You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Which combination of players would you prefer Bayern to buy?

Coutinho and Sane
64%
Sane and Havertz
36%

Total votes : 14

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:58 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:
#12 wrote:
Bentonomo wrote:lucas moura, jovic

Not gonna comment on Jovic as it would just be construed as negative...

But why Moura? One game?!

Moura... loling hard, Jovic on the other hand is a 21 yo player who’s done everything Moura has so far, and much more.

I can't remember Jovic scoring a hattrick in a UCL semi-final...
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sun May 12, 2019 1:25 pm

I can't remember Lucas Moura being a smart and complete football player.
4-2-1-3 : Neuer (Ulreich) - Kimmich (Pavard) Süle (Martinez/Pavard) Hernandez (Boateng) Alaba (Davies/Hernandez) - Cuisance(Martinez) Thiago (Tolisso) - Coutinho (Goretzka/Müller) - Gnabry (Müller/Davies) Lewandowski (Arp) Coman (Davies/Perisic)
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 1:29 pm

Coman wrote:I can't remember Lucas Moura being a smart and complete football player.

Lucas Moura also used to a top-tier talent... just like Jovic.
Who's to say Jovic isn't going to end up being an average striker?
Probably not going to happen, but saying Jovic has done everything Lucas has done and more, is just wrong and premature.
But why compare Jovic with Lucas anyway? :?
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sun May 12, 2019 1:32 pm

Yes Jovic still can be a failure. But Lucas Moura since day 1 in Europe only show how average and brainless he is. If Douglas Costa is not smart, Lucas Moura is worse (as a football player, not a as a man)
4-2-1-3 : Neuer (Ulreich) - Kimmich (Pavard) Süle (Martinez/Pavard) Hernandez (Boateng) Alaba (Davies/Hernandez) - Cuisance(Martinez) Thiago (Tolisso) - Coutinho (Goretzka/Müller) - Gnabry (Müller/Davies) Lewandowski (Arp) Coman (Davies/Perisic)
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
France

Postby bmguy » Sun May 12, 2019 1:53 pm

My only wish list:

Out: Kovac

Bayern need a coach that can help to develop talent in the current squad and youngsters, so far Kovac only does the reverse job that is wasting the time and talent in our team.

In: Erik ten Hag

To become a top team, each of our wingers together with the main striker must realize their quality to score+assist at least 20+ goals/assist per season. We need a new mastermind to come in to train these young boys a new vision, I don't think Kovac can achieve such a thing.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby #12 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:07 pm

bmguy wrote:My only wish list:

Bayern need a coach that can help to develop talent in the current squad and youngsters, so far Kovac only does the reverse job that is wasting the time and talent in our team.

To become a top team, each of our wingers together with the main striker must realize their quality to score+assist at least 20+ goals/assist per season. We need a new mastermind to come in to train these young boys a new vision, I don't think Kovac can achieve such a thing.

I don’t think anyone can... We keep talking about the young talent, truth is we have few to none of the highest valued youngsters in the market...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:18 pm

#12 wrote:

I don’t think anyone can... We keep talking about the young talent, truth is we have few to none of the highest valued youngsters in the market...

"No one" can?
There's no way our youngsters can even have a shot at being among the highest rated if they're not getting chances.
Sanches was blatantly lied to in his face in the winter, when Kovac blocked his sale just to give him a stunning 63 minutes in 2019.
Not having much hope for Davies either when Kovac stays here. CHO the same thing. Let alone Jeong.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:28 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:

"No one" can?
There's no way our youngsters can even have a shot at being among the highest rated if they're not getting chances.
Sanches was blatantly lied to in his face in the winter, when Kovac blocked his sale just to give him a stunning 63 minutes in 2019.
Not having much hope for Davies either when Kovac stays here. CHO the same thing. Let alone Jeong.

CHO is not here yet... I get what you mean... But Sanches has failed with three different coaches now...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun May 12, 2019 5:51 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="bmguy"]My only wish list:

"No one" can?

CHO is not here yet... I get what you mean... But Sanches has failed with three different coaches now...[/quote]
Four.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 5:54 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:

"No one" can?

CHO is not here yet... I get what you mean... But Sanches has failed with three different coaches now...

That's not the point.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 5:55 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
"No one" can?

Four.

Who's the fourth?
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ztoth » Sun May 12, 2019 6:13 pm

bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="bastos80"]

"No one" can?

Four.

Who's the fourth?[/quote]Ancelotti, Sagnol, Heynckes, Kovac

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Coman » Sun May 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Sagnol ? Heynckes ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
France

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Sagnol? He was here for 1 match lol.
Sanches didn't play under Heynckes.

Ancelotti, Clement, Kovac. That's it.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun May 12, 2019 7:08 pm

bastos80 wrote:Sagnol? He was here for 1 match lol.
Sanches didn't play under Heynckes.

Ancelotti, Clement, Kovac. That's it.

Technically, Ancelotti, Clement, Britton, Carvalhal, Kovac. Though I'm not sure if he was actually fit during Britton's very short spell.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News