You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby endrity » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Even Hoeness can see we need new blood and we need it badly.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 am

I would like to have this guy as our backup for L/R B [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby README » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:43 am

Overhauling the squad with super stars is not the right choice, I think the time has come to lower our heads just a little bit in order to rebuild our squad from the core, even though that would mean a season or two without aiming for the Champions League final. Let´s just forget about Sanchez and James (he is quite young though) we need to focus on our own academies, what was all the fuss about Dorsch, Benko, etc. when they are already older than most of Monaco players and they haven't even played a single minute in the Bundesliga. That´s our fault, not Kassai´s nor Ronaldo. Considering these, I believe that we should head to the transfer market aiming for young bright prospects or why not young experienced players. The players I´ve thought about are the following:

1.- Henrichs
2.- Dendoncker
3.- Goretzka
4.- Hirving Lozano

Although I have to admit that the striker area, needs someone with experience such as Giroud, I´d rather get one of our graduates:

5.- Sandro Wagner

With this in mind, our main goal should be to develop our academy and lets give it a shot to our prospects, Tillman is supposed to be a huge talent, why don't we play him?
README
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:58 am

We need a backup striker, but I don't want a backup striker. It would be a waste of a squad slot, a bench seat and considerable wages. Ideally we should have someone who plays regularly or at least rotationally at a forward position but can theoretically step up to be a #9 when needed, something Müller is supposed to be able to do if he's not shit.

Just had a though, I think Anthony Martial should be someone we consider. He's a proper baller, on the edge of being top class and probably more of a game-changer than Costa or Coman. Add to that the fact that he's not favoured by Mourinho and he only costed €43m which is surely not out of our negotiable range. That's two problems solved by one player. Value-wise he would be a far better signing than Alexis Sanchez.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:09 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:We need a backup striker, but I don't want a backup striker. It would be a waste of a squad slot, a bench seat and considerable wages. Ideally we should have someone who plays regularly or at least rotationally at a forward position but can theoretically step up to be a #9 when needed, something Müller is supposed to be able to do if he's not shit.

Just had a though, I think Anthony Martial should be someone we consider. He's a proper baller, on the edge of being top class and probably more of a game-changer than Costa or Coman. Add to that the fact that he's not favoured by Mourinho and he only costed €43m which is surely not out of our negotiable range. That's two problems solved by one player. Value-wise he would be a far better signing than Alexis Sanchez.

Why a waste? Check the other teams and and you will find out that there are two or even five strikers in the team...

Real. Morata and Benzema
Juve. Higuain Mandzu Dybala Pjaca

By the way Arda Turan can be an option I think he will be a free agent

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:19 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:We need a backup striker, but I don't want a backup striker. It would be a waste of a squad slot, a bench seat and considerable wages. Ideally we should have someone who plays regularly or at least rotationally at a forward position but can theoretically step up to be a #9 when needed, something Müller is supposed to be able to do if he's not shit.

Honestly I've been thinking this all season! Mourinho doesn't seem to care for him too much. Still, I think he has a TON of potential and under Van Gaal he was a very exciting player. I really do think he'd be a great pickup and theoretically available....though I am not sure how the exchange of contracts would work out (I.e. since his contract was loaded with performance bonuses for Monaco I'm not sure if Man Utd would still be on the hook for those, if they'd become our responsibility, or if they're just gone altogether....Not familiar with many circumstances like this).
However, Ibrahimovic just suffered a serious injury and they're speculating he'll be out for the remainder of 2017, looking at a January 2018 return. So this might make Martial a bit more valuable to them. Still, I think we could get him without too much trouble...
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:32 am

ramsej84 wrote:

Why a waste? Check the other teams and and you will find out that there are two or even five strikers in the team...

Real. Morata and Benzema

By the way Arda Turan can be an option I think he will be a free agent

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Pjaca is actually a winger, I think. And Mandzukic has been playing LW since Juve abandoned 352. I'm not sure what they are doing with Dybala (maybe playing him as the 10? They are playing 4231, are they not?). In any case, Juve's squad was designed for a 352, that's why they have 3 strikers.

For teams which play two strikers it makes sense to have 3 options at least, but we don't play two strikers. We play 1 striker. Even if played two strikers, we also would have to fit Müller in. Given that, it is optimal to get a winger (which we 100% need) who can also play ST if Lewy is out for x or y reason.

Alexis is the ideal man, we desperately need a LW and he can also be Lewy's back up.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:35 am

sorry , but I don't agree... We play with One so I believe that we should have Two. Like with like...

3 GKS
4 WBs
4 CBs
2 DMs
3 CMs
2 Att mdf
4 Wingers
2 Forwards
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Real. Morata and Benzema

Well Morata is a waste. If he sneaks out of the team no one will notice. Adds nothing to Real Madrid.

Pjaca is a winger, Mandzukic is a regular winger, Higuain and Dybala plays together. Even if Mandzukic is a backup striker, he can rotate with one of their two strikers, instead of one. 3 players for 2 slots is more efficient than 2 players for 1 slot.

Anyway, regular rotationary striker is fine, but Lewandowski won't be benched if he's not injured, so if we are looking for a supposed backup striker, it would be something of a Pizarro role. That is such a waste.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:42 pm

I think someone like Morata will suit our bench. Although not possible, my wish list is:

1. Backup striker - Morata
2. RB - Carvajal
3. Modric
4. Winger - Alexis Sanchez or even Di Maria.

And we are back in the game in all 3 fronts, and suddenly have a great bench full of talents.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:19 pm

FCB&Paulaner wrote:I think someone like Morata will suit our bench. Although not possible, my wish list is:

2. RB - Carvajal
3. Modric

And we are back in the game in all 3 fronts, and suddenly have a great bench full of talents.

Considering Carvajal is the best RB in the world now and plays for Real Madrid, yeah definatly not possible lol
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kingbayern » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:29 pm

for my transfer wishlist...i just want quality...whether that academy player or international...its time to rebuild
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:46 pm

bastos80 wrote:
FCB&Paulaner wrote:I think someone like Morata will suit our bench. Although not possible, my wish list is:

2. RB - Carvajal
3. Modric

Considering Carvajal is the best RB in the world now and plays for Real Madrid, yeah definatly not possible lol

Everything is possible, the question is at what price. We need a world class RB after Lahm retiring, no jokes there. This transfer window IMO should be taken very seriously if we want to stay in the top 3 contenders for the CL, or head toward a generation transition with uncertain outcome.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:09 pm

I don't think there is any point for them to sell them to us for any amount of money Bayern would realistically offer.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:28 pm

if someone expects Bayern to sign a first team player from a team like Real Madrid, you're not thinking straight
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News