You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Which combination of players would you prefer Bayern to buy?

Coutinho and Sane
43%
Sane and Havertz
57%

Total votes : 23

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:52 pm

shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby gonzo » Fri May 17, 2019 7:28 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:

very good ! but it won;t happen ....
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ztoth » Fri May 17, 2019 8:20 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
Pavard or Hummels over Sule, but i'm okay with this!

Also the bench is strong too: Sule, Hummels, Martinez, Goretzka, Müller, Coman, Gnabry..

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:16 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:

The best thing about this line up is that everyone on the pitch knows how to play football. No Mullers and Goretzkas.
We know our board so it most likely won't happen. But it is one player we already have, one release clause and one player that wants to leave away from happening. Still..

Edit: Oh, and also a new coach. Ten Hag, Tuchel, Klopp, Pochettino. Yeah, I started dreaming.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby bmguy » Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 am

shpati_L1 wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:

The best thing about this line up is that everyone on the pitch knows how to play football. No Mullers and Goretzkas.
We know our board so it most likely won't happen. But it is one player we already have, one release clause and one player that wants to leave away from happening. Still..

Edit: Oh, and also a new coach. Ten Hag, Tuchel, Klopp, Pochettino. Yeah, I started dreaming.

down boys, down boys.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/we-are-not ... o79kwk8uaa

Bayern Munich will not exceed the €80 million (£70m/$90m) mark again in a single transfer fee this summer, according to club president Uli Hoeness. => it means Dybala, Tuchel, Klopp, Pochettino, Sane.. are just rumours only, just a bait to increase revenue for these tabloids
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:19 pm

I think we were initially quite focused on having Dybala as our marquee signing but with this new opportunity for Sane - I think the focus has completely shifted and rightfully so.

I am not the biggest fan of attitude problematic players (Low & Pep don't seem as his biggest fans) but wingers by default have a tendency to be cocky, arrogant and selfish. Ribery and Robben only evolved to track back, smarter and better team player much later in their careers. With the right coach - who can harness that arrogance but also smartly push him towards evolving into a teamplayer - the ceiling for this guy is ballon d'or level.

It would be a dream scenario to get both Sane & Dybala but that is unlikely to happen. I think we have one more marquee signing for our attack and its between the two - as our other marquee signing was Lucas for defense.

I do hope it is Sane.

With that said my wish list is

- Marquee Forward: Sane or Dybala
- Good with WC Potential CAM VdB or Ziyech
- Good with WC Potential 6 Rodri or Rabiot

EDIT*

I want to add that combination wise if we get Sane I rather go for VdB over Ziyech because I think the tenacity, quick combination and more importantly work-rate & pressing of VdB can make up for Sane's lack of.

If we go for Dybala then I would go for Ziyech because of the goal scoring contribution and ability to play more as a winger.
Last edited by Aequitas1987 on Mon May 20, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:22 pm

bmguy wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:

down boys, down boys.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/we-are-not ... o79kwk8uaa

Bayern Munich will not exceed the €80 million (£70m/$90m) mark again in a single transfer fee this summer, according to club president Uli Hoeness. => it means Dybala, Tuchel, Klopp, Pochettino, Sane.. are just rumours only, just a bait to increase revenue for these tabloids

He "thinks" that we won't.
That's the problem with not reading the whole quote.
----------- Lewandowski ---------
Gnabry ----- Havertz ------ Sané
--------- Thiago --- Tolisso -------
Alaba --- Lucas -- Süle --- Kimmich
---------------- Neuer -----------------

Coach: Erik ten Hag
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Mon May 20, 2019 5:21 pm

This summer and the next one:

+ Rodrigo (Martinez 2.0 hopefully)
+ Sané (we must exploit the situation otherwise we’ll be fools TWICE)
+ Havertz (a german youngster who is actually promising)
+ Van De Beek (probably redundant but this is a *wish* list)
+ Ziech (a risk I’m willing to take. In the merry words of Ivan Drago: “If he dies... he dies”)
Hardrade
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby xevi » Tue May 21, 2019 9:19 pm

I think among 2019 and 2020 we need a CB (de ligt), DM (rodri), 2 AM (griezmann, havertz), winger (sane), FW (werner)

Sane and havertz are a must cause are very likely transfers for us. De ligt is great and maybe we can get him or griezmann this year. Rodri or the Dm of lyon would be good additions too.

A DM, AM and a winger should be the preferences this year. Next year we can get a CB (sad wouldn't be de ligt), havertz and werner.

A GK and a FW in 2021
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Fri May 24, 2019 3:39 pm

Bayern has been on the dry spell in CL in recent years and we cannot afford for another early exit. Next season will be vital to evaluate not only our players but also the top execs including Hoesness, KHR and Brazzo.

They seems losing the effectiveness in operating the transfer system and nurturing the youth. We might need someone with new vision to lead the line. :roll:
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby bastos80 » Fri May 24, 2019 5:06 pm

Hardrade wrote:This summer and the next one:

+ Rodrigo (Martinez 2.0 hopefully)
+ Sané (we must exploit the situation otherwise we’ll be fools TWICE)
+ Havertz (a german youngster who is actually promising)
+ Van De Beek (probably redundant but this is a *wish* list)
+ Ziech (a risk I’m willing to take. In the merry words of Ivan Drago: “If he dies... he dies”)

Ziyech, Havertz and van de Beek... ooff, yeah. That will be the most expensive and dissatisfied bench in football history.
----------- Lewandowski ---------
Gnabry ----- Havertz ------ Sané
--------- Thiago --- Tolisso -------
Alaba --- Lucas -- Süle --- Kimmich
---------------- Neuer -----------------

Coach: Erik ten Hag
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Fri May 24, 2019 5:47 pm

Ziyech would be nice, he can play central also.

Kavertz 2020...
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DiegoForlan » Mon May 27, 2019 12:31 am

If we are not signing James, and we dont plan for Havertz, the best playmaker out there who is for sale is Bruno Fernandes, he's a magician . If brazzo sees a single highlights video from this guy he is sure to join Bayern. He can play as a second striker and CAM, imo he's better for the club than Dybala if we even thought about getting him.
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Mon May 27, 2019 5:25 am

DiegoForlan wrote:If we are not signing James, and we dont plan for Havertz, the best playmaker out there who is for sale is Bruno Fernandes, he's a magician . If brazzo sees a single highlights video from this guy he is sure to join Bayern. He can play as a second striker and CAM, imo he's better for the club than Dybala if we even thought about getting him.

Shitty bound
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 27, 2019 6:35 am

DiegoForlan wrote:If we are not signing James, and we dont plan for Havertz, the best playmaker out there who is for sale is Bruno Fernandes, he's a magician . If brazzo sees a single highlights video from this guy he is sure to join Bayern. He can play as a second striker and CAM, imo he's better for the club than Dybala if we even thought about getting him.
Dybala is staying since Allegri left Juve.
Plus Dybala is not a CAM.... for the 100000000000000000000000th time
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News