You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Hardrade » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:15 pm

Unrealistic targets are for pußies, I hope we stop making those “realism” excuses while being in top 5 richest clubs ever

Undignified, that is
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Well they are unrealistic... Not for monetary reasons though, but because #12 was right...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Nulis vienas wrote:paul will

meritan shabani

leon dajaku

leroy sane

myron boadu

matthijs de ligt

callum hudson-odoi

joao felix

We signed one player from your list :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:24 pm

MUTU wrote:
Nulis vienas wrote:paul will

meritan shabani

leon dajaku

leroy sane

myron boadu

matthijs de ligt

callum hudson-odoi

joao felix

We signed one player from your list :)

Stop reactivating banned users, Thiagoalcantara needs to stay out!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:32 pm

KHR: "Positions 17, 18, 19 and 20 in the squad must be filled in the future with young players who do not cost horrendous transfer fees - and earn normal salaries. From these 4, we must be able to get through one to two every year who are able to play in the first team."

Rummenigge: "This will certainly be an interesting task for Hansi Flick in coordination with our head coach Niko Kovač."

So it could be Arp, Lukas Mai,Oliver Batista Meier... but that's for the future, what about 17-20 for this season :roll:
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:07 pm

bmguy wrote:KHR: "Positions 17, 18, 19 and 20 in the squad must be filled in the future with young players who do not cost horrendous transfer fees - and earn normal salaries. From these 4, we must be able to get through one to two every year who are able to play in the first team."

Rummenigge: "This will certainly be an interesting task for Hansi Flick in coordination with our head coach Niko Kovač."

So it could be Arp, Lukas Mai,Oliver Batista Meier... but that's for the future, what about 17-20 for this season :roll:

The future is not a point in time but everything that happens from now on... just a little hint.
People really find something to complain in everything these days, like come on.
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:34 am

I reckon the transfer is basically over because no teams want to sell their good players after such a long preparation for new season, we'll start the season with this current squad and maybe add some new flesh in the winter break though I doubt that as I don't remember the last time Bayern ever joined the transfer market during that time.

On the plus side, it would give youngster like Arp, Davies or OBM a chance to integrate into the team. It's always thrilling to see how the coach help our young boys, Louis Van Gaal found Piggy, Mueller and Lahm and then Jupp help them to develop more. Jupp also brought home a wonderkid Coman.., Pep was excellent to help all of the players he had, Kimmich, alaba, Costa, Thiago... all realized their talent and believe in themself which is important for their career development. Now that we have Hans Flick, hope he could do something to carry on this tradition unlike the cold blood Kovac and Ancelotti. :mrgreen:

btw, Bayern apologize to Man City over Sane:
"It’s important that we don’t talk about players who are under contract at another club. We have to apologize to ManCity for the fact that their player is being talked about the whole time. We would be well advised not to say anything more about the matter, but rather to keep quiet both inside and outside. We have to put the matter to rest now."
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Ninja& » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:35 am

I don't get why bayern do not try to sign Dybala or Dembele. They seem more inclined to leave their club. If they do not want to leave for bayern why not sign Bailey or Martial =D>
Ninja&
Getting the hang of it

Postby bmguy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Ninja& wrote:I don't get why bayern do not try to sign Dybala or Dembele. They seem more inclined to leave their club. If they do not want to leave for bayern why not sign Bailey or Martial =D>

You played too much football manager, man :D
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:37 am

So based on the current rumours we could get:
Sane for 120m.
Roca for 40m.
Ziyech for 35m.
Mandzukic for 15m.

€210 million - which is not too much more than the supposedly £150m City wanted for Sane.

It's too much to hope for and if I were to bet I would say we're getting Sane and no one else. However maybe, just maybe, we can work out an instalments deal for Sane which could help us make more transfers.

I think if we get any 3 of these which includes Roca we would have a very good squad. If we get all 4... =P~
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:45 am

I dont think we are getting only Sane, Lewa already talked twice about getting new players, in plural. Also, after the recent injury scares with Coman and Gnabry I think the board did realise (if they were in delusion anyway) that we need those additional players.

I believe we are getting 2-3 players.
Last edited by zozon on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Machiavellico » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:45 am

Reports out of England(not shit ones) are claiming that Spurs is looking to sell Eriksen to RM for about 50m, because of his only one year remaining contract.
I don't get why we're not pursuing this avenue. He's an established, world class attacking midfielder, he has no weakfoot, great effort resistance and was a key piece of Tottenham's great season. Plus, he wouldn't cost that much over Ziyech.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:21 pm

Machiavellico wrote:Reports out of England(not shit ones) are claiming that Spurs is looking to sell Eriksen to RM for about 50m, because of his only one year remaining contract.
I don't get why we're not pursuing this avenue. He's an established, world class attacking midfielder, he has no weakfoot, great effort resistance and was a key piece of Tottenham's great season. Plus, he wouldn't cost that much over Ziyech.
Juve are following him as well
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:32 pm

If the price is 50M then yes, it is a no brainer. We desperately need that type of midfielder
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Lahmies » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:17 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:If the price is 50M then yes, it is a no brainer. We desperately need that type of midfielder

not if we’re going to play with two #8s... and it seems we are. at least zyiech is a winger, which we need in any case.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News