You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby BayernFL117 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:13 pm

#12 wrote:
BayernFL117 wrote:
Bentonomo wrote:Iniesta is better than him, isco is better than him, David Silva is better than him, Busquets is better than him, even Saul is better, Bayern don't need him, Spain don't need him at all.

Using that joke of a tool in your post is not exactly helping your point...
Lol
Iniesta- not better anymore
Isco- you could make that argument
Silva-definatly not better anymore and even more injury prone
Busquets-maybe but way more of a CDM
Saul-not better yet

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
BayernFL117
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:33 pm

BayernFL117 wrote:
#12 wrote:
BayernFL117 wrote:[quote="Bentonomo"]Iniesta is better than him, isco is better than him, David Silva is better than him, Busquets is better than him, even Saul is better, Bayern don't need him, Spain don't need him at all.

Lol
Saul-not better yet

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk[/quote]

Wasn’t saying you weren’t right... Plus none of them play for Bayern
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BayernFL117 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:07 pm

#12 wrote:
BayernFL117 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="BayernFL117"][quote="Bentonomo"]Iniesta is better than him, isco is better than him, David Silva is better than him, Busquets is better than him, even Saul is better, Bayern don't need him, Spain don't need him at all.

Lol
Saul-not better yet

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk[/quote]

Wasn’t saying you weren’t right... Plus none of them play for Bayern [/quote]Sorry I guess idk what the context was pertaining to those names haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
BayernFL117
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Bentonomo wrote:Iniesta is better than him, isco is better than him, David Silva is better than him, Busquets is better than him, even Saul is better, Bayern don't need him, Spain don't need him at all.

Saul is a great talent, but still he needs some years under his belt. Silva is playing in different position, Busquets - also, so they are hard to compare.

Well, Isco is better in my humble opinion, but comparison between him and Iniesta? Iniesta is one of the godfathers of the midfield, and even putting Thiago next to him is impossible.

What I'm talking about?

Iniesta gets the ball, he stops, looks at his teammates and the players from the other team.
He has 2 or 3 solutions and he is trying to pick the best one which will create some chance for his team in the end.
He rarely makes backpasses to a CB. And even his sideway passes are still making his teammates to run forward.

On the other hand, Thiago "needs" someone else around him who will help him and he can't carry a burden of creation alone on his shoulders.

Also, look how many backpasses he has, or how many times he asks for the ball. He gets it and pass it back to the same player with a first touch pass, which here is called controlling the midfield.
He is asking the ball only for the sake of touching the ball and not doing anything with it.

This is the biggest reason why he cannot fill his place in the midfield. Coutihno (James) is going to be the main guy who is going to lead the midfield, even looking like the LW, but the problem is that Thiago is looking more same than different with Rakitic. But this is not our problem.

The discussion about him in the forum is going to remain a lot of time after his last game for Bayern, just like about Kroos or Pep. Some people like him a lot, for some he is OK, some don't like him. Just like Kroos and Pep. It's a never ending discussion.

After all, this is my last post about him in this thread. I'm not going to reply, the only thing that I'm going to do is to post news about his future.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Lahmies » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:03 am

tflags wrote:
GoatHCW wrote:I always enjoy the arguments that Thiago is WC and Muller is crap.

Besides the 2016/17 season, when has Thiago ever been more valuable to the team than Muller?

You enjoyed the argument? Nice. Me too.

Muller.jpg

Thiago.jpg

Presenting the fluctuation of a player's market value isn't much of an argument. Doesn’t prove your point at all.
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:04 pm

We'll buy him back and keep extending him once he hits 33 and NO ONE wants to buy him... Why sell players you cannot get money for you won’t reinvest anyway?!?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:02 pm

You should head to Redcafe and see what they are saying about Thiago. Pretty much the whole forum salivating at the thought of signing Thiago.

Some highlights;

"... Would be an absolute dream buy"

"... Would be a great buy for anyone"

"... Would confortably walk in to any midfield in the world"

"... He's always been a world class midfielder, the ultimate complete midfielder and one of the best of this current generation"

Irronically enough, the only people in there (as in here) than don't value Thiago are Bayern fans. We're **** up as a fan base.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby America USA » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:07 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:You should head to Redcafe and see what they are saying about Thiago. Pretty much the whole forum salivating at the thought of signing Thiago.

Some highlights;

"... He's always been a world class midfielder, the ultimate complete midfielder and one of the best of this current generation"

Ironically enough, the only people in there (as in here) than don't value Thiago are Bayern fans. We're **** up as a fan base.

I get your point but on football forums the grass always seems to be greener on the other side. I remember fans of other teams were also creaming themselves when Bayern wanted to sell Costa.

With all that being said Kalle is **** stupid when he says we have a bloated squad. With our injury issues, Bayern can never have a squad that is too big!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

Postby Valerio » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:16 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:You should head to Redcafe and see what they are saying about Thiago. Pretty much the whole forum salivating at the thought of signing Thiago.

Some highlights;

Irronically enough, the only people in there (as in here) than don't value Thiago are Bayern fans. We're **** up as a fan base.

You should see Juve fans thinking of trading Pjanic for Thiago :D they're not as happy as MU fans
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:17 pm

America USA wrote:

Some highlights;

Ironically enough, the only people in there (as in here) than don't value Thiago are Bayern fans. We're **** up as a fan base.

I get your point but on football forums the grass always seems to be greener on the other side. I remember fans of other teams were also creaming themselves when Bayern wanted to sell Costa.

With all that being said Kalle is **** stupid when he says we have a bloated squad. With our injury issues, Bayern can never have a squad that is too big!
You're right about the grass being greener on the other side. But, still... How much Bayern fans undervalue Thiago is mindbaffling #$

PunkCapitalist

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Valerio wrote:

Some highlights;

You should see Juve fans thinking of trading Pjanic for Thiago :D they're not as happy as MU fans
Oh, the Juve fans are a bunch of weirdo contrarians. They actually think they have a WC squad (they most definitely don't).

Edit: what I mean is that Juve fans are the exact opposite of Bayern fans. While we undervalue our own players massively, they grossly overvalue theirs.

Fun folks though, I like their forum and sometimes make friendly posts over there

PunkCapitalist

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Some highlights;

Open the Barca forum then.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:30 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:

Some highlights;

Open the Barca forum then.
Nah. Why don't you provide a summary?

Keep in mind, though, that he's their former player, which can imply bias either in favor or against.

PunkCapitalist

Postby theundead » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:43 pm

Can we sell Rudy instead and buy a medical team that can actually get our players healthy?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News