You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:25 pm

We're not winning CL regardless who plays with this management... Might as well keep our own at all costs...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:28 pm

JANCKER wrote:
guday wrote:Sell him to highest bidder! Get loads of money. Nobody is irreplaceable at Bayern, period.

I'd like to see that scenario only because of guys like you and watch from afar how the mercs will win CL titles for Bayern... a scenario that is never gonna happen with Uli present.

Bavarians feeling less at home at Bayern nowadays, I trust Uli to fix that.
It all started on July 2013

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Müller and other players should talk on the pitch more.

Bayern won't sell him.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:30 am

According to Sport Bild, he rejected Liverpool. it looks like they lack news to fill pages and creating this kind of stuff.

it doesn't matter, we all know that Bayern would never sell him.

btw, l asked to Falk regarding Bayern's transfer targets last summer, he didn't say anything since he knew nothing.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Or maybe he just doesn't have enough time to answer everyone
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:52 am

Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Lahmies » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:13 pm

You know things are bad when a player like Müller is considering leaving. If our homegrown, loyal, starter, bayern fan since childhood, vice captain, club icon and fan favorite is unhappy and wanting a move, the others must be even more unsettled.

This is a surprising statement from him. Everyone expects him to stay forever and retire here as a one club man. This is huge. He just opened the door...
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Lahmies wrote:You know things are bad when a player like Müller is considering leaving. If our homegrown, loyal, starter, bayern fan since childhood, vice captain, club icon and fan favorite is unhappy and wanting a move, the others must be even more unsettled.

This is a surprising statement from him. Everyone expects him to stay forever and retire here as a one club man. This is huge. He just opened the door...

This quote might just be the kick in the rear that Uli needs. The board's homegrown golden boy hinting that he could leave shows that this situation with the team NEEDS to be addressed.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Lahmies » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
Lahmies wrote:You know things are bad when a player like Müller is considering leaving. If our homegrown, loyal, starter, bayern fan since childhood, vice captain, club icon and fan favorite is unhappy and wanting a move, the others must be even more unsettled.

This quote might just be the kick in the rear that Uli needs. The board's homegrown golden boy hinting that he could leave shows that this situation with the team NEEDS to be addressed.

Let’s hope so...
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Nah. This is not the first time Thomas says "in the future... Maayyybbeee". Probably just a way to keep his options open for the future, mostly as a negotiation tactic (or maybe a Schweini-like retirement).

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thorthewarrior » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:18 pm

this is also the first time that many players talk at the same time about their possible departure
Thorthewarrior
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 am

Thorthewarrior wrote:this is also the first time that many players talk at the same time about their possible departure

It's a vote of no-confidence in the board and/or Niko Kovac.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:00 am

Who wants to leave knows what he needs to do....
Fu king prima donnas

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby archymen » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who wants to leave knows what he needs to do....
Fu king prima donnas

Just because some players want to leave the team when things are getting worse each season doesn't mean that all of them are whiney primadonnas.

We as fans can support the club for decades, but most players are lucky to have even 10 years of playing time in elite level... I don't see anything wrong with having ambition and wanting to achieve bigger things than 7th or 8th consecutive BL title and/or Pokal.

Bayern squad is world-class in most positions. But we lack world-class healthy wingers and it's been like this for a few years already, but the Board is not even trying to fix it (or if they try then without results). And most of our WC players are getting close to their end, so I totally understand those who want to move on and try their luck somewhere else.
archymen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby America USA » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm

archymen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Who wants to leave knows what he needs to do....
Fu king prima donnas

Just because some players want to leave the team when things are getting worse each season doesn't mean that all of them are whiney primadonnas.

We as fans can support the club for decades, but most players are lucky to have even 10 years of playing time in elite level... I don't see anything wrong with having ambition and wanting to achieve bigger things than 7th or 8th consecutive BL title and/or Pokal.

Bayern squad is world-class in most positions. But we lack world-class healthy wingers and it's been like this for a few years already, but the Board is not even trying to fix it (or if they try then without results). And most of our WC players are getting close to their end, so I totally understand those who want to move on and try their luck somewhere else.

Then why not play winger less formations? Seemed to work well for Barcelona/Atletico/Real last Season!

Also, I love Thomas but if all these guys want a “new challenge” so bad then they can all leave, even the Bavarian flag bearer! Time to stop this FC Hollywood gibberish and every player on the squad needs to toe the line.

Niko will be coach next season whether you like it or not. Deal with it like mature professionals and at least give Niko a chance. I hope the board give Kovac their full backing so that the big players know better than to do any mutinies.

The problem with Carlo was that he didn’t coach/train players. I don’t think that should be an issue with Kovac.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News