You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Prediction Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Prediction Thread

Postby xevi » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:57 am

I think it's obvious we need 3 more players to complete the team. My option would be go with all for sane and rodri and then another attacking player depending on the money, but someone. I hope they see the same but i would like some statement about which positions they want to improve.
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:11 am

I predict Draxler to Bayer Leverkusen
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:51 am

ramsej84 wrote:I predict Draxler to Bayer Leverkusen

He's a regular starter for PSG so why the f?
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby xevi » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:03 am

Which players do you think bayern want to get?

a) winger + DM
b) 2 wingers
c) 2 wingers + DM
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby r10 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:05 am

My wish:
Lewandowski and Hoennes out.
Because of quite opposite reasons:
One is too good for this club, second one is to shi..y for this club.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:10 am

r10 wrote:My wish:
Lewandowski and Hoennes out.
Because of quite opposite reasons:
One is too good for this club, second one is to shi..y for this club.

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:40 am

Dani Olmo to FC Bayern for 25-30 million € from Dinamo Zagreb.
Yesterday I read that Olmo is ready for new challenges and he wants to move to the Bundesliga. [source]

U21-Europameister Dani Olmo kann sich Bundesliga-Transfer vorstellen: "Zeit für den nächsten Schritt" [source]

He is a fresh new U-21 European Champion with Spain and the guy who scored 2nd goal for Spain against Germany.

Excellent young midfielder with a graet potential who is very close to Spain senior NT and has already trained with the senior squad under L. Enrique.

I don't think we can find any cheaper midfielder talent than him anywhere around.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:44 am

Fénix wrote:Dani Olmo to FC Bayern for 25-30 million € from Dinamo Zagreb.
Yesterday I read that Olmo is ready for new challenges and he wants to move to the Bundesliga. [source]

He is a fresh new U-21 European Champion with Spain and the guy who scored 2nd goal for Spain against Germany.

Excellent young midfielder with a graet potential who is very close to Spain senior NT and has already trained with the senior squad under L. Enrique.

I don't think we can find any cheaper midfielder talent than him anywhere around.
He's close to Leverkusen.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:58 am

IsiahRashad wrote:

He's close to Leverkusen.
, how so?-
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:01 am

Well, we should agree that not every good talent wants to play for us anymore. On top of that, I'm not sure Bayern showed real interest in him.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bmguy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:39 am

U21-Europameister Dani Olmo kann sich Bundesliga-Transfer vorstellen: "Zeit für den nächsten Schritt" [source]

this is not the wishlist or rumors thread.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby longeleven » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:22 am

I have big feeling the board will pull an Edson Braafheid move this summer.

Buy all Kovac's wishlist like Rebic, Vogt etc then offload them all when Kovac is gone.

in Selling, they will apply Lucio strategy for Boateng and Sanches (sell with cheap price)

-> in: Rebic, Vogt, Kramaric

out: Boateng, Sanches
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Of course it's still very early, but simply put....there's not a lot of great news at the moment.

With Pavard/Lucas already done (I'm not bothering to count Arp, Singh, or Musiala as I reckon they're all FCBII players), I'm really not expecting too much more.

We need a winger first and foremost. Second after that I'd say we need a DM, and third priority should probably be an AM.

For winger, it's not looking great IMO for Sane and Dembele. CHO is still an option, but isn't enough at this point. He won't be able to contribute for some time, so even if we land him (and I'm increasingly skeptical), we'd need more.
At this point it feels like Werner is an inevitability. He'll be touted as "can play on the wings" and can play central too, so to a degree will be seen as 'cover' for our AM need. Not saying that's the best - but rather what I think will happen.
Hudson-Odoi might come, but at this point it seems just as likely that he's on a free next year.
MAYBE we'll end up panic buying Pepe, but at this point I wouldn't be at all surprised if Werner is our only attacking purchase.

For DM - Rodri's gone to City, Rabiot's off to Juve, and Roca seems content to stay at Espanyol. I think it will be Kimmich. With Pavard able to play at RB, we'll probably sign Cancelo and move Kimmich into midfield and then have Cancelo/Pavard as RB, maybe move Javi back to a CB role again.

AM - again, probably just Werner shoehorned into that role.

On the plus side, we can probably hope for Havertz and Nuebel next year and perhaps CHO then too.

In summary: I'll stop short of planting my flag as a firm 'prediction' but I won't be surprised if we end the window having just added Werner and Cancelo (in addition to Lucas/Pavard of course).
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:00 pm

I reckon this season will be more failure than the last one with no wingers added. Bayern must wake up not thinking we're still in the middle of 2010s when we can easily target players that we want. The last 5 recent years, we've seen the new emergence of so-called small clubs like Man City, PSG, chelsea... with the ridiculous amount of $$$ investment from mafia billionaires :roll: .

As a result of this, players are getting more greedy and less loyal to the club to a level that now even an elite club like Barca cannot have a young player like De Ligt to agree to lower the demand and feel proud of playing for a big team with great tradition. That's why I LMAO to see many of us still think that Leroy Sane would want to come back here in Bundesliga. He won't go anywhere, he will stay in Man city to fight for the place for another year and then end up with other EPL clubs like MU, Arsernal or Liverpool... with even better earnings than Lewandowski, Bayern highest paid player. 8)

Bayern should change the philosophical mindset to not just focus on famous players in order to sell jerseys for sponsors, we could keep doing that with a core of 6 well known players like Lewy, Kimmich, Neur, Thiago, Alaba or Hummels (now come Hernandez) and a good 2 tier players like Tolisso, Pavard, Goretzka... and keep investing on great potential young players just like what Dortmund have been doing and they're very smart with their transfer by taking Hummels back to lead the back line, the department that I think Dortmund had problems in the previous season.

Bayern cannot draw interests from players with fame like James anymore, so every 2 years we could try to buy 1 famous player (good for marketing) and just focus to lure the likes of Dani Olmo.. but we need better scouts for that as our current team has not worked out really well, Bayern has missed out Sancho to Dortmund, we refused him (https://bleacherreport.com/articles/280 ... er-in-2017) for just a few million, and now we try to make it up with CHO, another youngster from England, but this time not easy as his fee is too high :mrgreen:, Sane is also another bad sign of our scout team as we all know that how Pep realized his talent and wanted to take him to EPL when he was still with us and we just showed no interest of him, and see what, we want him back. Too late, sorry.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News