You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Coman » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:44 am

Oh god what I'm reading is discusting

via Tapatalk
Neuer (Ulreich)
Kimmich (Rafinha) - Boateng (Süle) - Hummels (Süle) - Alaba (Rafinha)
James (Müller) - Thiago (Martinez) - Goretzka (Sanches)
Robben (Gnabry) - Lewandowski (Wagner) - Coman (Ribéry)
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:51 am

You are disgusting.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:58 am

hah!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Feels like primary school all over again.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:00 pm

YOU feel like its primary school all over again.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Not wise to troll mods Pyra

Sorry about my previous message mods, I just get angry when people irrationally hate a player who gives his all for the team on a consistent basis ;S

PunkCapitalist

Postby endrity » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:51 pm

I think it's quite clear that since being constantly deployed as a #6 at RM, Kroos has taken his game to a whole other level compared to Thiago. He was arguably Germany's best player at the Euros, consistently setting up every move. We made a mistake then letting him go, and I am a man enough to admit it.

Thiago, possibly due to injuries, has yet to deliver consistently at the level that Toni does every game.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Verres » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:04 pm

I agree with MUTU. We should be adults enough to admit that Kroos is at least for now better player than Thiago. Saying otherwise is I feel a very subjective perspective of a fan. Or transfermarkt ratings have been broken because Kroos is valued twice as much as Thiago. Somebody should do something about that.
I can't praise Kroos for his defensive abilities and skills very much, but I think his defensive awarness is still better than that of Thiago. Proof? You can see his defensive abilities against Saul. After failling to recuperate the ball from Saul he just raised the hands in the air (like Boa against Italy) and let him get away with it. You just don't do that. It happened this year again with Choupo Moting. Lets admit Kroos would not get owned like that.
Furthermore he is inconsistent. I expected him to become a great midfielder, but he has not lived up to the hype and his sallary. All you can say in his defense is that injuries stalled his progress. As I said, I don't like his defensive contribution and it's not like his offensive game is that good you can overlook his flaws. Btw,I think Kroos is better ofensively too. Thiago never had a streak of games like Kroos did in wc 2014 or euro 2016, where he was one of the best cm of the tournament (except in u21). Thiago often uses his skills and tricks to no effect when a simpler solution is available, sometimes he even loses the ball because of his flashy skills.

I also think we have too many midfielders. I hope we don't renew Alonso, his place is in MLS. I also hope we sell Thiago. We would be left with Martinez, Vidal, Kimmich and Sanches, all top of the crops, and all more effective and reliable than Thiago. I expect three things from all of our midfielders: toughness, effectivenes and reliabilitty. Thiago even after three years is not very good in any of the above categories (on a side note I don't rate Fabregas that high either as most of you probably are). We have better alternatives in deeper positions. If we play him against a serrious competition, we have to field three man midfield like with Kroos in RM, which means that with Mullendowski we can play only one winger, which is a no show with the abundance of wingers in our team. If we really want to play with three in the midfield in the future, we should go for someone more perspective like Goretzka.

I know almost all of you look at him emotionally. At the end football is a business. He is not one of our core players. And being a player who gives his all for his team on a consistent basis doesn't make it enough in my book. Also saying that if his last name was Alcaschweiger would make us all praise him, is way off. Martinez ismy second favorite player and he is spanish.
Verres
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Verres wrote:I agree with MUTU. We should be adults enough to admit that Kroos is at least for now better player than Thiago.

Actually I didn't say that, but rather commenting on the personal insults. In any case I agree with what you said. People's opinions quite often sway with the colour on the shirt of the player. I'm pretty sure that if we were to do a player swap with Madrid, two months later most of us would agree Kroos is better.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:58 pm

Actually looks like most of the people posting here haven't watched Kroos since the early 2013. Kroos is a level above Thiago offensively and defensively. All these talks about him being an immobile timid player... Some of you guys are clueless.

That being said, screw any of you hating on Thiago. He's the best we could possibly have for his role bar Iniesta.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:07 pm

MUTU wrote:Feels like primary school all over again.

To be fair we just graduated from kindergarten a couple of months ago

You know, all those figh- I mean discussions over Pep
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:21 pm

Kroos has grown a lot since he left Bayern and improved significantly, although I still don't believe he's anywhere near other top midfielders aka Vidal, Gündogan, Modric, et al.

None of those things are an excuse to bash and insult Thiago, who has been an exemplar member of our squad for the last 3 years, gives his all all the time and has fantastic performances most of the time.

Nuff said.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:41 pm

I like Kross more than Thiago; beside that i will LOVE to see anyone else taking our freekicks and corners, I don't think he is the right player for that. Too many poor executions from him and I thought things will chance under Anceloti
Effenberg777
I post all the time

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Kimmich took the right hand corners on Wednesday, maybe he will from now on.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Roonzil » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Verres wrote: I also hope we sell Thiago. We would be left with Martinez, Vidal, Kimmich and Sanches, all top of the crops, and all more effective and reliable than Thiago.

Reliable...you call a 19 year old, with not a single full senior season under his belt more reliable? Also, you want to face an entire season of football with just four midfielders, for (in Ancelotti's book) three places in midfield. Not to mentions that Javi is our first sub for CB position.

Also, not rating Thiago's defensive work, and only coming up with that one example of Saul? How many times will that be used against him, when he's currently one of our top tacklers in the previous games?

I think in both camps emotions are clouding judgment. Some have made up their mind on Thiago, and will stick to that, unless he suddenly turns into the second coming of Christ. Yes he's flawed, very much so, in some games, but damn....Any team in Europe would sign him up right now if they could.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News