You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Which combination of players would you prefer Bayern to buy?

Coutinho and Sane
9
64%
Sane and Havertz
5
36%
 
Total votes : 14

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:58 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:
#12 wrote:
Bentonomo wrote:lucas moura, jovic


Not gonna comment on Jovic as it would just be construed as negative...

But why Moura? One game?!


Moura... loling hard, Jovic on the other hand is a 21 yo player who’s done everything Moura has so far, and much more.


I can't remember Jovic scoring a hattrick in a UCL semi-final...
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8291
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 649 times
Been thanked: 3317 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Coman » Sun May 12, 2019 1:25 pm

I can't remember Lucas Moura being a smart and complete football player.
4-2-1-3 : Neuer (Ulreich) - Kimmich (Pavard) Süle (Martinez/Pavard) Hernandez (Boateng) Alaba (Davies/Hernandez) - Cuisance(Martinez) Thiago (Tolisso) - Coutinho (Goretzka/Müller) - Gnabry (Müller/Davies) Lewandowski (Arp) Coman (Davies/Perisic)
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4996
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 1635 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 1:29 pm

Coman wrote:I can't remember Lucas Moura being a smart and complete football player.


Lucas Moura also used to a top-tier talent... just like Jovic.
Who's to say Jovic isn't going to end up being an average striker?
Probably not going to happen, but saying Jovic has done everything Lucas has done and more, is just wrong and premature.
But why compare Jovic with Lucas anyway? :?
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8291
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 649 times
Been thanked: 3317 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Coman » Sun May 12, 2019 1:32 pm

Yes Jovic still can be a failure. But Lucas Moura since day 1 in Europe only show how average and brainless he is. If Douglas Costa is not smart, Lucas Moura is worse (as a football player, not a as a man)
4-2-1-3 : Neuer (Ulreich) - Kimmich (Pavard) Süle (Martinez/Pavard) Hernandez (Boateng) Alaba (Davies/Hernandez) - Cuisance(Martinez) Thiago (Tolisso) - Coutinho (Goretzka/Müller) - Gnabry (Müller/Davies) Lewandowski (Arp) Coman (Davies/Perisic)
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4996
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 1635 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bmguy » Sun May 12, 2019 1:53 pm

My only wish list:

Out: Kovac

Bayern need a coach that can help to develop talent in the current squad and youngsters, so far Kovac only does the reverse job that is wasting the time and talent in our team.

In: Erik ten Hag

To become a top team, each of our wingers together with the main striker must realize their quality to score+assist at least 20+ goals/assist per season. We need a new mastermind to come in to train these young boys a new vision, I don't think Kovac can achieve such a thing.
User avatar
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 71 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:07 pm

bmguy wrote:My only wish list:

Out: Kovac

Bayern need a coach that can help to develop talent in the current squad and youngsters, so far Kovac only does the reverse job that is wasting the time and talent in our team.

In: Erik ten Hag

To become a top team, each of our wingers together with the main striker must realize their quality to score+assist at least 20+ goals/assist per season. We need a new mastermind to come in to train these young boys a new vision, I don't think Kovac can achieve such a thing.


I don’t think anyone can... We keep talking about the young talent, truth is we have few to none of the highest valued youngsters in the market...
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18630
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 919 times
Been thanked: 4378 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:18 pm

#12 wrote:
bmguy wrote:My only wish list:

Out: Kovac

Bayern need a coach that can help to develop talent in the current squad and youngsters, so far Kovac only does the reverse job that is wasting the time and talent in our team.

In: Erik ten Hag

To become a top team, each of our wingers together with the main striker must realize their quality to score+assist at least 20+ goals/assist per season. We need a new mastermind to come in to train these young boys a new vision, I don't think Kovac can achieve such a thing.


I don’t think anyone can... We keep talking about the young talent, truth is we have few to none of the highest valued youngsters in the market...



"No one" can?
There's no way our youngsters can even have a shot at being among the highest rated if they're not getting chances.
Sanches was blatantly lied to in his face in the winter, when Kovac blocked his sale just to give him a stunning 63 minutes in 2019.
Not having much hope for Davies either when Kovac stays here. CHO the same thing. Let alone Jeong.
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8291
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 649 times
Been thanked: 3317 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:28 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
bmguy wrote:My only wish list:

Out: Kovac

Bayern need a coach that can help to develop talent in the current squad and youngsters, so far Kovac only does the reverse job that is wasting the time and talent in our team.

In: Erik ten Hag

To become a top team, each of our wingers together with the main striker must realize their quality to score+assist at least 20+ goals/assist per season. We need a new mastermind to come in to train these young boys a new vision, I don't think Kovac can achieve such a thing.


I don’t think anyone can... We keep talking about the young talent, truth is we have few to none of the highest valued youngsters in the market...



"No one" can?
There's no way our youngsters can even have a shot at being among the highest rated if they're not getting chances.
Sanches was blatantly lied to in his face in the winter, when Kovac blocked his sale just to give him a stunning 63 minutes in 2019.
Not having much hope for Davies either when Kovac stays here. CHO the same thing. Let alone Jeong.


CHO is not here yet... I get what you mean... But Sanches has failed with three different coaches now...
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18630
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 919 times
Been thanked: 4378 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby MUTU » Sun May 12, 2019 5:51 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="bmguy"]My only wish list:

Out: Kovac

Bayern need a coach that can help to develop talent in the current squad and youngsters, so far Kovac only does the reverse job that is wasting the time and talent in our team.

In: Erik ten Hag

To become a top team, each of our wingers together with the main striker must realize their quality to score+assist at least 20+ goals/assist per season. We need a new mastermind to come in to train these young boys a new vision, I don't think Kovac can achieve such a thing.


I don’t think anyone can... We keep talking about the young talent, truth is we have few to none of the highest valued youngsters in the market...



"No one" can?
There's no way our youngsters can even have a shot at being among the highest rated if they're not getting chances.
Sanches was blatantly lied to in his face in the winter, when Kovac blocked his sale just to give him a stunning 63 minutes in 2019.
Not having much hope for Davies either when Kovac stays here. CHO the same thing. Let alone Jeong.


CHO is not here yet... I get what you mean... But Sanches has failed with three different coaches now...[/quote]
Four.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42324
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7671 times
Been thanked: 11884 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 5:54 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:

"No one" can?
There's no way our youngsters can even have a shot at being among the highest rated if they're not getting chances.
Sanches was blatantly lied to in his face in the winter, when Kovac blocked his sale just to give him a stunning 63 minutes in 2019.
Not having much hope for Davies either when Kovac stays here. CHO the same thing. Let alone Jeong.


CHO is not here yet... I get what you mean... But Sanches has failed with three different coaches now...


That's not the point.
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8291
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 649 times
Been thanked: 3317 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 5:55 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
"No one" can?
There's no way our youngsters can even have a shot at being among the highest rated if they're not getting chances.
Sanches was blatantly lied to in his face in the winter, when Kovac blocked his sale just to give him a stunning 63 minutes in 2019.
Not having much hope for Davies either when Kovac stays here. CHO the same thing. Let alone Jeong.


CHO is not here yet... I get what you mean... But Sanches has failed with three different coaches now...

Four.


Who's the fourth?
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8291
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 649 times
Been thanked: 3317 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Ztoth » Sun May 12, 2019 6:13 pm

bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="bastos80"]

"No one" can?
There's no way our youngsters can even have a shot at being among the highest rated if they're not getting chances.
Sanches was blatantly lied to in his face in the winter, when Kovac blocked his sale just to give him a stunning 63 minutes in 2019.
Not having much hope for Davies either when Kovac stays here. CHO the same thing. Let alone Jeong.


CHO is not here yet... I get what you mean... But Sanches has failed with three different coaches now...

Four.


Who's the fourth?[/quote]Ancelotti, Sagnol, Heynckes, Kovac

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:21 pm
Has thanked: 1037 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Coman » Sun May 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Sagnol ? Heynckes ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk
4-2-1-3 : Neuer (Ulreich) - Kimmich (Pavard) Süle (Martinez/Pavard) Hernandez (Boateng) Alaba (Davies/Hernandez) - Cuisance(Martinez) Thiago (Tolisso) - Coutinho (Goretzka/Müller) - Gnabry (Müller/Davies) Lewandowski (Arp) Coman (Davies/Perisic)
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4996
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 1635 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Sagnol? He was here for 1 match lol.
Sanches didn't play under Heynckes.

Ancelotti, Clement, Kovac. That's it.
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8291
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 649 times
Been thanked: 3317 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby MUTU » Sun May 12, 2019 7:08 pm

bastos80 wrote:Sagnol? He was here for 1 match lol.
Sanches didn't play under Heynckes.

Ancelotti, Clement, Kovac. That's it.

Technically, Ancelotti, Clement, Britton, Carvalhal, Kovac. Though I'm not sure if he was actually fit during Britton's very short spell.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42324
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7671 times
Been thanked: 11884 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: America USA and 27 guests