You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Which combination of players would you prefer Bayern to buy?

Coutinho and Sane
37%
Sane and Havertz
63%

Total votes : 27

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:05 am

As things currently stand.

In: Sane, Havertz, Almo, Roca, Van De Beek

Out: Boateng, Javi, Perisic, Coutinho, Thiago (if the board is being silly hence van de beek)

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:45 am

We need 1-2 more in than out... And we need to improve quality dramatically... Plus 8 contracts about to run out 2021!
Great job maneuvering us into this pile of shit....
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 am

#12 wrote:We need 1-2 more in than out... And we need to improve quality dramatically... Plus 8 contracts about to run out 2021!

I remember talking with @aterford about the 2021 contract endings in 2018. Maybe we should send them a mail with the important dates for the clubs, just to remind them what to expect. :roll:
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby vtotheinay » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:36 pm

All this talk about Havertz/Coutinho for 100m+ but why are we not pursuing BRUNO FERNANDES!!!! It looks like the move to Man United is off with how shit they look. I don't blame him one bit for hesitating to go there. Sporting is looking for about 60m for him. I would take him in a heartbeat to play in our MF over havertz/coutinho for that price. He can play CAM or CM. Great finisher, scores some great goals from outside the box along with great long dribbling runs. I don't see why we haven't at least explored this option.

vtotheinay
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:25 am

Plan to save Bayern:

- Get Werner for 50mn (release clause)
- Get Sane for whatever it takes
- Spend whatever is left on a DM and a CB.
- Forget Havertz
- Sell Goretzka and Boateng. Don't buy Coutinho. Optionally let Martínez go, but he isn't a burden so he can stay.
- DON'T buy a RB and keep Kimmich away from midfield
- DO NOT let Thiago go. No matter what.
- If it needs to be so, let Coman go and rotate Werner, Sané, Gnabry and Müller in the 3 attacking spots of a 4231 alongside Lewy. Werner can also take Lewy's off minutes in ST.

Main lineup:

Lewy
Werner-Müller-Sané
Thiago-DM
Davies-Lucas-Pavard-Kimmich
Neuer

Only problem is what to do with Alaba? Doesn't make sense to play two left footed CBs and pure wingers like Sané don't make sense in a 352 :-/

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:57 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Plan to save Bayern:

- Get Werner for 50mn (release clause)
- Get Sane for whatever it takes
- Spend whatever is left on a DM and a CB.
- Forget Havertz
- Sell Goretzka and Boateng. Don't buy Coutinho. Optionally let Martínez go, but he isn't a burden so he can stay.
- DON'T buy a RB and keep Kimmich away from midfield
- DO NOT let Thiago go. No matter what.
- If it needs to be so, let Coman go and rotate Werner, Sané, Gnabry and Müller in the 3 attacking spots of a 4231 alongside Lewy. Werner can also take Lewy's off minutes in ST.

Main lineup:

Lewy
Werner-Müller-Sané
Thiago-DM
Davies-Lucas-Pavard-Kimmich
Neuer

Only problem is what to do with Alaba? Doesn't make sense to play two left footed CBs and pure wingers like Sané don't make sense in a 352 :-/

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

I’d be down for this. Realistic expectations, no way we can get Sane Havertz and a CB and DM. 343 would allow for Sané Davies and Alaba, especially if we aren’t keeping Coutinho or realistically getting Havertz. Davies Thiago, new DM, Kimmich should be a creative enough midfield, especially when using Davies and Kimmich as wingbacks. More freedom to create
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby vtotheinay » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:28 am

Serious question, why is there such a stigma against having 2 left footed CBs? Most top clubs have 2 right footed CBs without any issue at all. I get it'd be ideal to have 1 of each, but that's very hard to find if you want high level/world class CB pairs. Liverpool has 2 RF, real madrid, barca, etc. I don't see an issue with us playing Lucas and Alaba together at CB if we need to keep Davies at LB for the rest of this season. I'd rather alaba/lucas paired together than Boateng in there just so we can have "balance" with one RF and one LF CB
vtotheinay
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:28 pm

Or, you know, we could play Alaba/Lucas and Pavard and Kimmich at RB...

I doubt Lucas will stay fit long btw...
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:12 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:We need 1-2 more in than out... And we need to improve quality dramatically... Plus 8 contracts about to run out 2021!

I remember talking with @aterford about the 2021 contract endings in 2018. Maybe we should send them a mail with the important dates for the clubs, just to remind them what to expect. :roll:

Yep, a bit of a refresher coming up....

So to my eye - with the squad as it stands right now, we need the following:

Two wingers
DM
RB or CB (RB if Kimmich is in midfield, CB if Kimmich/Pavard stay as our primary RBs)
And I support bringing in someone like Havertz to replace Muller down the line.

So, we've been over this before, but roughly speaking that's probably going to cost nearly 300m to get all that done, unfortunately.
But like above: the problem is that in addition to bringing those guys in (we need both quality AND quantity added to the squad), we have to retain or replace the talent we currently have.

That looks like:
- Perisic and Coutinho loan contracts expire at end of season. At this point I don't want to sign either but we DO need to replace them in some sense. Once they go we'll have ~20 outfield players left, but that's before any more departures like Boateng and Javi, which I do kind of expect happens this summer. So down to 18, which includes Arp, Singh, Mai, and Zirkzee.
- 2021 will be the crucial one. Contracts expiring for Alaba, Thiago, Muller, Javi, Neuer, Boateng, Ulreich, and Hoffmann. Now half of these probably work themselves out: as above, I think Boa and Javi leave, and it's sounding like with Nubel coming in that Ulreich and/or Hoffmann may go as well. But still leaves Alaba, Thiago, Muller, and Neuer. It sounds like we're in talks with Neuer to extend but I haven't heard much at all in that regard around the other three. Perhaps the plan is to get Havertz and allow Muller to walk; I'd sooner expect to see a short-term extension, but you never know. Then there is Alaba and Thiago, who, in my estimation are two of our most important players. It seems like we have not heard much in regards to an extension and there are rumors that Thiago may leave, which will of course leave a big gap. I think Kimmich in midfield plays the 8 okay, but he doesn't offer the same things Thiago does, so it would be quite a hole to fill....
- 2022 then sees Sule, Goretzka, Tolisso, Mai, Singh, Fruchtl. As I've said, I'm not really sure the plan for both Tolisso/Goretzka, but at the same time we can't simply have a midfield consisting only of Kimmich/Havertz/Fein and....? Haha. So they will at bare minimum need replaced.

So, like I said - some of these will work themselves out, but we still have roughly half of our "core" that will need replaced or renewed in the next 1-2 years...

And on top of that we see Gnabry, Kimmich, Lewy, Coman, Davies, Zirkzee all due up in 2023....
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:51 am

^ reading that just gave me major anxiety...
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:23 am

Lahmies wrote:^ reading that just gave me major anxiety...

You're a little late to the party but there’s chips and salsa in the back...

Over there by the "negative" guys, that's where the booze is...
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:03 pm

Hudson-Odoi. Salihamidzic really **** that up.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Fénix » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:30 am

shpati_L1 wrote:Hudson-Odoi. Salihamidzic really **** that up.

So, despite his injury he's good?!
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:26 am

Fénix wrote:

I really like him and his style of play. I think he is going to become one of the best wingers in the world very soon.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:33 am

Fénix wrote:

I wonder where are the people who were against me when I was saying that his achilles injury is not worse than ACL?!? He's back after couple of months and he's even better than before. He missed just a few games at the start of the season. There is nothing worse than the knee injuries (and head injuries in some sports) given the fact how complicated the small area of your knee is - ACL  (anterior cruciate ligament), PCL (posterior cruciate ligament), the ligaments in the knee that form an “X” shape, the meniscus...
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News