You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
Poor guy what a downgrade

If he moves to PSG then the rumors that the English media made about his lack of ambition are true. It would be a massive final paycheck for him but he will never win another CL with a move like that.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Coman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:20 pm

Another ? His UCL with Barcelona count less than the one of Contento with Bayern.
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Well, he would plays alongside Mbappe and Neymar instead of Coman and Gnabry...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Well, he would plays alongside Mbappe and Neymar instead of Coman and Gnabry...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
Neymar LoL

And Mbappe will soon leave for a real club... Real or Barca.

Thiago is making the biggest mistake of his life.

He is leaving a wonderful City, great teammates, a family oriented team, a growing club with amazing young players coming up
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:17 pm

He is leaving Munich and doesn't want to stay, but that's what he wants and we'll respect that.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby vtotheinay » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:43 pm

I am not mad at him wanting to leave it all, it's just the timing is poor all around with the pandemic. You guys have to remember he's not german and has been here 7 years and won the league every single year without a ton of resistance. As a competitor he probably wants to see how he can perform at another top club/league while still in his prime. I could see him being bored a bit, especially there's no signs that we won't win the league again the next few years while he's still playing. I would love him to stay, but I totally understand his desire to chase another challenge. It's the same reason our board isn't upset that he wants to go. It's only natural to want that
vtotheinay
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:08 pm

I don't know if any of those rumours are true or not anymore. If he goes to PSG then I'd be very disappointed. But the way I see this whole saga is

- Thiago has spoken with Klopp and he agreed to join Liverpool.

- Thiago was happy at Bayern but Klopp's Liverpool is his last chance of playing top level football in the Premier League

- There is probably no other alternative. It is either Bayern or Liverpool

- Liverpool know this and they are playing hardball and waiting for us to lower our demands

- Bayern might be filtering those PSG / Real Madrid rumours so that Liverpool act quickly and make a good offer

- Bayern want to sell Thiago ASAP in order to make arrangements to their original transfer plans

But that's just the way I see it. The whole story might be completely different :^o
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:05 pm

The level of entitlement on here is preposterous...

I hope for your sake PSG will really not advance further than us - or else I'll never let you hear the end of it...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Jorge » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:26 pm

#12 wrote:The level of entitlement on here is preposterous...

I hope for your sake PSG will really not advance further than us - or else I'll never let you hear the end of it...

PSG is a big club, Tuchel is a great coach and Paris is an amazing city. Let's not deny that, PSG problems are others and certainly not a working environment that will give Thiago anything that we can offer.

But psst. psst.... I have been saying the same but some can't see beyond Bayern and the Bundesliga. Being a Bayern fan does not mean that we have to be blind.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Jorge » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:28 pm

vtotheinay wrote: (...)As a competitor he probably wants to see how he can perform at another top club/league while still in his prime. I could see him being bored a bit, especially there's no signs that we won't win the league again the next few years while he's still playing. I would love him to stay, but I totally understand his desire to chase another challenge. It's the same reason our board isn't upset that he wants to go. It's only natural to want that

As a competitor he has plenty to do at Bayern though: winning the Champions League for starters.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:50 pm

Jorge wrote:
#12 wrote:The level of entitlement on here is preposterous...

PSG is a big club, Tuchel is a great coach and Paris is an amazing city. Let's not deny that, PSG problems are others and certainly not a working environment that will give Thiago anything that we can offer.

But psst. psst.... I have been saying the same but some can't see beyond Bayern and the Bundesliga. Being a Bayern fan does not mean that we have to be blind.

just a small observation, when were you the last time in Paris... great city ? perhaps 30 years ago; right now I did not want to walk the city at night unlike Munich, dont know if there is any difference betwen Paris and Marseille
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:53 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

If he moves to PSG then the rumors that the English media made about his lack of ambition are true. It would be a massive final paycheck for him but he will never win another CL with a move like that.
Ridiculous. PSG have a bigger chance of winning the CL by the time he retires than almost every other club.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:55 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="Firefox1234"] Can't see tweet? Click here!

Ridiculous. PSG have a bigger chance of winning the CL by the time he retires than almost every other club.[/quote]Based on what ? All the last 16 and quarter final games they bottled since 2013 ?

PSG have Neymar, Mbappe and Verratti. Rest of the team have nothing special.

Bernat and Kehrer are their fullback starter there.
Coman

National Flag:
France

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:14 pm

A front four of Icardi, Mbappe, Neymar and Di Maria already makes them better than almost anyone, with very few exceptions. Then we are assuming Thiago is joining them to strengthen their midfield. Their GKs are good and the CBs, while not the best in the world (neither are ours) are solid. Their fullbacks are the weak link, as you pointed out. That doesn’t change the fact that there are at most only 4 or 5 clubs with better quality at the moment, few of which have the spending capacity they do. I’m sure we’ll see a PSG victory soon enough.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jorge » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:39 pm

aaaaaa wrote:
just a small observation, when were you the last time in Paris... great city ? perhaps 30 years ago; right now I did not want to walk the city at night unlike Munich, dont know if there is any difference betwen Paris and Marseille

And even smaller observation: I haven't seen many high paid millionaire footballers walking on the street, both in Munich and Paris. Maybe I was in th wrong place at the wrong time.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
Åland Islands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News