You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby gonzo » Sun May 12, 2019 10:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Sagnol? He was here for 1 match lol.
Sanches didn't play under Heynckes.

Ancelotti, Clement, Kovac. That's it.

Technically, Ancelotti, Clement, Britton, Carvalhal, Kovac. Though I'm not sure if he was actually fit during Britton's very short spell.


this guy has some mental problems ! that's why he doesn't perform well ...
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bmguy » Tue May 14, 2019 7:47 am

Of all the transfer wish list: we should face the reality

- Sane: 120m+=> forget it
- Pepe: 80m +=> bye bye
- Dybala: 120m+ => never happen
- DeLigt: 80m+ => why pay that much for another CB after 80m for Lucas and Sule is still around
- Havertz: 100m+ => contract expired in 2022, so let him mature a few more seasons.
- Jovic: he wants Real
- CHO: overhyped and overpriced anyway.

Possible:

- Toby Alderweireld ( http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/transfe ... real-betis) not sure why we need him [-X
- Lucas Moura : please not to sign him, no need. [-X
- Ziyech: has a release clause of 25mil, so cheap :D
- Van de Beek: the boy can replace James very well. Dortmund and other clubs love to have his signature
- Erik ten Hag :mrgreen:
User avatar
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 62 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby gonzo » Tue May 14, 2019 9:14 am

bmguy wrote:Of all the transfer wish list: we should face the reality

- Sane: 120m+=> forget it
- Pepe: 80m +=> bye bye
- Dybala: 120m+ => never happen
- DeLigt: 80m+ => why pay that much for another CB after 80m for Lucas and Sule is still around
- Havertz: 100m+ => contract expired in 2022, so let him mature a few more seasons.
- Jovic: he wants Real
- CHO: overhyped and overpriced anyway.

Possible:

- Toby Alderweireld ( http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/transfe ... real-betis) not sure why we need him [-X
- Lucas Moura : please not to sign him, no need. [-X
- Ziyech: has a release clause of 25mil, so cheap :D
- Van de Beek: the boy can replace James very well. Dortmund and other clubs love to have his signature
- Erik ten Hag :mrgreen:


problem is we do need players like DE LIGT and Dybala ....Sule and Muller aren't performing well ! Hummels is also going down in performarance as well ...
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Valerio » Tue May 14, 2019 9:21 am

Dybala isn't a cam but a second striker that should play with Lewandoski.
If you expect him to be an attacking midfielder, a link with the midfield than be ready for a shock.
He isn't and this season proved it.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 147 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby gonzo » Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 am

Valerio wrote:Dybala isn't a cam but a second striker that should play with Lewandoski.
If you expect him to be an attacking midfielder, a link with the midfield than be ready for a shock.
He isn't and this season proved it.


he is exactly a CAM ... who can play behind the forward ... classic 10 ...we need player like that because JAMES and Muller aren't performing well enough lately ...
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Valerio » Tue May 14, 2019 9:47 am

gonzo wrote:
Valerio wrote:Dybala isn't a cam but a second striker that should play with Lewandoski.
If you expect him to be an attacking midfielder, a link with the midfield than be ready for a shock.
He isn't and this season proved it.


he is exactly a CAM ... who can play behind the forward ... classic 10 ...we need player like that because JAMES and Muller aren't performing well enough lately ...

no HE ISN'T and this pathethic season proved it!
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 147 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bmguy » Tue May 14, 2019 10:04 am

gonzo wrote:
problem is we do need players like DE LIGT and Dybala ....Sule and Muller aren't performing well ! Hummels is also going down in performarance as well ...

You forgot we already have pavard, lucas? Bayern need to maintain some German players in the team as a tradition.

Also, I believe the reason why our current players do not perform well is due to the tactical problem and how the coach help to develop talent. Look at Pep, even Costa looked like a great player a :wink:

Also, I just say about the reality, bayern or bundesliga team cannot afford these guys.
User avatar
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 62 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:10 am

Trying to remember the last time I opened a thread that didn’t have gonzo claiming a player’s position was entirely different than general consensus... :coffee:
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17281
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 839 times
Been thanked: 4154 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:20 pm

FCB Scifi with all the names with whom we were associated. I left Odoi & Ziyech outImage
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39347
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27872 times
Been thanked: 5824 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Ztoth » Thu May 16, 2019 3:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:FCB Scifi with all the names with whom we were associated. I left Odoi & Ziyech outImage
You left James :(
And who is Will ?:D

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:21 pm
Has thanked: 761 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Ztoth wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:FCB Scifi with all the names with whom we were associated. I left Odoi & Ziyech outImage
You left James :(
And who is Will ?:D

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről


Paul Will, player for FCBII - DM
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 3458 times
Been thanked: 1530 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby xevi » Thu May 16, 2019 3:29 pm

Rodri, havertz (james), sané would be my bet ATM
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bastos80 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:46 pm

xevi wrote:Rodri, havertz (james), sané would be my bet ATM


Your BET? Or your wish? Because that would easily mean €350M spent in one summer (if we're lucky).
Sané ------- Lewandowski ----- Gnabry
----------- Thiago ---- Havertz --------
------------------ Rodrigo ---------------
Alaba -- Hernández - Süle -- Kimmich
------------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7967
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 616 times
Been thanked: 3106 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:17 pm

I take that bet! Name any amount, I will call it! Pay up at the end though!
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17281
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 839 times
Been thanked: 4154 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby GoatHCW » Thu May 16, 2019 9:21 pm

bastos80 wrote:
xevi wrote:Rodri, havertz (james), sané would be my bet ATM


Your BET? Or your wish? Because that would easily mean €350M spent in one summer (if we're lucky).


My Wishlist is the same
- Sane
- Rodri
- Havertz (next year)

Do this and the team is set at every position for the future except Goal and Striker (unless Arp or Zirkzee can step up)
GoatHCW
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:04 pm
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 109 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bmguy, DotBot [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 12 guests