You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Roonzil » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Selling our most creative deep player...sure fam.
I'm guessing y'all really enjoyed those 1-0 wins in December.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Achilles » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Roonzil wrote:Selling our most creative deep player...sure fam.

So when we do not score enough is because Thia-god is missing but when equally good opponents rape our midfield is the team that sucks?

Personally since Jupp take over, Thiago's absence doesn't seem to be such an issue unlike with Carlo
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:19 pm

Achilles wrote:

So when we do not score enough is because Thia-god is missing but when equally good opponents rape our midfield is the team that sucks?

Personally since Jupp take over, Thiago's absence doesn't seem to be such an issue unlike with Carlo

Don't put words into my mouth, thank you.

Fair enough if you enjoyed our December run. I for one would like some spark of creativity in our attack. It's been severely lacking since Thiago got injured.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby GoatHCW » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 pm

I forgot Thiago was in the lineup when we beat PSG 3-1 oh wait nevermind he wasn't... Thiago started when we lost to PSG 3-0 :coffee:

But how is this possible when he is the only creative player we have and makes the team run so much better?
GoatHCW
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:30 pm

C'mon please... it's a logical assumption with that thing you wrote, I can say the same thing for you implying that I enjoyed the games of December with 1-0 wins while I wasn't... so I didn't put words in your mouth, your welcome.

When you come up saying that we played poorly in those games because of Thiago's absence(lack of creativity) what you want me to say?
Most of those games ended up with only one goal because of our poor conversion rate,we were decent regarding creativity but we weren't ruthless in front of goal. Against BVB normally should be 3-0 in the first half and against Stuttgart we had 17 shots on goal with 3 or 4 clear cut chances before the last minute penalty of Sule. Frankfurt supposed to be the top defense in the league, quite rock solid team for the last 2 years, I can't blame them for not being super offensive.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Achilles wrote:C'mon please... it's a logical assumption with that thing you wrote, I can say the same thing for you implying that I enjoyed the games of December with 1-0 wins while I wasn't... so I didn't put words in your mouth, your welcome.

When you come up saying that we played poorly in those games because of Thiago's absence(lack of creativity) what you want me to say?
Most of those games ended up with only one goal because of our poor conversion rate,we were decent regarding creativity but we weren't ruthless in front of goal. Against BVB normally should be 3-0 in the first half and against Stuttgart we had 17 shots on goal with 3 or 4 clear cut chances before the last minute penalty of Sule. Frankfurt supposed to be the top defense in the league, quite rock solid team for the last 2 years, I can't blame them for not being super offensive.

I am saying he's one of our most creative players, and I feel like we play differently when he's not on the pitch (see my post, see the first sentence) and gave a few games as an example when we lacked a certain spark to break down a bus. I could've worded it better, my bad in that case.

I'm not talking about goals by the way, I'm talking about HOW we played. Boring. Horrible. In my opinion. I didn't enjoy any of those games. ]]

For the injury argument, yes you could argue we should cash in. But I feel he can still offer a lot, and there's a personal fondness for his style of play involved there as well. Before anyone accuses me of it, I know it's part of my argument.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Achilles wrote:Only Modric at the moment with that amount of money because of his age mostly he would come cheaper otherwise hard to find an instant upgrade but Milinkovic-Savic from Lazio, Verratti and Koke could potentially fit better overall in our midfield, equally good or bigger potential. IMO
Verratti and Koke are not moving for less than than Thiago. Verratti no chance, Koke hardly, and neither would be an improvement either. The other guy I don't know. Modric is something like 33, he's set to decline very soon.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DiegoForlan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Ok, lets sell Thiago so later we have something to cry about and blame our board.

Also when we were linked with Modrić not so long ago the whole forum went crazy about it, now you put him in the pot for a potential thiago replacement.
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Oggy121 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:41 pm

Keep calm and believe in Tolisso and Goretzka =D>
Oggy121
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:42 pm

prasun77 wrote:Ok..I have some good news for guys like you..now happy?

It's a pure joke, nobody noticed the small detail. There's no February 29 2018. :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Roonzil wrote:
Achilles wrote:

Don't put words into my mouth, thank you.

Fair enough if you enjoyed our December run. I for one would like some spark of creativity in our attack. It's been severely lacking since Thiago got injured.
To be fair there is James for that

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:54 pm

Too bad Thiago is facing the same destiny as Marco Reus, both are world-class material but because of the constant injuries they can't reach that level and perform.

Now regarding his possible departure... I hope that won't happen, though. It's not wise at all to lose one of the rarest creative players in our club, beside him, James is the only one left.

If you want to bring something new, then buy Kovačić and put him next to Goretzka. Too bad that nobody values Kovačić's talent while at Real Madrid he's just waiting for a space to open which won't happen soon because as long as Modrić can deal with the high level football and keep himself in the great shape, Kovačić won't find his place and on the other side, Kroos is an indispensable part of the team along with the mentioned Modrić. There's also Isco who is also looking for his place in the team.

Too many crosswords, but so less solutions.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby OhioFan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:25 am

Didn't anyone note this is according to Marca?
If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:37 am

MUTU wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:If we do this, 100% no doubt Uli and Kalle have to leave. This would be Manchester United level idiocy.

I too would back a 100m sale of Thiago. That's a lot of money for a player you can't rely on, or build a team around, due to the amount of time he consistently spends out injured.

I wonder who would have assisted Mandzukic and scored a defining goal in 2013 should we thought along those lines with other crucial players. :evil:

So I'm going to put it this way: The team didn't accept a 100M offer for Mueller, a less important player. Would you seriously consider they will accept one for Thiago who is, along with Neuer and in a more controversial fashion Lewandowski, a key player?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:48 am

What? Whaaaat?! Mueller is not a key player but Thiago is? Where do you get these ideas from?

Who has provided more towards Bayern, Mueller or Thiago? Really, it's a simple answer irrespective of how biased you are. Even if Thiago was by far, head and shoulders, the best football player of all time (which of course he isn't), he would still not be a key player in my books.

We are talking about 100m for Thiago. For oft-injured Thiago. That, to me, translates to around 400m if Thiago had the injury resilience of Messi/Ronaldo/Mueller. Would you accept a 400m bid for Mueller?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News