You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm

I really like Koke. A lot. But, where would he play? No space for him folks...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Mon May 15, 2017 3:05 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:I really like Koke. A lot. But, where would he play? No space for him folks...

4 - Koke, Vidal, Thiago - 3
4 - Koke, Vidal - 2-3-1
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Coman wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:I really like Koke. A lot. But, where would he play? No space for him folks...

4 - Koke, Vidal, Thiago - 3
4 - Koke, Vidal - 2-3-1

The first one is NOT creative enough, while not leaving space for Javi to be incorporated back in MF (I expect this), or Renato to be nurtured, and we also have Rudy.

Second one... Look, I know you don't like Thiago, but even you should concede that benching him is out of the question. Or did you mean Thiago in the 10 spot? In whatever case, the problems with the first lineup persist.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Coman » Mon May 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Koke and Thiago not creative enough ?

That's true Thiago created nothing against Real Madrid when Koke did.

Need Koke, Vidal, Verratti
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby bastos80 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:27 pm

If we want to seriously include Javi back in midfield, we should sell Vidal.
We definatly need a replacement for Alonso (or rather Kroos), and we don't need 2 expensive players like Vidal & Martínez who are very similar.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 15, 2017 3:41 pm

bastos80 wrote:If we want to seriously include Javi back in midfield, we should sell Vidal.
We definatly need a replacement for Alonso (or rather Kroos), and we don't need 2 expensive players like Vidal & Martínez who are very similar.

Alonso's replacement should be Thiago. I don't think that's what we need. What I think we need is a true creative MF. I also disagree in selling Vidal, Javi and him can fight it out for that spot, Vidal isn't exactly young anyway...

PunkCapitalist

Postby Achilles » Mon May 15, 2017 4:17 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
bastos80 wrote:If we want to seriously include Javi back in midfield, we should sell Vidal.

Alonso's replacement should be Thiago. I don't think that's what we need. What I think we need is a true creative MF. I also disagree in selling Vidal, Javi and him can fight it out for that spot, Vidal isn't exactly young anyway...

bastos80 is right, if we want to move Martinez permanently in the midfield then we need to sell somebody or we somehow zip it for a mid-transfer because we are stacked with Thiago(Renato) & Vidal(Martinez) competing there with Rudy as 5th choice, there is no room.
As I said in the past we must offload some players either because we want to open the way for the young players either because we are stacked.

IMO Koke is the best midfielder for Bayern, not for the current Bayern only but in general because of his style, he has everything I want from a Bayern midfielder, absolutely world class and underrated because of Simeone style of football where defense gets most of the credit and Griezmann. They are working as a unit and it's really hard for someone to star in these kind of teams except the goalscorer(Falcao,Costa,Griez)
He is a creative player who can pass at will and dictate the midfield, not as creative as Modric,Iniesta or even Thiago this year but he is decent in that area at least while in all the other categories he excels.

Koke would not become a problem in any formation, he can play alongside Thiago play on double pivot, he can play as the right midfielder in a 4-4-2 diamond, he is versatile and doesn't lack something as a footballer. Matter of fact he can free Thiago(#10)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:21 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

We do need someone creative, but that does not change the fact that adding another player will overload our midfield if we seriously want Javi back in it too and give Renato more playtime.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 15, 2017 5:06 pm

bastos80 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

We do need someone creative, but that does not change the fact that adding another player will overload our midfield if we seriously want Javi back in it too and give Renato more playtime.

You're right. Although Vidal is getting old and Javi has not had an injury-free career. But it still means we have too many players for 2 positions. IMO Rudy was kinda senseless because of that.

Maybe we will sell Vidal and keep a Thiago-Javi starting duo. Or sell Javi and keep Thiago-Vidal. I love Arturo, but I think I'd rather keep Javi.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Hardrade » Mon May 15, 2017 5:10 pm

I would rotate Javi and Müller on the basis of whether we need more attacking or defensive approach. Midfield is still rather deep, maybe even a bit congested. I can envision Thiago being quite regular and from time to time rotated, while Vidal would have a less regular status and that spot would serve as a spotlight for younger prospects.

Someone mentioned Koke and Verratti, and while these are plausible ideas, they mean benching Renato and Kimmich big time. So, maybe the best way to go is to leave midfield as it is, at least for now.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:19 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="bastos80"]If we want to seriously include Javi back in midfield, we should sell Vidal.

You're right. Although Vidal is getting old and Javi has not had an injury-free career. But it still means we have too many players for 2 positions. IMO Rudy was kinda senseless because of that.

Maybe we will sell Vidal and keep a Thiago-Javi starting duo. Or sell Javi and keep Thiago-Vidal. I love Arturo, but I think I'd rather keep Javi.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Rudy was senseless in any case
I still think he might get the occasional Bundesliga game...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Oggy121 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:11 am

I think Bayern needs at least 3 new players.
- A striker to rotate Lewandowski or play with him when we need a comeback. My wish: Aubameyang. He can play as a striker or winger. Others: Lacazette, a good striker, can create chances through individual skill (long shot, dribble). Chicharito, Dzeko, Falcao: backup for Lewandowski. Keita Diao: like Aubameyang but younger and more risky. Patrick Schick, Gabriel Barbosa: can play as a second striker, winger.
- A attack midfield, can play as a winger, can shot from range, free kick . Since Kroos left, we have lacked a long shot from central midfield because Thiago and Vidal play like a #6, #8 not like a #10. My wish: James Rodriguez. Other: Pjanic, he is very good at free kick and passing. Lemar: he is good at free kick, long shot and can play as a winger. Calhanoglu; very good at free kick, may be better than Pjanic, good at long shot and crossing but risk because he was banned 4 months.
- A right back, Kimmich can play as a right back but he wants to play as a midfield and so does Ancelotti. My wish: Sidibe. Other: Henrichs, De Ciglio, ... Do not buy Kyle Walker, his price may be 3 times as high as another player with same quality.
Oggy121
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat May 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Well... Since we clearly aren't getting a proper creative midfielder, and then hopefully Müller plays in CAM, I think the club should closely monitor Kai Havertz. He had a fantastic season and is only 17. Maybe our attack in the near future can be;
Lewy(Werner)
Alexis(Coman)-Müller-Robben(Havertz)

That would be quite nice.

PunkCapitalist

Postby MUTU » Sat May 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Wolfsburg to lose the relegation playoff and Gomez coming back [-o<
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Hardrade » Sat May 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Since Aubameyang had been previously established as a legitimate target for the wish list, I would also like to add Neymar, Pogba and Dybala into equation, they are ripe for rotation and would provide solid depth to our starters. At least for the time being.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News