You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sergiño Dest [Sergiño Gianni Dest]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Sergiño Dest [Sergiño Gianni Dest]

Postby #12 » Mon May 25, 2020 7:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Just get the superior Hakimi
The one that said he would return to RM yesterday?

I won’t start just yet - even though I was right in the past - but it’s starting to look a lot like another disappointing window...
Truth be told I’m happy enough with just Sané.
You serious?

Another summer with a panic buy and 2-3 loans and a postponed remodeling, while KHR tells us in deep shit mid-Hinrunde how well the upheaval went...

And you WANT this shit?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Mon May 25, 2020 8:27 pm

Min wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Another Brazzo masterclass:

Bayern oder Barca? Dest sendet klares Signal [source]

In addition to talks with the Bayern bosses, Dest is said to have already been on site at the Allianz Arena and watched a match of the Munich team.
However, his decision to switch to FC Barcelona in the summer had already been made at the time of his visit to Munich, reports "Sport".

According to "Sky", FC Bayern has tried everything in the last few days to change Dest's mind and has even submitted an offer to Ajax. The contract will probably be awarded to FC Barcelona after all. Spanish media have been reporting for weeks about an imminent agreement with Barca. Between the German record champion and Barca there is said to have been a bang behind the scenes in the recent past due to the interest in Dest. Allegedly, the Bavarian bosses were already firmly convinced of a deal, until FC Barcelona intervened in the negotiations out.

Another middle finger in front of the face of Salihamidzic

Dest loses with Barcelona move.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 25, 2020 10:04 pm

#12 wrote:You serious?

Another summer with a panic buy and 2-3 loans and a postponed remodeling, while KHR tells us in deep shit mid-Hinrunde how well the upheaval went...

And you WANT this shit?

If we get Sané and don’t sell Coman/Boateng I don’t really see any weaknesses in the squad. There will still be room for improvement, and I do hope to see several more transfers, but anything else is a bonus.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon May 25, 2020 10:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

And you WANT this shit?

If we get Sané and don’t sell Coman/Boateng I don’t really see any weaknesses in the squad. There will still be room for improvement, and I do hope to see several more transfers, but anything else is a bonus.
Wooot? Boateng is done... Just wait fir tomorrow...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Wed May 27, 2020 6:32 am

And to think this was supposed to be an easy, cheap transfer. SMH.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed May 27, 2020 10:33 am

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

And you WANT this shit?

Still waiting.... :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="#12"]You serious?

And you WANT this shit?

Still waiting.... :)[/quote]Yeah that did not age well...

Gotta say though I wasn’t expecting him to completely bottle it though, just to be struggling... He also had a Boafart (penalty), but yes, great match yesterday
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sun May 31, 2020 11:02 pm

Sergino Dest to Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich are prioritising two moves this summer: They want Leroy Sane in attack and also a new right-back. For the latter, sources told B/R that Sergino Dest is their prime target.

Dest, 19, has emerged as one of Ajax's top assets over the past year, and the possibility of a switch to Germany is something his camp are taking seriously. Sources previously indicated that Barcelona would be the dream move for Dest. They are interested, but they do not have the capacity to make a move because of cash-flow issues.

It leaves Bayern in the driving seat to strike a deal, but Ajax hope to hold them off until 2021, as they feel more of an obligation to let Donny van de Beek, Nicolas Tagliafico and Andre Onana leave this year. The prospect of losing both full-backs and their goalkeeper is not something they want to contemplate.
Bayern are expected to test their resolve, though. So if Dest is to get a move, expect an offer in the region of €25 million to be necessary.

Source : https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/ ... ssion=true @DeanJonesBR on Twitter.
FC Bayern 2020/21 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Süle (Kouassi) Alaba (Hernandez) Davies (Hernandez) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Goretzka) - Gnabry (Coman) Müller (Cuisance) Sané (Perisic) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby aaaaaa » Sun May 31, 2020 11:11 pm

" B/R understands Werner has already turned down the opportunity to join Bayern Munich in order to focus on his ultimate move."

ha ha
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:42 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:24 am

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:36 am

Jesus Christ, we are such cheapskates towards everyone, even Ajax and players like Dest. 25-30 million € for him really is a big money, but I would risk.
Just imagine chasing Achraf... man, we wouldn't think about paying 50 million for a RB and surely not 60. :D
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:48 am

If we could get the loan it would be great because for all we know Pavard will turn out to be superior, but yeah, better spend than miss out on him altogether.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:20 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If we could get the loan it would be great because for all we know Pavard will turn out to be superior, but yeah, better spend than miss out on him altogether.

Does anyone really think Pavard will be ever good enough at RB? I think he regularly has quite dreadful showings that often go unpunished at the Bundesliga level but have the potential to cost us dearly in the Champions League.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Min » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:45 am

Fénix wrote:Jesus Christ, we are such cheapskates towards everyone, even Ajax and players like Dest. 25-30 million € for him really is a big money, but I would risk.
Just imagine chasing Achraf... man, we wouldn't think about paying 50 million for a RB and surely not 60. :D

Wow! I was semi kidding calling Bayern 'poor club' few times but now I see they really struggle financially. Things are getting serious. 'The most financially stable club in Europe' can not afford to pay 30 mln in one go? Does it sound correct?
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News