You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:44 pm

America USA wrote:
archymen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Who wants to leave knows what he needs to do....
Fu king prima donnas

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Just because some players want to leave the team when things are getting worse each season doesn't mean that all of them are whiney primadonnas.

We as fans can support the club for decades, but most players are lucky to have even 10 years of playing time in elite level... I don't see anything wrong with having ambition and wanting to achieve bigger things than 7th or 8th consecutive BL title and/or Pokal.

Bayern squad is world-class in most positions. But we lack world-class healthy wingers and it's been like this for a few years already, but the Board is not even trying to fix it (or if they try then without results). And most of our WC players are getting close to their end, so I totally understand those who want to move on and try their luck somewhere else.

Then why not play winger less formations? Seemed to work well for Barcelona/Atletico/Real last Season!

Also, I love Thomas but if all these guys want a “new challenge” so bad then they can all leave, even the Bavarian flag bearer! Time to stop this FC Hollywood gibberish and every player on the squad needs to toe the line.

Niko will be coach next season whether you like it or not. Deal with it like mature professionals and at least give Niko a chance. I hope the board give Kovac their full backing so that the big players know better than to do any mutinies.

The problem with Carlo was that he didn’t coach/train players. I don’t think that should be an issue with Kovac.

Hell knows why we haven't even tried a wingerless formation yet... Dogmatism is my best guess.

Look, I understand the "no one's bigger than the club" stuff and all, but regsrdless, I can't blame any of the players for wanting to leave...

Wtf are Robbery still doing starting for Bayern??? On the CL semifinal!!??? That is completely unacceptable, they have been finished for 2-3 seasons already, yet keep starting.

Wtf are we doing hiring a coach without ANY European club experience??? A guy who wasn't even our 2nd or 3rd choice!

I'm bought in to a Kovac (hopefully) wingerless system, but can you really blame the players for not having confidence in the board's and manager's capacity???

BuLi has become absolutely useless (fgs, Aubemayang finished top 6th top scorer list, and Petersen Uth Fulk-whatever and Volland completed the list...). The CL is all that matters and the board is not showing any ambition to win it.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who wants to leave knows what he needs to do....
Fu king prima donnas

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It's all show for contracts. Children acting up to get their parents attention.

But if they want to leave f*ck em. Don't care if it's Thiago or Müller the door is right there.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Thorthewarrior » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:16 pm

MUTU wrote:
Thorthewarrior wrote:this is also the first time that many players talk at the same time about their possible departure

It's a vote of no-confidence in the board and/or Niko Kovac.

for me there are different reasons anyway I'm seeing a different perception about us and I don't like this
Thorthewarrior
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:01 pm

I won’t write what you all know I could...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:10 pm

#12 wrote:I won’t write what you all know I could...

Please share
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:19 pm

Well take a look at the breakdown here... And then take a look at all the flak I've been getting for years when pointing out how our only direction is downhill...
NOW they realize it... But hey, I'm not one to bear a grudge for not getting an apology or anything... ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby joseafc » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Jupp restored confidence and a position in the field to Muller when Carlo had taken it off. Kovac will follow the path of Jupp or Carlo? I do not really see Muller enduring a season on the bench.
joseafc
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Venezuela

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News