You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Which combination of players would you prefer Bayern to buy?

Coutinho and Sane
10
42%
Sane and Havertz
14
58%
 
Total votes : 24

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri May 10, 2019 7:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:3-4-2-1 now that Jovic is gone...



I'm not going with the usual "not gonna happen" shit, because this is a wish list, and everyone can put in everybody, but i want to say that...


I like that. :wink:
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8618
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3930 times
Been thanked: 4181 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:39 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:3-4-2-1 now that Jovic is gone...



I'm not going with the usual "not gonna happen" shit, because this is a wish list, and everyone can put in everybody, but i want to say that...


I like that. :wink:


I can see Ziyech happening... Havertz maybe next year... But deLigt, I might as well put deJong or If I was an Atlético supporter Hernandez: delusional
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19117
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4477 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby MUTU » Fri May 10, 2019 7:53 pm

#12 wrote:But deLigt, I might as well put deJong or If I was an Atlético supporter Hernandez: delusional

Can you stop polluting even this thread? You're unbearable. You only think in boolean so you either decide a player is good or bad for the club. If you think he's good, you will pollute every thread saying he will never join us; if you think he's bad, you will pollute every thread saying we will definitely buy him and that we will never win the CL. Can you at least keep THIS thread free of your FILTH?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42850
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7776 times
Been thanked: 12073 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:06 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:But deLigt, I might as well put deJong or If I was an Atlético supporter Hernandez: delusional

Can you stop polluting even this thread? You're unbearable. You only think in boolean so you either decide a player is good or bad for the club. If you think he's good, you will pollute every thread saying he will never join us; if you think he's bad, you will pollute every thread saying we will definitely buy him and that we will never win the CL. Can you at least keep THIS thread free of your FILTH?


It’s not about players I like... It’s about actual reinforcements... So far we have one - if he becomes healthy that is...
DeLigt looks more like a done deal by the second... I get this is a wish list and there’s basically no player right now I would like to be here more than him... All I did was put it into perspective...
You may like that or not... It’s happening...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19117
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4477 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby MUTU » Fri May 10, 2019 9:05 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:But deLigt, I might as well put deJong or If I was an Atlético supporter Hernandez: delusional

Can you stop polluting even this thread? You're unbearable. You only think in boolean so you either decide a player is good or bad for the club. If you think he's good, you will pollute every thread saying he will never join us; if you think he's bad, you will pollute every thread saying we will definitely buy him and that we will never win the CL. Can you at least keep THIS thread free of your FILTH?


It’s not about players I like... It’s about actual reinforcements... So far we have one - if he becomes healthy that is...
DeLigt looks more like a done deal by the second... I get this is a wish list and there’s basically no player right now I would like to be here more than him... All I did was put it into perspective...
You may like that or not... It’s happening...

We don't care, it's a wishlist. Get it? People are free to include De Ligt even if he was a done deal, because Bayern could sign him on loan theoretically, plus the wish list doesn't necessarily mean for the very next transfer window only.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42850
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7776 times
Been thanked: 12073 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:09 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]But deLigt, I might as well put deJong or If I was an Atlético supporter Hernandez: delusional

Can you stop polluting even this thread? You're unbearable. You only think in boolean so you either decide a player is good or bad for the club. If you think he's good, you will pollute every thread saying he will never join us; if you think he's bad, you will pollute every thread saying we will definitely buy him and that we will never win the CL. Can you at least keep THIS thread free of your FILTH?


It’s not about players I like... It’s about actual reinforcements... So far we have one - if he becomes healthy that is...
DeLigt looks more like a done deal by the second... I get this is a wish list and there’s basically no player right now I would like to be here more than him... All I did was put it into perspective...
You may like that or not... It’s happening...

We don't care, it's a wishlist. Get it? People are free to include De Ligt even if he was a done deal, because Bayern could sign him on loan theoretically, plus the wish list doesn't necessarily mean for the very next transfer window only.[/quote]

I know... And I was giving my opinion...
Your scenario is possible though although unlikely...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19117
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4477 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby MUTU » Fri May 10, 2019 9:11 pm

#12 wrote:Your scenario is possible though although unlikely...

Yep. If you may, we can concurrently have a Transfer Prediction thread.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42850
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7776 times
Been thanked: 12073 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:20 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Your scenario is possible though although unlikely...

Yep. If you may, we can concurrently have a Transfer Prediction thread.


Sounds good to me... As long as it’s halfway realistic...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19117
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4477 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Bentonomo » Sat May 11, 2019 1:27 am

lucas moura, jovic
User avatar
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:13 am
Location: Monterrey
National Flag:
Mexico
Has thanked: 313 times
Been thanked: 215 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bmguy » Sat May 11, 2019 9:46 am

ramsej84 wrote:3-4-2-1 now that Jovic is gone...



3 defender system is a legit prediction as I do, Bayern bought Lucas and Pavard is just for that formation. However, I dont think Bayern will go on to buy De Ligt while we still have Sule around,this team should have as many as German players as possible.
User avatar
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:50 am

Bentonomo wrote:lucas moura, jovic


Not gonna comment on Jovic as it would just be construed as negative...

But why Moura? One game?!
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19117
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4477 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bmguy » Sat May 11, 2019 9:51 am

Bentonomo wrote:lucas moura, jovic

you didnt read news, did you? Jovic is done, went to Real.
User avatar
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Ztoth » Sat May 11, 2019 1:15 pm

bmguy wrote:
Bentonomo wrote:lucas moura, jovic

you didnt read news, did you? Jovic is done, went to Real.
Thats not true.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:21 pm
Has thanked: 1037 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Coman » Sat May 11, 2019 1:18 pm

#12 wrote:
Bentonomo wrote:lucas moura, jovic


Not gonna comment on Jovic as it would just be construed as negative...

But why Moura? One game?!
Hahaha so true. Moura is average as ****.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 213 times
Been thanked: 1645 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby DiegoForlan » Sun May 12, 2019 3:02 am

#12 wrote:
Bentonomo wrote:lucas moura, jovic


Not gonna comment on Jovic as it would just be construed as negative...

But why Moura? One game?!


Moura... loling hard, Jovic on the other hand is a 21 yo player who’s done everything Moura has so far, and much more.
User avatar
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 238 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: icewizard and 11 guests

cron