You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby aterford » Sun May 07, 2017 7:57 am

America USA wrote:Wish list

CF- Benzema
Midfield- Veratti and Keita
Winger- Alexis Sanchez

If we can get all four for around £200m and then win the UCL it'll more than make up for the money spent.

IF we're buying Sanchez no need to go after Benzema in the same window (or at all - I don't rate Benzema, but that's another topic). Sanchez is arguably as good a CF as he is a winger and can easily deputize for Lewy if need be. Still I'd expect ~€60m for Sanchez, probably close to €100m or more for Verratti, and then perhaps could get Keita for 40m or so to put it in the ballpark of €200m.
However for me Verratti and Keita in the same window would also be a bit redundant as we've already got Vidal, Thiago, Kimmich, Rudy, Sanches, Martinez, and Müller (Müller or Thiago will play behind striker, leaving at least five guys for two spots) vying for spots in the midfield. Add Verratti AND Keita to the mix and you've got 9 players and 3 spots to play them. IMO we'd need to sell another MF before adding either one, even with Alonso gone it's simply too crowded.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby imamu » Sun May 07, 2017 8:47 am

Ozil,Sanchez and bale

Sent from my M5 Plus using Tapatalk
imamu
First post

Years of membership

Postby tuscanybayern » Sun May 07, 2017 11:26 am

F.Torres for free as a backup for Lewy

Then splash the cash for a sensational young winger, plus sell Costa

Sanchez for free next year
Goretzka for free next year and Keita if Kimmich turns to be a success at right back
Someone to replace Rafinha
tuscanybayern
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Reading about the Griezmann and Sanchez rumors... I'd prefer Bernardeschi over both of them. But that's me...
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Sun May 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Sanchez is a good target - IF we pay a reasonable price...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Mon May 08, 2017 1:08 am

In a utopian world I'd love to have both Dybala and Griezmann, but that's not gonna happen. Each of them will cost £100m each, at least.

A more realistic purchase would be
CF- Dost
Winger- Bernardo
CM- Keita

Sanchez would solve two problems of both a reserve CF and winger as well. Let's see what happens and hope for the best!
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MiaSanFCB » Mon May 08, 2017 2:10 am

aterford wrote:However for me Verratti and Keita in the same window would also be a bit redundant as we've already got Vidal, Thiago, Kimmich, Rudy, Sanches, Martinez, and Müller (Müller or Thiago will play behind striker, leaving at least five guys for two spots) vying for spots in the midfield. Add Verratti AND Keita to the mix and you've got 9 players and 3 spots to play them. IMO we'd need to sell another MF before adding either one, even with Alonso gone it's simply too crowded.

The argument about the packed midfield might change soon considering that: Xabi Alonso is retiring, Kimmich is very likely to play RB next season as KHR and Ancelotti have stated publicly, Javi Martinez will play as CB as he has done for the last three seasons in a row and the chances of Renato being loaned are increasing every day. That would leave us with Vidal, Thiago and Rudy as the only options in midfield, which is not enough taking into account the number of games that Bayern plays every season and that Ancelotti has a preference for a 4-3-3 lineup. In that case signing a new player would be highly recommendable. The fact that we are being heavily linked with midfielders in the media almost every day might be a signal that we are really considering it.
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby aterford » Mon May 08, 2017 9:01 am

I don't think there's anything more than tabloids to suggest than Sanches will be going out on loan. Ancelotti (and KHR, I believe) have both said that Javi will be a midfielder next season barring injuries at CB in which case he'll be forced to play there more. Not to mention we've played 4-2-3-1 for the majority of this season now and that seems to be what will be the case going forward - so you've either got Thiago and Müller playing behind the striker, like I said - and then you're left with two spots.
So if we go
Lewandowski
Ribery - Müller - Robben
up front, Thiago will 100% start in midfield if he's fit. So then you've got Vidal, Rudy, Sanches, Martinez, and perhaps Kimmich as an option, depending on how things shake out.
If it's
Lewandowski
Ribery - Thiago - Robben
then there's a bit more opened up but still 4, 5 guys fighting for for two spots rather than one (when Müller plays behind Lewy).
In whatever case adding both Verratti and Keita would be overkill.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Mon May 08, 2017 4:14 pm

Figuring out the Attack is the priority (midfield for me is not a priority). But I'll settle for the management and the board just having a clear plan for the squad.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BayernFL117 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Hey guys, I know we've been consistently linked with Sanchez for 55 mil but for a player with 1 year left I dont quite think its worth it also considering age and playing style. My question is how would everyone feel about possibly getting Bale( I know there is rumours of him leaving every year, but it feels like Perez might finally be bored with him)? And if we sell Costa it could negate almost half the cost.
BayernFL117
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Nemtar » Mon May 08, 2017 9:56 pm

BayernFL117 wrote:Hey guys, I know we've been consistently linked with Sanchez for 55 mil but for a player with 1 year left I dont quite think its worth it also considering age and playing style. My question is how would everyone feel about possibly getting Bale( I know there is rumours of him leaving every year, but it feels like Perez might finally be bored with him)? And if we sell Costa it could negate almost half the cost.

He is a glass player. I don't think we want another glass winger and for that money.
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dewajack » Tue May 09, 2017 6:37 am

A sleeper winger pick that would be more affordable and have more longevity over Sanchez might be someone like Felipe Anderson from Lazio. I could see him as a fit with the club. He could probably be bought for half the price of Sanchez or Bernardo Silva. if Berardi is healthy he could be a value as well. He's also versatile and could play up front or as a winger.
dewajack
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue May 09, 2017 7:10 am

dewajack wrote:A sleeper winger pick that would be more affordable and have more longevity over Sanchez might be someone like Felipe Anderson from Lazio. I could see him as a fit with the club. He could probably be bought for half the price of Sanchez or Bernardo Silva. if Berardi is healthy he could be a value as well. He's also versatile and could play up front or as a winger.

No more potential Costas for starting roles! We need either proven WC starters or extremely high potential prospects who are sufficiently ready to start.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:52 am

dewajack wrote:A sleeper winger pick that would be more affordable and have more longevity over Sanchez might be someone like Felipe Anderson from Lazio. I could see him as a fit with the club. He could probably be bought for half the price of Sanchez or Bernardo Silva. if Berardi is healthy he could be a value as well. He's also versatile and could play up front or as a winger.

TBh I didn't follow Felipe that close this season however last two seasons he was doing fine.
Berardi is an interesting player who can play as a striker as well. But he is very prone to lengthy injuries

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dewajack » Tue May 09, 2017 2:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

TBh I didn't follow Felipe that close this season however last two seasons he was doing fine.
Berardi is an interesting player who can play as a striker as well. But he is very prone to lengthy injuries

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/93026 ... e-Anderson
dewajack
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News