You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Werneckluk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I'm not into the backup striker idea but if I have to choose I'd have gone for Huntelaar. That man is the truth.

I like him too. But he signed for Ajax this window, unfortunately

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Werneckluk
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Werneckluk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:02 pm

MUTU wrote:
Werneckluk wrote:We need:
-Two GOOD wingers to replace Frank and Robben when they are not in conditions; Konoplyanka, Yarmolenko, Brandt, Schürrle are the better cheap options for me.

A very defensive midfielder, like Martinez or Gustavo; Lars Bender is my chose.

- A second striker, I like Max Kruse for that.

- A sub for Lewa.
I would bring back Gomez or Mandzukic.

- A constructor midfielder. Goretzka.

- A left back to replace Bernat. Bernat is HORRIBLE. plattenhardt is a wonderful player.

Out:
Coman
Bernat
Renato Sanches (loan)

I think we don't need a right back, we have the ascenscion of Kimmich, the defensive solid Rafinha and the reliable Rudy.

Rare occasion for me not to thank a post asking for Gomez back but I disagree with the quality of most players mentioned which I feel won't improve our starting XI and would just end up rotting on the bench.

I've tried to mention only cheap players, that I can see some qualities to help the team

Werneckluk
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Manchu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I'm not into the backup striker idea but if I have to choose I'd have gone for Huntelaar. That man is the truth.

Gomez, Javier Hernandez,or Huntelaar all would have been good.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby America USA » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:17 pm

All the fools over here who think Bayern doesn't need a backup CF will certainly look like the deluded idiots they are if (god forbid) Lewandowski again gets injured just before a crucial CL knockout game. :evil:

It takes a special kind of stupid to still believe that Müller can play as a CF in Robert's absence. ](*,)
Thomas, as good as he is, looks lost when he's the main striker.

Unfortunately for Bayern and its fans like myself, I've heard that Carlo has refused to sign a CF this summer. This is heights of stubbornness! Let's hope that he comes to his senses and gets another CF. if not now at least in January.

If you wanna be cheap then go for the strikers in weaker leagues like the ones in Belgium, Ukraine and Russia. I still suggest Jonas from Benfica who could do a job as a backup for two seasons at least. He has almost no hope of making it to Brazil's national team next year and could be used for the German Cup games and to give Lewandowski a rest in the BL games.

CF is the only position where Bayern has no real backup or competition for Lewandowski. That's a worrying thing for one of the biggest clubs in Europe!
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby fpaz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:04 am

in Carrasco, Goretzka, Toljan and Henrichs.
out Bernat, Rafinha and Renato Sanches
perfect for me
Bayerische Traktor
fpaz
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby bmguy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:16 am

after the WC 2018, if it works out nicely for Werner, it's time to sell Lewandowski for $$$$ while he's still hot and grab this guy. :mrgreen: We can go on to sign another veteran striker to backup like Pizzaro last time. damn, Pizzaro maybe the best veteran striker we've ever had.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Isabella » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:30 pm

I think Carlo, Kalle and Uli do not want buy a backup striker because they fear that will be only throwing money and a disaster in the dressing room... They value the peace in the dressing room more than the security of a real backup striker.

Buy a backup striker and Lewy's whining will become much higher than they are and they will have at least two very upset players (Lewy plus the new striker). Carlo and the board know that and decided to renounce to the players (also because the only who will accept the kind of playtime who Bayern can offer them are likely under the level of Bayern and will not do better than Muller, Robben, James or Evina in that role). Next year the backup striker will be likely Gnabry (or Evina) this year we will play Muller or call Evina if will be needed and if Lewy will do again something stupid as last year the board will likely buy another striker
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:53 pm

With it looking like we won't be buying anyone else this window (namely a winger/attacker), who would you like to see us sign moving forward? Surely we have to buy readymade replacements for Robbery next year!

For me, I can't look beyond Carrasco and Dembelé (though I'm unsure about how realistic this would be. Plus I don't massively like the idea of stealing BVB's stars as it makes the league less competitive). They are the only two young players who I think are already playing at high enough standard to be in the starting 11 (outside of Neymar and Hazard).

Other than them I think Draxler would be an idea - not strictly a winger but more than capable of playing out wide. I think he showed a lot of maturity at the Confed cup and is developing into a very good player.

I also think Felipe Anderson is worth keeping an eye on.

Who do you think/would like to see us sign that's capable of taking over from from Robbery in the next year or so?
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby aterford » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:16 pm

I'd love to have Dembele and wouldn't have any qualms about buying him but he's a Barca fan and I think if Neymar gets sold they'll certainly go after him hard
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Manchu » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:05 am

Lou-Diamonds wrote:With it looking like we won't be buying anyone else this window (namely a winger/attacker), who would you like to see us sign moving forward? Surely we have to buy readymade replacements for Robbery next year!

For me, I can't look beyond Carrasco and Dembelé (though I'm unsure about how realistic this would be. Plus I don't massively like the idea of stealing BVB's stars as it makes the league less competitive). They are the only two young players who I think are already playing at high enough standard to be in the starting 11 (outside of Neymar and Hazard).

Other than them I think Draxler would be an idea - not strictly a winger but more than capable of playing out wide. I think he showed a lot of maturity at the Confed cup and is developing into a very good player.

Who do you think/would like to see us sign that's capable of taking over from from Robbery in the next year or so?

It looks like we'll get Julian Brandt from Neverkusen for 12.5 million euros next summer as our Ribery replacement. I'm entirely happy with that.

As for Robben's replacement, we just got James, so we're more likely to go for a young talent or a someone's reject rather than spend 200+ million on a "complete" one to one replacement. I'm entirely happy with that strategy.

Finally, I do not want Draxler at this club ever. Of all the German attackers at the Confederations cup, he was the least productive. However, the thing that really got me was his attitude. At one point in the final, Draxler screwed up a decent chance, got tackled, and lost the ball right outside the Chilean box. He then lay on the ground, clearly uninjured, and appealed for a free kick for at least 30 seconds while his team mates recovered the ball and began another dangerous attack which very well might have succeeded if Draxler was standing up helping them rather than sitting on the ground complaining. It was only after this too had failed that he got up and resumed play.

The entire incident outraged me completely. At least when Ozil used to act like this(mostly when he was much younger than Draxler), he was actually legitimately fouled.

I couldn't help but compare what Draxler did then to what Brandt did against Monaco.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:24 pm

Manchu wrote:
Lou-Diamonds wrote:With it looking like we won't be buying anyone else this window (namely a winger/attacker), who would you like to see us sign moving forward? Surely we have to buy readymade replacements for Robbery next year!

It looks like we'll get Julian Brandt from Neverkusen for 12.5 million euros next summer as our Ribery replacement. I'm entirely happy with that.

As for Robben's replacement, we just got James, so we're more likely to go for a young talent or a someone's reject rather than spend 200+ million on a "complete" one to one replacement. I'm entirely happy with that strategy.

Finally, I do not want Draxler at this club ever. Of all the German attackers at the Confederations cup, he was the least productive. However, the thing that really got me was his attitude. At one point in the final, Draxler screwed up a decent chance, got tackled, and lost the ball right outside the Chilean box. He then lay on the ground, clearly uninjured, and appealed for a free kick for at least 30 seconds while his team mates recovered the ball and began another dangerous attack which very well might have succeeded if Draxler was standing up helping them rather than sitting on the ground complaining. It was only after this too had failed that he got up and resumed play.

The entire incident outraged me completely. At least when Ozil used to act like this(mostly when he was much younger than Draxler), he was actually legitimately fouled.

I couldn't help but compare what Draxler did then to what Brandt did against Monaco.

Thanks for your passive aggressive tone!

I disagree about Draxler being the least productive. I also think crying about him looking for a free-kick and stamping his feet is a little rich considering Arjen Robben doesn't exactly have a reputation for being a good sport....

I am all for Brandt coming in, but I'm not sure he's good enough YET. I think we need someone a little more experienced. I'm not suggesting spending 200million+, I don't think we should spend over 60 but I do think one signing of around that level would be necessary to compete.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:41 pm

Re Draxler...
Maybe it is just the psg effect

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ghett0 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:46 am

Ibra, maybe Cavani as backup striker. Neither are overly likely, but having someone to come on for Lewa when he's tired / we need a different look would be solid. Someone a bit stronger in the air.
Ghett0
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:05 am

Why would Cavani leave a €130k/week starting spot at PSG to be a backup at FCB.......?
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:29 am

Not only would Cavani have absolutely no reason to leave PSG to be Lewy's deputy, but he's also not even that dissimilar in playing style! Cavani wouldn't bring a new side to our game at all. If we are talking about an alternative type of attacker to Lewy, it would be a small, pacey striker.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News