You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Meunier

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Meunier

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:14 pm

Heeeyyyyy, why nobody is no more excited these years anymore... :roll: We can get him FOR FREE on July 1st 2020!

And all I see is that people think about this January and this season and even if we get him now I don't see us reaching semifinal this season even if we sign right now 5 new players apart from him. :|

Why we always complicate. If we want pole position, then we should already agree terms with him and see what can we do, sign him now for 10 mil € or take him for free and once again save 10 mil €.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Re: Thomas Meunier

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:34 pm

Fénix wrote:Heeeyyyyy, why nobody is no more excited these years anymore... :roll: We can get him FOR FREE on July 1st 2020!

And all I see is that people think about this January and this season and even if we get him now I don't see us reaching semifinal this season even if we sign right now 5 new players apart from him. :|

Why we always complicate. If we want pole position, then we should already agree terms with him and see what can we do, sign him now for 10 mil € or take him for free and once again save 10 mil €.
Because Kimmich should be the right back. We should be looking for a RB. Instead we should look for CBs and/or MFs.

It's more of the same. Transfers without any vision or strategy.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News