai as our 5th CB.

I think we just want to see the kid given a chance first, esp one hyped by our board and who signed a professional contract. And then when he fails, you can crucify him as a useless overhyped talent.

If you watch Bayern II at 3. Liga weekly like me, you don't want to give Mai Bundesliga games at this stage.

He is utterly so so for 3. Liga, not even reach to good bracket in that trash level.

I wonder where and why people still keep believing in this boy :roll: Maybe he will shine someday but I'm pretty sure that day won't come soon.

So, if Boateng/Javi is leaving, or worse, both are leaving. We need to buy new defender for sure.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:27 am

longeleven wrote:
munchen99 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:The only reason why Mai is in the team is because our board can’t accept that we haven’t released a top tier talent since Alaba. I cringe every time, every single time I see a forum post that unironically considers Mai as our 5th CB.

I think we just want to see the kid given a chance first, esp one hyped by our board and who signed a professional contract. And then when he fails, you can crucify him as a useless overhyped talent.

If you watch Bayern II at 3. Liga weekly like me, you don't want to give Mai Bundesliga games at this stage.

He is utterly so so for 3. Liga, not even reach to good bracket in that trash level.

I wonder where and why people still keep believing in this boy :roll: Maybe he will shine someday but I'm pretty sure that day won't come soon.

So, if Boateng/Javi is leaving, or worse, both are leaving. We need to buy new defender for sure.

He’s not even the 2nd teams best CB, yet some fans have hyped him up like the next Boateng.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:45 am

I don't know but maybe if he plays along side some experienced players he can only improve... just saying
If you keep playing with mediocre players the chances to improve get slimmer.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tikoubaouine » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:18 am

The thing is, even 1st-team youngsters like Davies and Cuisance are not setting the 3. Liga on fire when they play there.

That's why I still have hope for Mai.
Black magic.

Tikoubaouine
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am

Tikoubaouine wrote:The thing is, even 1st-team youngsters like Davies and Cuisance are not setting the 3. Liga on fire when they play there.

that is exactly why I said that if you play in mediocre level you stay medicare...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby longeleven » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:14 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Tikoubaouine wrote:The thing is, even 1st-team youngsters like Davies and Cuisance are not setting the 3. Liga on fire when they play there.

that is exactly why I said that if you play in mediocre level you stay medicare...

Just watch some game, you'll see differences between Mai and Davies/Cuisance.
Young CB doesn't have any spectacular skill set or attribute, he is weak, slow, not so good in the air (with his height), passing is not impressed as well - nothing from him impressed me as a 3.Liga player.

Speak about Davies, he did not shine so much in 3.Liga, I agree, but his speed, physical, shooting, dueling are another level above.

Players in 3.Liga have no chance if they speed race/muscle duel with him.

I guess shining at low level football for young players like Davies depend so heavily on the chemistry...with the team. If you let Davies play along this 2nd team for few more months, he'll be god among them. I don't see the like in Mai (at least for now)
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:24 am

ramsej84 wrote:

These players aren't as motivated as they should be when they're playing at that level. They all really have high hopes in their life and also think twice before they decide to play in the 3. Liga.
In many other countries, 2nd teams are imagined as a breakthrough to the first team by moving the 2nd team to the maximum level of domestic football, either one division below the elite(Spain, Netherlands, Croatia, etc.) or 2 divisions below as it's the case in Germany.

It seems that this is not the case at Bayern for many years or our youngsters are simply not as talented as some local Münchner media want to present them in public, therefore, I'm closer to the latter way of thinking because the case with young and homegrown players at Bayern has been very clear for years.

Even somewhere else they should make a breakthrough once they leave Bayern, but that wasn't the case, though.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:55 am

Or maybe - just maybe - these players aren’t as good as many people here think...
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:57 am

Fénix wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

These players aren't as motivated as they should be when they're playing at that level. They all really have high hopes in their life and also think twice before they decide to play in the 3. Liga.
In many other countries, 2nd teams are imagined as a breakthrough to the first team by moving the 2nd team to the maximum level of domestic football, either one division below the elite(Spain, Netherlands, Croatia, etc.) or 2 divisions below as it's the case in Germany.

It seems that this is not the case at Bayern for many years or our youngsters are simply not as talented as some local Münchner media want to present them in public, therefore, I'm closer to the latter way of thinking because the case with young and homegrown players at Bayern has been very clear for years.

Even somewhere else they should make a breakthrough once they leave Bayern, but that wasn't the case, though.

Media? Who has ever hyped these players?

Is it just a reflex these days to put "media" in your sentence when you say something negative?
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:08 pm

Na, Davies and Cuisance are miles ahead there peers in the 3.Liga and it shows whenever they play. Everyone else is still settling in but those two are deserving of spots in the senior team for very good reasons.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:19 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

Na, Davies and Cuisance are miles ahead there peers in the 3.Liga and it shows whenever they play. Everyone else is still settling in but those two are deserving of spots in the senior team for very good reasons.

I would also add Singh to that list. He’s been showing incredible vision and confidence on the ball. Technically he’s pretty solid as well.

Either way, Mai has not shown anything standout to make me think he can walk into the first team and be a trustworthy sub in the way a player like Núñez would.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:28 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

I would also add Singh to that list. He’s been showing incredible vision and confidence on the ball. Technically he’s pretty solid as well.

Either way, Mai has not shown anything standout to make me think he can walk into the first team and be a trustworthy sub in the way a player like Núñez would.

Singh is a good shout, sadly the senior team is midfield heavy so it would take some extreme conditions or for him to blow people out of the water to get him senior team minutes. But playing in a professional setting like the 3.Liga has and will help him till he’s ready.

I agree that Mai is very much raw. Doesn’t do any particular thing great and still needs a lot of time to grow. Sadly our CB situation may subject him to the proverbial baptism by fire, but hopefully we find a back up instead.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:15 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:48 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India