You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby aterford » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:03 am

Hardrade wrote:Sergej Milinković Savić might be a typical Mourinho/Kovač style Anchor-man type of midfielder, akin to Nemanja Matić but with more offensive capabilities. Might be ideal to replace Javi in years to come, however his price is ridiculously inflated. Great header, I think he scored 11 goals this season which is beastly for his position.

He's a great player but I won't be surprised if his fee is pushing nine digits...
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:38 am

Hardrade wrote:Sergej Milinković Savić might be a typical Mourinho/Kovač style Anchor-man type of midfielder, akin to Nemanja Matić but with more offensive capabilities. Might be ideal to replace Javi in years to come, however his price is ridiculously inflated. Great header, I think he scored 11 goals this season which is beastly for his position.
I saw that his price is 70M, but I am sure that Lotito would ask for 100...

Imagine him and Goretzka and Javi in a midfield trio...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:16 am

I've heard that City are targeting his signature this summer. That'll take us out of the race if we actually are interested in him (which I don't see the need to).
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:20 pm

Machiavellico wrote:
I've watched Werner play with Germany(which is, mostly, Bayern II). He can't really dribble. Maybe a few matches for the NT aren't enough to make an opinion on his dribbling qualities, but, to me, at least, he seems like if he has the ball and there's a defender a few metres around him he'll attempt to kick the ball past him. That move can easily be countered by a good defender.
He does have blistering speed, yes, and some goalscoring abilities, but I don't think that's enough. You need more than that as a striker for a team that uses a possession/frequent crosses game like Bayern does.
But maybe that won't be the case for the future, who knows.

I'm not sure we are talking about the same Werner. I almost watch all of the Leipzig matches where Timo plays in XI. He can dribble the ball if he wants and he's actually very good at it. I mean not like Robben but better than most. Just go ahead and watch some skill videos of his. Of course he kicks the ball because he's speed is insane especially against the CBs because they are often bulky. Lastly I advice you to watch some Bundesliga matches before judging him. I mean of course he's not complete as Lewandowski (despite Lewa being 29 and Werner 22) but he has what Lewandowski doesn't have which is why I also say he would be great tactical option but not a number 9 "for now".
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:58 pm

That assessment ignores that Lewa has stuff Werner doesn’t have as well...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:02 pm

#12 wrote:That assessment ignores that Lewa has stuff Werner doesn’t have as well...

Does it?

Paphlagonian wrote:of course he's not complete as Lewandowski
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ShawnJ13 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 am

I doubt it will happen, but if we can bring in De Ligt & Martial to go with the impending transfer of Goretzka and Gnabry returning from loan, and hell, maybe even bring in Hector. I think that would be a perfect transfer window for us. I know it seems like it may not happen, but if it does I will fly to Munich and praise Uli in person.
ShawnJ13
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Larhm » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:40 am

Hazard and Salah for both wings
Larhm
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 am

ShawnJ13 wrote: I think that would be a perfect transfer window for us.

I don't think we can have a "perfect" transfer window without getting at least one world-class winger.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernFL117 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:43 pm

I'd say a perfect transfer window is Hazard, Savic, and De Ligt. And a backup LB. And we sell Vidal, Rudy, and Bernat. Also one of Robbery doesn't come back if not both...
BayernFL117
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Joshgod » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:35 pm

MoFattal wrote:
ShawnJ13 wrote: I think that would be a perfect transfer window for us.

I don't think we can have a "perfect" transfer window without getting at least one world-class winger.

Who's that world class winger that gonna cost us less than 120m?
Coman, Gnabry, Martial, Robben with James, Lewy and Muller isn't bad.
Joshgod
Getting the hang of it

Postby bmguy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Who do you think can replace Lewy next season? I believe Lewy will join Real right after the season has ended, this is the right time for him to do that, the last big move, the last chance to make big $$$ :roll:

Bayern won't pay big, so we can forget the name like Harry Kane or Hazard... keep it real guys.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:23 pm

bmguy wrote:Who do you think can replace Lewy next season? I believe Lewy will join Real right after the season has ended, this is the right time for him to do that, the last big move, the last chance to make big $$$ :roll:

Bayern won't pay big, so we can forget the name like Harry Kane or Hazard... keep it real guys.

Dude, the way Rummenigge commented on that transfer, he'd finally make the switch to „Dummenigge“ if Lewa actually left...

And there is no replacement, we’re **** clueless...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Machiavellico » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:25 pm

The only player that could replace Lewa is Kane. But unless RM pay for Lewa what we would have to pay for Kane, this transfer would be impossible for financial reasons. And Rummenigge is many many things, but easily frightened not. No matter how loud Lewa would bark and how much he'd demand a transfer to RM, I heavily doubt Rummenigge would back down. He just doesn't seem the type.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby nm462272 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:58 pm

I've always felt distant from Lewandowski. Obviously a great striker, but never felt like a true part of the team to me. I wouldn't even mind if he left... but I want to feel smug as hell when Bayern refuses to sell this summer. Sit his cranky ass on the bench next season if he pouts.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News