You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:59 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Good luck trying to stop this up front:

We can call our wings The Bernards :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:I'm in the "I don't know, I haven't seen enough" camp. I haven't seen any of Semedo, but he looks nice in videos. I have seen pretty much every game Kimmich has played at RB, but evidence is not plentiful, so I don't really feel comfortable in saying I positively want him there. Our scouting and technical department has to think it over and decide. I'm happy as long as it is not another mediocre player the chosen one.

It's true that we haven't seen enough of Kimmich there but Loew tried many players to replace Lahm and he was the only one who did so convincingly. He's at least worth a chance. I can't imagine players like Semedo being cheap... if we have a talent who has shown strong potential we should give him a chance and focus that money elsewhere first.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:I'm in the "I don't know, I haven't seen enough" camp. I haven't seen any of Semedo, but he looks nice in videos. I have seen pretty much every game Kimmich has played at RB, but evidence is not plentiful, so I don't really feel comfortable in saying I positively want him there. Our scouting and technical department has to think it over and decide. I'm happy as long as it is not another mediocre player the chosen one.

It's true that we haven't seen enough of Kimmich there but Loew tried many players to replace Lahm and he was the only one who did so convincingly. He's at least worth a chance. I can't imagine players like Semedo being cheap... if we have a talent who has shown strong potential we should give him a chance and focus that money elsewhere first.

Yeah I kinda of agree, I just haven't seen enough to state that he is the solution unambiguously.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:13 pm

With Fullbacks, I love pace in my fullbacks.

Semedo checks the boxes physically. He's a burner, has great stamina and good dribbling ability. However, before this season, his defense was questionable/positioning.

Also, I havent seen enough of him to evaluate his passing and other technical skills.

If only Grimaldo played RB instead, would be an easy choice on who bayern should buy.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Carlo will find us the new Abate, excellent pace but brain dead. :P
JANCKER

Postby ander_ct » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Oh my... did you guys watch the Ajax match today? Kluivert Jr is a beast !!!! Bayern can't take him out of its consideration.
IN BAYERN WE TRUST
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Columbia

Postby Bentonomo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:00 am

verrati, alexis
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:28 am

ander_ct wrote:Oh my... did you guys watch the Ajax match today? Kluivert Jr is a beast !!!! Bayern can't take him out of its consideration.

He expressed the wish to be at Barca within 7 years. I don't want to groom talent for Barca or anyone, sorry.
JANCKER

Postby Roonzil » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:04 am

JANCKER wrote:
ander_ct wrote:Oh my... did you guys watch the Ajax match today? Kluivert Jr is a beast !!!! Bayern can't take him out of its consideration.

He expressed the wish to be at Barca within 7 years. I don't want to groom talent for Barca or anyone, sorry.

He'll want to be at Barca....but I think his PSG Director of Football dad might want to convince him otherwise.
Also, yes saw him, already mentioned him in another topic. Only 18, bags of potential but will need time to develop and Ajax is a perfect spot for that.

Tbh, a collaboration with Ajax for our youth would be the dream.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby aterford » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:14 am

MUST buy a backup striker. I'd like to see another CB, tbh....Hummels, Javi, and Boateng are all injury risks.

I know this will probably get me crucified but I kinda think it would have been better to not renew Robben and Ribery for next season. They've been pretty good this season and last season but they're both injury risks and have been kinda streaky on and off....and as much as I'm thankful for their contributions, at the same time I think having Robben and Ribery has caused us to miss out on a LOT of potentially great players. We have become too reliant on them recently and IMO are ill prepared for their departure.

What we really need IMO is another dynamic goalscorer. Who is that? Not sure. Lewandowski is a consistent threat. Müller has forgotten how to shoot altogether. Robben, Ribery aren't the scorers they once were. Thiago scores every now and again but he's not with us for his scoring. We really need another dynamic threat on goal, a Griezmann, Sanchez, Mbappe, etc etc. Right now we are very unbalanced and when Lewy doesn't play we turn flat and have virtually no plan B (as we saw). After the Madrid match I was thanking God we got Lewy extended...because if he were to leave we would be SO screwed right now.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:31 pm

1 wish:

GET A COMPLETE MOTHERF*CKING SQUAD AGAIN.

Not one on a "big club shoestring budget"...
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Lukas » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Another striker, not just a back up, someone to rotate with Lewy. Credible replacements for Robbery (Costa and Coman don't cut it, sorry). Not too bothered about RB, want to see Kimmich make that spot his. Don't follow football outside Germany and England much (and can't think of many worth signing from those leagues anyway) so can't really think of any suggestions. Modeste possibly but he's unproven at elite level.
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Isco, B. Silva, Verratti, and whatever back-up striker and we good.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:40 pm

One guy that might work, but is injury prone is Danny Sturridge.

Dont know how much Liverpool valuate him now, however, with Sane, origi and firmio, seems like Klopp doesnt want danny anymore. With his injuries, not sure if he still has that speed however.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Yeah as we don't have already enough of those glass made players... FC Hospital Munchen.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News