You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sven Ulreich

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Sven Ulreich

Postby Coman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:20 pm

MUTU wrote:Neuer's injury is an opportunity for Ulreich to get offered a new contract if he delivers good performances. His contract currently runs out at the end of this season, therefore he will be extra motivated now because these Neuer-less months will make or break the rest of Ulreich's career.

When you say "new contract" you mean at Bayern or not right ?

Because if he does well he will probably leave for free to a Bundesliga team ready to give him the #1 spot and good wages.

Maybe a club like Bayer Leverkusen if Leno leaves, Wolfsburg or Leipzig who knows ?
Neuer (Ulreich)
Kimmich (Rafinha) - Boateng (Süle) - Hummels (Süle) - Alaba (Rafinha)
James (Müller) - Thiago (Martinez) - Goretzka (Sanches)
Robben (Gnabry) - Lewandowski (Wagner) - Coman (Ribéry)
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Coman wrote:
MUTU wrote:Neuer's injury is an opportunity for Ulreich to get offered a new contract if he delivers good performances. His contract currently runs out at the end of this season, therefore he will be extra motivated now because these Neuer-less months will make or break the rest of Ulreich's career.

When you say "new contract" you mean at Bayern or not right ?

Because if he does well he will probably leave for free to a Bundesliga team ready to give him the #1 spot and good wages.

Maybe a club like Bayer Leverkusen if Leno leaves, Wolfsburg or Leipzig who knows ?

Doesn't really matter to be honest. If he leaves we will find a new deputy for Neuer, perhaps Fruechtl already. The most important is that he will be trying hard because the contract offers he will receive at the end of the season are highly dependent on the performances he makes while Neuer is out. Therefore I expect him to train very hard.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:49 am

I think Ulreich deserves a contract extension, unless he's looking to move to be a #1 at another club. I think with his recent performances he'd start for most Bundesliga clubs, including top clubs like Borussia Dortmund.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Jupp: "We have never spoken about signing a new goalkeeper. I have full confidence in Sven Ulreich and he has played very well. I hope we will have Neuer back after the winter break, but Sven is doing a great job.I recommend Bayern to extend Sven Ulreich's contract."
Last edited by MUTU on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Ulreich's transfer thread.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:27 pm

MUTU wrote:I think Ulreich deserves a contract extension, unless he's looking to move to be a #1 at another club. I think with his recent performances he'd start for most Bundesliga clubs, including top clubs like Borussia Dortmund.

I will go further and say that if he keeps this up he should be taken to Russia as 3rd GK. If he can replace Neuer for Bayern well, he can do so for Germany if disaster strikes.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 am

With Ulreich performing like this there is absolutely no need to sign a back up GK he is young too.

Granted this Sven will have a couple of offers from top flight clubs from Germany I suppose and if he wants to move on and play as a starter for a club that can accomplish something good then OK until summer though we have plenty of time. My main concern is Neuer's rehab and comeback I dont know if he will reach his God-like status again or soon.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:54 am

Achilles wrote:With Ulreich performing like this there is absolutely no need to sign a back up GK he is young too.

Granted this Sven will have a couple of offers from top flight clubs from Germany I suppose and if he wants to move on and play as a starter for a club that can accomplish something good then OK until summer though we have plenty of time. My main concern is Neuer's rehab and comeback I dont know if he will reach his God-like status again or soon.
I am worried for Manu as well, I am not positive of him reaching his best form...
IMO Loew has to be courageous enough to not fall into a trap come next June.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:57 am

Everyone is talking about offering Ulreich a new contract, which I agree with. Thing is, everyone is also automatically assuming that he would accept it. Quoting Achilles, "with Ulreich performing like this", which is to say I agree he's doing very well, who says he would accept a new contract from FC Bayern? If I was him, I definitely wouldn't. He could be the #1 at, say, Borussia Dortmund. And if they offer him a contract, he could sign it in 17 days' time and move on a free transfer at the end of the season. That would be a smart move for someone who's a candidate for the FIFA World Cup squad of the holy grail of goalkeepers, Germany.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:34 am

MUTU wrote:Everyone is talking about offering Ulreich a new contract, which I agree with. Thing is, everyone is also automatically assuming that he would accept it. Quoting Achilles, "with Ulreich performing like this", which is to say I agree he's doing very well, who says he would accept a new contract from FC Bayern? If I was him, I definitely wouldn't. He could be the #1 at, say, Borussia Dortmund. And if they offer him a contract, he could sign it in 17 days' time and move on a free transfer at the end of the season. That would be a smart move for someone who's a candidate for the FIFA World Cup squad of the holy grail of goalkeepers, Germany.

If I were him I would wait until the new coach is known. It's become common for top clubs to have 2 great GKs. If he has an agreement for more playing time (for example Pokal games) then it's probably more beneficial for him to be a Bayern player. What he'll want to avoid is being in the situation he was in before Neuer got injured.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:37 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:Everyone is talking about offering Ulreich a new contract, which I agree with. Thing is, everyone is also automatically assuming that he would accept it. Quoting Achilles, "with Ulreich performing like this", which is to say I agree he's doing very well, who says he would accept a new contract from FC Bayern? If I was him, I definitely wouldn't. He could be the #1 at, say, Borussia Dortmund. And if they offer him a contract, he could sign it in 17 days' time and move on a free transfer at the end of the season. That would be a smart move for someone who's a candidate for the FIFA World Cup squad of the holy grail of goalkeepers, Germany.

If I were him I would wait until the new coach is known. It's become common for top clubs to have 2 great GKs. If he has an agreement for more playing time (for example Pokal games) then it's probably more beneficial for him to be a Bayern player. What he'll want to avoid is being in the situation he was in before Neuer got injured.

Let's say you were NOT a Bayern supporter. Would you rather play Pokal matches for Bayern or play in all matches for BVB?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:11 pm

you forgot his first games he was like a blind pidgeon. if be dont want to be with bayern I am sure there are a lot of interest from others.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:12 pm

If BVB are interested, that is probably a better option. But if it's a smaller BL club, he might have a better chance of getting noticed by a big foreign club at Bayern.

There's also the Neuer factor to consider, which is not all negative. Ulreich can still learn a lot from him.

Then of course there's the money/glory question, but I don't tend to support players who are willing to never play just to earn more money/win titles.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:you forgot his first games he was like a blind pidgeon. if be dont want to be with bayern I am sure there are a lot of interest from others.

What do you expect when he barely played at all since he joined us and with the non-existent defence we had under Ancelotti? When we re-signed Jupp and Starke I was hoping Starke would replace him but with regular playing time Ulreich has shown us he is great. He is not close to Neuer's level, obviously, but he is a good enough backup to not make us miss Neuer too much.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If BVB are interested, that is probably a better option. But if it's a smaller BL club, he might have a better chance of getting noticed by a big foreign club at Bayern.

There's also the Neuer factor to consider, which is not all negative. Ulreich can still learn a lot from him.

Then of course there's the money/glory question, but I don't tend to support players who are willing to never play just to earn more money/win titles.

Smaller club... Like Gladbach (Ter Stegen to Barcelona), Stuttgart (Karius to Liverpool) or Frankfurt (Trapp to PSG)?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:35 pm

MUTU wrote:Smaller club... Like Gladbach (Ter Stegen to Barcelona), Stuttgart (Karius to Liverpool) or Frankfurt (Trapp to PSG)?

Karius moved from MAINZ to Liverpool
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News