You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:56 pm

A true Bavarian through and through, I can't wait for him to crown his time as one of Bayern's best with a treble
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:38 pm

http://cadenaser.com/emisora/2017/03/14 ... 03956.html

Barca is lurking...CAN WE EXTEND HIM ALREADY, FFS!!
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Bentonomo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:31 pm

Roonzil wrote:http://cadenaser.com/emisora/2017/03/14/sercat/1489506724_903956.html

he isn't leaving
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby Argeta » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:27 am

He's not joining Barca again m8.. They **** up their chances after the way they treated him.
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:37 am

Don't worry he loves Bayern so much and show passion everyday remember ? :)
Bayern 2020-2021 : Neuer (Nübel) - Klostermann (Pavard) Süle (Pavard) Hernandez (Alaba) Alaba (Davies) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Tolisso) - Gnabry (Müller) Havertz (Goretzka) Sané (Coman) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
France

Postby bastos80 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:15 pm

They can **** right off
---------- Lewandowski
Coutinho - Havertz - Sané
---------- Alaba - Thiago
Davies - Lucas - Pavard - Kimmich
--------------- Neuer
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:21 pm

He's not going anywhere...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Roonzil wrote:http://cadenaser.com/emisora/2017/03/14/sercat/1489506724_903956.html

Don't worry, no Bayern-related rumour coming out of Cadena Ser has ever actualized.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:07 pm

El Barça quiere un crack para la media: Verratti o Coutinho [source]
JANCKER

Postby aterford » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Not sure how much stock to put in Cadena SER, but hopefully they are correct in saying that Thiago will extend. Can't see tweet? Click here!
Last edited by aterford on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Objectively, Thiago has no interest in changing clubs at this stage of his career. He's currently having his best season ever, and he needs stability to definitely settle among the best players in the world.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby bastos80 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:51 pm

I think Thiago knows what he's got here. A squad that seems to me is already built around him at a club who basically carried him for 3 years.
He also seems to love the City.
---------- Lewandowski
Coutinho - Havertz - Sané
---------- Alaba - Thiago
Davies - Lucas - Pavard - Kimmich
--------------- Neuer
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Can Barcelona offer him the wages he has now in Bayern (~€9M/year) ? Hardly
Can Barcelona offer him the wages he will have if he extends at Bayern (~12M/year) ? No way.

If I say hardly and "no way" it's not that Barcelona doesn't give so much to one player... but that Barcelone had already a wage bill about 73% of their turnover BEFORE extending Neymar, Suarez, Rakitic and Busquets and without even having extend Messi, Iniesta and Piqué.

As a comparaison Bayern wage bill is representing ~45% of the club turnover.

We're fully in the greenlight, Barcelona is almost is the all red light on a financial point of view and I'm not sure the new Nike sponsor and new shirt sponsor will help that much after they extend all their best players.

That's why I'm not worried at all about Thiago returning to Barcelona ... on this aspect and also on the fact he knows what he got here in Bayern, the luck he had having Pep bringing him here while he would have been benchwarmer in Barcelona like Samper, Roberto or Rafinha... and I'm sure Thiago himself (please no more debate on that here) know he has to prove a lot of thing here even after 4 years.
Bayern 2020-2021 : Neuer (Nübel) - Klostermann (Pavard) Süle (Pavard) Hernandez (Alaba) Alaba (Davies) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Tolisso) - Gnabry (Müller) Havertz (Goretzka) Sané (Coman) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby aterford » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:32 pm

Coman wrote:Can Barcelona offer him the wages he has now in Bayern (~€9M/year) ? Hardly
Can Barcelona offer him the wages he will have if he extends at Bayern (~12M/year) ? No way.

If I say hardly and "no way" it's not that Barcelona doesn't give so much to one player... but that Barcelone had already a wage bill about 73% of their turnover BEFORE extending Neymar, Suarez, Rakitic and Busquets and without even having extend Messi, Iniesta and Piqué.

As a comparaison Bayern wage bill is representing ~45% of the club turnover.

We're fully in the greenlight, Barcelona is almost is the all red light on a financial point of view and I'm not sure the new Nike sponsor and new shirt sponsor will help that much after they extend all their best players.

That's why I'm not worried at all about Thiago returning to Barcelona ... on this aspect and also on the fact he knows what he got here in Bayern, the luck he had having Pep bringing him here while he would have been benchwarmer in Barcelona like Samper, Roberto or Rafinha... and I'm sure Thiago himself (please no more debate on that here) know he has to prove a lot of thing here even after 4 years.

Yup, this is a good point. Plus by all accounts they will need to sell a few fringe players to have much of a transfer budget at all this summer. Not only is their wage bill extraordinarily high, they also have some HUGE projects in the works including a new youth facility/stadium, new FCB basketball stadium, etc.
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby Achilles » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Indeed Barca has a huge problem regarding their wage structure,costs and everything they're going to offload some players(Arda would be an intresting choice for us) in order to stabilize their finances to bind Messi with a final long-term contract. As we speak even if they could approach & sign Thiago it will be hard to afford him. Rakitic already renew, Iniesta will be the next one. Hard for them to lure Thiago with a discount from what Bayern is paying him right now.

It's mission impossible from every angle for Barca to sign Thiago from us both financially and sporting-wise. From the player's perspective it will be a no-brain decision to request a transfer at this stage of his career playing like that while having a great first team role into our squad. No matter what happens next(winning the treble or not) Bayern stood for him when he was injured,the fans are showing love,he performs great,he gets paid well and he knows how Bayern as organization treats their best players when they play & behave accordingly. We don't hesitate to give max contract when the player deserves it even if he is old and the fans embrace the loyal players like forever, Thiago has witnessed these situations with some of our "Veterans" and I honestly think that along with Javi Martinez want to be treated like this in the future if they keep up this level of performances. It's just my feeling from their own behavior towards the club.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News