You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Which combination of players would you prefer Bayern to buy?

Coutinho and Sane
37%
Sane and Havertz
63%

Total votes : 27

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby vtotheinay » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:01 pm

Ok so now that Poch is gone, the rumor is Heung Min Son will probably want out of Tottenham. I would love to get him as a winger. He already speaks German and is familiar with the Bundesliga and has pretty good CL experience. He is probably worth 60 million or so. Compared to other wingers available and their price tags I think he is worth the price. Great dribbler, great with both feet, has pace and can score from the wing as he's proven time and again for Spurs. If City still wants to jerk us around with Sane and asks for 120 million, I would pivot towards looking at Son.
vtotheinay
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:20 pm

vtotheinay wrote:Ok so now that Poch is gone, the rumor is Heung Min Son will probably want out of Tottenham. I would love to get him as a winger. He already speaks German and is familiar with the Bundesliga and has pretty good CL experience. He is probably worth 60 million or so. Compared to other wingers available and their price tags I think he is worth the price. Great dribbler, great with both feet, has pace and can score from the wing as he's proven time and again for Spurs. If City still wants to jerk us around with Sane and asks for 120 million, I would pivot towards looking at Son.

Sons been their best player for last 2 years now imo
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:34 am

vtotheinay wrote:Ok so now that Poch is gone, the rumor is Heung Min Son will probably want out of Tottenham. I would love to get him as a winger. He already speaks German and is familiar with the Bundesliga and has pretty good CL experience. He is probably worth 60 million or so. Compared to other wingers available and their price tags I think he is worth the price. Great dribbler, great with both feet, has pace and can score from the wing as he's proven time and again for Spurs. If City still wants to jerk us around with Sane and asks for 120 million, I would pivot towards looking at Son.

Like Griezmann, Son is at an expensive age and Spurs owner Levy isn't an easy negotiator. If there is a Spurs player worth targeting is Eriksen sice he has less than a year on his contract.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:47 am

Yep, Eriksen would make some sense. IMO, the *worst* we can say about Eriksen is that he's historically been as good as Coutinho, if not better. And he could perhaps be free, whereas we all know how much Coutinho would cost us. Again, it's nothing against Coutinho, but if the choice is Coutinho for 120m or Eriksen for free, well, I'm not sure that should be a very hard decision.

I also agree that Son Heung-Min would likely be prohibitively expensive, however it was just reported a few days ago (i forget where, FWIW, so perhaps not reliable, can't say) that if Poch was sacked he'd demand a move as well. So, I suppose it's not inconceivable to suggest that Son would want to leave Spurs now and - given he has been quite fond of Poch in the past - it would not be altogether shocking if (in the event Bayern hires Poch) if he were to demand a move AND his preferred move is to follow Poch to Bayern.

But, I don't know, he does not strike me as the type to go on strike or whatever to force a move, so I am not sure how much of a benefit could reasonably be had. Of course, his preferred position also happens to be Sane's; it's kind of hard for me to see a scenario in which we'd be able to accommodate all of Sane/Gnabry/Son/Lewy/etc.
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:50 pm

Lautaro Martinez from Inter
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Lautaro Martinez from Inter

100m reported price tag
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:28 am

aterford wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Lautaro Martinez from Inter

100m reported price tag

it is an impossible dream , as I am pretty sure that his ultimate dream is Spain.

A complete forward who works hard, press the opponent without giving them chance to think and breath... good vision, finishing, passing, heading, lightning quick...

his agent : his family (that is a big plus for him)
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Great player for sure, would love to have him - but unfortunately the timing/price just probably won't be right for us. Maybe if Lewy was 3-4 years older or so it would be possible, but at the moment :/
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby America USA » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:15 am

Need a quality young Winger with potential in this January window. Davies last year and this year we need another one because Coman is simply too unreliable in terms of fitness and his output.

Maybe Saka, ESR or Nelson from Arsenal? BTW Arsenal won’t sell Martinelli who’s a fan favorite and looks like a future superstar.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:28 am

America USA wrote:Need a quality young Winger with potential in this January window.

That’s so 2016... :coffee:
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:14 pm

America USA wrote:Maybe Saka, ESR or Nelson from Arsenal?

Who?
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Madisson of Leicester is also on my wish list
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:46 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
America USA wrote:Maybe Saka, ESR or Nelson from Arsenal?

Who?

Three young guys at Arsenal. All of them have British citizenship and are eligible to play for England.

Very talented all three of them. However, ESR has struggled with injuries a bit and Nelson has been poor this season so maybe we could get a discount on those two. Saka has been a bit inconsistent but had recently earned a starting spot over Pepe and Lacazette.

Arsenal have a lot of talented young forwards right now {Saka, ESR, Nelson, Pepe, Eddie (on Loan), and Martinelli}. Martinelli is the best so I don’t think Arsenal will sell him for anything less than a massive bid.

I watch Arsenal so I know their talented guys and therefore I’m suggesting them. I personally think we should get Saka or ESR immediately and then loan the player in the summer so he can develop further.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby America USA » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:05 pm

^ All three of them (Saka, ESR and Nelson) are starting right now for Arsenal against Liege.

Martinelli on the bench, he’ll probably start against Manchester Citeh.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby America USA » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Saka with a goal and assist. He has Sterling level potential and can be a superstar in the future. Him and ESR are the best young talents at Arsenal right now behind Martinelli.
America USA
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News