You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:32 am

ramsej84 wrote:
munchen99 wrote:Yawn :coffee: so sick of the Muller haters. What is wrong with these people.
They started following bayern on Jul 2013

1986 to be exact, after the wc in Mexico, my first shirt was home made KHR, first one my parents bought me was Jean Marie Pfaff
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:They can play together :coffee:

Not with the current squad...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Niko Kovac: 'Thomas Muller and Philippe Coutinho together in the 10 role would be too attacking' :coffee:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:33 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

Niko Kovac: 'Thomas Muller and Philippe Coutinho together in the 10 role would be too attacking' :coffee:
What do you think about those two options ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby munchen99 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:23 am

YlonenXabi wrote:

Are we having coffee or tea? :coffee:
IMG_4736-min__1570933321_173.164.244.19.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
munchen99
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ed. » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:04 pm

I'd say that's about right and in addition none of these lower tier clubs are going to pay even half of what Bayern will think he's worth.

I hope the bloke has a decent agent and advisers around him. The choice is between playing a role at the top level even though it may not always be in the first XI or being an indispensable player at a club several notches down compared to Bayern.

If he does move, I'm calling it early, a loan will be outside the BL, since no overseas club will rate him and pay a decent transfer fee.
A transfer will be within the BL and most likely to Dortmund.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:23 am

bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Mueller has just turned 30. Comparing him to Schweini and Lahm is unfair.

Schweinsteiger left at 31 and pretty much was finished at Müller's age (after the world cup).

Fair play as had forgotten Schweini left so early. Injuries had a toll on his career though, don't forget. Mueller is the least injury prone player I remember at Bayern. He's practically always available.

... I just jinxed him now, didn't I? Waiting for ramsej84's angry response.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:02 am

OVVJAMENT :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:OVVJAMENT :evil:

Just googled what this means OBVIOUSLY.

I always imagine when you curse on Maltese how you smash your desk, slap your colleagues in rage (even if they have no clue what is about) and storm out of the office... before coming back on the forum again. :lol:

A bit like this

zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:03 pm

I always imagine him muttering the words in real life. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I always imagine him muttering the words in real life. :lol:

Oh yes, thats given. Muttering the words while slapping the shit out of everyone on the way out of office :twisted:
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:10 pm

zozon wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I always imagine him muttering the words in real life. :lol:

Oh yes, thats given. Muttering the words while slapping the shit out of everyone on the way out of office :twisted:

The irony is that I know ramsej84 in real life and can't imagine him doing that sort of thing, but I well and truly imagine YOU doing it :P
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:54 am

Thomas Müller vor Abgang? - Dieser Top-Klub lockt den Bayern-Star

Im Zuge des Abschiedsspiels von Rafael van der Vaart hatte sich der ein oder andere zur Personalie Müller und dessen aktuelle Reservistenrolle beim FC Bayern geäußert. Demnach sagte Louis van Gaal auf die Erkundigung nach der Entwicklung von Müller beim FCB nur kurz: „Fragen Sie Kovac!“ Auch van der Vaart selbst nahm Stellung und sagte: „Ich hoffe, dass er wieder regelmäßig spielt.“ Und Patrick Kluviert zeigte sich begeistert von dem Weltmeister von 2014 und betonte: „Müller ist ein großer Spieler. Er hat viel für den deutschen Fußball und viel für die Bayern getan.“

Bei Ajax Amsterdam steht Müller offenbar auf der Wunschliste. Dort würde er offenbar immer einen Platz im Kader haben. Im Gespräch mit dem Sportbuzzer betonte Ajax‘ Sportlicher Leiter Marc Overmars, dass ihn Müller immer anrufen könne, wenn er denn wechseln wolle. „Bei Ajax ist er jederzeit willkommen“, sagte er und weiter: „Müller ist für mich die DNA von Bayern.“

So Dutchmen are totally crazy about Müller. :lol: :lol: :lol: Van Gaal, Van der Vaart and Kluvert have praised him after Van der Vaart's farewell match and think he should play regularly.

On the other side, Ajax' sporting director Marc Overmars wants to see Müller in Ajax. The German can come to Ajax whenever he wants to. :lol: :D
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:42 pm

This is the Ajax that made it to the semis beating two teams we most likely (Juve) wouldn’t beat and that we definitely (Real) didn’t beat in several attempts...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:28 pm

#12 wrote:This is the Ajax that made it to the semis beating two teams we most likely (Juve) wouldn’t beat and that we definitely (Real) didn’t beat in several attempts...

And we had users here drooling over rumours on signing their players.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News