You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby soul-railgun777 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:am i the only one who doens't like that robbery gets an extension. it just makes it harder for us to move on from robbery and replace them with a new winger. if we dont extend them we'll have so much more options, we could go for malcom and we would still be able to play muller rw when needed. we could also get some worldclass winger (my preffered option is hazard) or we could get martial but if robben en ribery are both staying we will have so many wingers if we also buy a new one. think about it: robben, ribery, coman, gnabry, new winger and we also would wanna play with muller on rw sometimes to fit him in the lineup. id say dont extend either and buy hazard, martial or malcom. then we would have: coman, gnabry, possibly muller, new winger. 4 players for 2 positions seems right to me. let me know what you think.

My opinion is that Bayern should get a young winger and both of them should go, or Robben to stay as a third choice (I doubt he accepts). I'm not liking their attitude trying to force an extention ignoring their current form.
soul-railgun777
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:01 pm

They need to go, period. But I’m afraid one or two matches from them will guarantee their extensions (even though they have been nothing more than average all season).
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:08 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:They need to go, period. But I’m afraid one or two matches from them will guarantee their extensions (even though they have been nothing more than average all season).

Robben has been worse than average imo. He has been pure shit. holding up our counters, slowing play down, losing the ball, not even being able to do his signature move at all, but he keeps trying it and losses the ball. Id rather see ribery extend than robben, but i wouldn't extend any of them also if they accept a bench role. They will still be expecting game time and if everybody is fit i wouldn't even put them on the bench.
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:Robben has been worse than average imo. He has been pure shit. holding up our counters, slowing play down, losing the ball, not even being able to do his signature move at all, but he keeps trying it and losses the ball. Id rather see ribery extend than robben, but i wouldn't extend any of them also if they accept a bench role. They will still be expecting game time and if everybody is fit i wouldn't even put them on the bench.

Tbh “average” was an euphemism I used lol. Yes, they both have been shit. Ribéry was playing ridiculously bad a month or so ago, but suddenly started being effective (probably to get the new contract). They have proved again this season they’re not reliable. It’s just comical a team as huge as Bayern to extend and have the two of them starting at 35 and 36 yo (next season obviously)
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:11 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:They need to go, period. But I’m afraid one or two matches from them will guarantee their extensions (even though they have been nothing more than average all season).

Robben has been worse than average imo. He has been pure shit. holding up our counters, slowing play down, losing the ball, not even being able to do his signature move at all, but he keeps trying it and losses the ball. Id rather see ribery extend than robben, but i wouldn't extend any of them also if they accept a bench role. They will still be expecting game time and if everybody is fit i wouldn't even put them on the bench.
He hasn't been good, but I wouldn't say "shit". He has been average or slightly below average (in respect to the universe of wingers). I would be ok with Robben as a backup/rotation option for Müller as the main RW. Ribery has to go no matter what because his attitude is 5 times shittier.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:24 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:

He hasn't been good, but I wouldn't say "shit". He has been average or slightly below average (in respect to the universe of wingers). I would be ok with Robben as a backup/rotation option for Müller as the main RW. Ribery has to go no matter what because his attitude is 5 times shittier.

would preffer gnabry over robben as backup. robben really is worse than ribery atm. robben doesn't help our play in any regard also his attitude may be alot better than ribery's attitude, but still he expects playing time.
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Hazard, Martial, Malcom? And on top you people are surprised we’re extending them?
Where are the guys calling me out on my - few - false assumptions all of a sudden in this thread?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paphlagonian » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Ribery and Robben are so godlike players making people cry when they start to play average.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby tomthebodz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:53 pm

I'd renew Robbery for a season and bring in a new winger this summer. We can then gradually bring in the new winger along with Gnabry, Losing both at the same time with no replacements in the team ready is a big mistake in my opinion.
tomthebodz
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
England

Postby bmguy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:40 pm

I think we should renew Robben, he was good last season but then abruptly dropped the performance. Ribbery never performed up to his standards for years, so let him go.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:54 am

Milinkovic Savic...
https://www.transfermarkt.com/sergej-mi ... ler/266302

Especially if we sell Vidal and don't keep Renato.
Although I feel that the latter will find his feet with Kovac

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 am

ramsej84 wrote:Milinkovic Savic...
https://www.transfermarkt.com/sergej-mi ... ler/266302

Especially if we sell Vidal and don't keep Renato.
Although I feel that the latter will find his feet with Kovac

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Another midfielder???? Hell no, we've got too many. (Unless he is pure DM and can succeed Javi :D)

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paphlagonian » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am

Since Goretzka already bought I don't need to put him into list anymore. I'm updating my wish list yet again.

As always my only dead serious wish is Timo Werner. I think it's gonna be a change because we always used slow paced striker/finishers. The only difference was Lewandowski/Mandzukic they had some kind of pace but they would be considered tortoise when we compare them to Werner. Which is also great because we got players like James/Hummels/Thiago/Boateng who can pass long balls behind the enemy lines which I'm sure Werner will be able out dribble the opposition and to get those with his insane pace. Not to mention his great finishing abilities.

I'd like to see Bailey as RW/RM that kid has serious technique and pace. He's also left footed who can play on the right. We missed Sane and we definitely shouldn't miss Bailey.

We got a crowded midfield so I don't think anybody after Goretzka for our midfield since Renato could come back too.

I'd also consider bringing back the Mitchell Weiser because he's going good now. Would be a great back-up RB for us (also third option for RM/RW) if Rafinha really wants to go to Brazil after this season.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Machiavellico » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:22 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:Since Goretzka already bought I don't need to put him into list anymore. I'm updating my wish list yet again.

As always my only dead serious wish is Timo Werner. I think it's gonna be a change because we always used slow paced striker/finishers. The only difference was Lewandowski/Mandzukic they had some kind of pace but they would be considered tortoise when we compare them to Werner. Which is also great because we got players like James/Hummels/Thiago/Boateng who can pass long balls behind the enemy lines which I'm sure Werner will be able out dribble the opposition and to get those with his insane pace. Not to mention his great finishing abilities.

I've watched Werner play with Germany(which is, mostly, Bayern II). He can't really dribble. Maybe a few matches for the NT aren't enough to make an opinion on his dribbling qualities, but, to me, at least, he seems like if he has the ball and there's a defender a few metres around him he'll attempt to kick the ball past him. That move can easily be countered by a good defender.
He does have blistering speed, yes, and some goalscoring abilities, but I don't think that's enough. You need more than that as a striker for a team that uses a possession/frequent crosses game like Bayern does.
But maybe that won't be the case for the future, who knows.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Hardrade » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:04 am

Sergej Milinković Savić might be a typical Mourinho/Kovač style Anchor-man type of midfielder, akin to Nemanja Matić but with more offensive capabilities. Might be ideal to replace Javi in years to come, however his price is ridiculously inflated. Great header, I think he scored 11 goals this season which is beastly for his position.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News