You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Stevan Jovetić

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Stevan Jovetić

Postby Element » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:21 am

Bayern are interested in Jovetic according to this link http://www.les-transferts.com/ligue-1/l ... r-lol.html

I Know that it is highly unrealistic ,but worth posting
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Stevan Jovetic

Postby MrLinky » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Hmmm, with all those attackers and offensive players LvG currently has in his disposition, pretty much any rumour linking us with an offensive type of player is unrealistic.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby alex84 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:13 pm

IMO this guy is a lil' bit overrated...
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Very unrealisitc.. But i think this guy has a huge talent!
But we too have good attackers in Muller who can grow very well!
So, this is unrealistic and waste of money!
BTW, i am soo happy to hear that bayern are gonna be the richest club in the world... It seems Uli wants to pay the debts to own the allianz arena and then only the remaining sum will go into our transfer kitty(the 100 million we could get from Audi!)!
Hope we make drastic changes in the squad to make it world class!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby shileno » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 pm

We have Muller who is 782858247356times better..
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 pm

shileno wrote:We have Muller who is 782858247356times better..

U Got that Right

Especially the number :lol:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Lol XD

Hope we can stick with Muller forever. This guy will be our top striker in a couple of years.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:20 am

shileno wrote:Hope we can stick with Muller forever. This guy will be our top striker in a couple of years.

Some people in Germany said that Muller should go with Germany to 2010 World cup (even effenberg said that)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Element wrote:Some people in Germany said that Muller should go with Germany to 2010 World cup (even effenberg said that)

Which is wat is gonna happen if he performs like this for the full season!
shileno wrote:We have Muller who is 782858247356times better..

Well said statistically, Element! :lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby shileno » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Which are the current strikers of Germany? Klose, Gomez and Podolski? If yes, Muller MUST go :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby alex84 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm

shileno wrote:Hope we can stick with Muller forever. This guy will be our top striker in a couple of years.

I hope he will...
He is Bavarian and I'm sure that he loves FCB more than others (I mean non-Bavaria borns and foreigners)
MULLER 4EVER
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:57 pm

alex84 wrote:I hope he will...
He is Bavarian and I'm sure that he loves FCB more than others (I mean non-Bavaria borns and foreigners)
MULLER 4EVER

COMPLETELY! :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:58 pm

guys... plz remember hes far from world class eh... hes performed well for 2-3 weeks but has to be consistent all season
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MrLinky » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 pm

The agent of Fiorentina's rising star Stevan Jovetic has dismissed talk of his client being the subject of bids from several major clubs.

The 19-year-old Montenegro international is rumoured to be attracting interest from the likes of Chelsea, AC Milan and Bayern Munich, but agent Fali Ramadani is cool about such rumours.

He told Firenzeviola: "We have never looked around. Neither Chelsea nor any other European club have submitted a bid for Stevan.

"The player has a long contract with Fiorentina, and will only evaluate any potential transfers next summer."

http://www.football.co.uk/fiorentina/jovetic_links_played_down_293291.shtml
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:54 pm

MrLinky wrote:The agent of Fiorentina's rising star Stevan Jovetic has dismissed talk of his client being the subject of bids from several major clubs.

The 19-year-old Montenegro international is rumoured to be attracting interest from the likes of Chelsea, AC Milan and Bayern Munich, but agent Fali Ramadani is cool about such rumours.

He told Firenzeviola: "We have never looked around. Neither Chelsea nor any other European club have submitted a bid for Stevan.

"The player has a long contract with Fiorentina, and will only evaluate any potential transfers next summer."

http://www.football.co.uk/fiorentina/jo ... 3291.shtml

Done then! Please close the topic, Mutu or mackoy!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News