You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sergiño Dest [Sergiño Gianni Dest]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Sergiño Dest [Sergiño Gianni Dest]

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:11 pm

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Jorge » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:45 pm

They a kind of look like each other
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:58 pm

Sergiño Dest’s move to Bayern seemed inevitable but it is now in doubt. Ajax now want to keep Dest this summer and no longer expect a mass exodus due to the effects of the corona crisis. Ziyech is set to leave, and only Tagliafico and Onana are expected to follow him [@VI_nl]
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby vtotheinay » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:05 pm

20m would be lovely

Can't see tweet? Click here!
vtotheinay
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:12 am

I think this is going to be a key acquisition. We are still sticking to our philosophy of heavy dependence on wingers and full backs for attacking and first with Davies and now with Dest, we should have that covered.

It also seems like we are going "all-in" in todays number one attribute in the game, that's pace and acceleration. Coman, Gnabry, Davies, Dest, Potentially Sane/Havertz/Werner. Even Lewandowski has a rock solid speed for such a large number 9.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:52 am

On YT videos he looks like the "RB Marcelo" very technical, speedy, crosses and fast just what we need if he can be solid on the defensive end he'll be a catch however as I always do when I get pumped up for a new player on YT videos, I watch the Douglas Costa highlights from Bayern to got my feet back to earth, a very good tactic that works fine, I suggest to all of you to do the same :lol:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:I think this is going to be a key acquisition. We are still sticking to our philosophy of heavy dependence on wingers and full backs for attacking and first with Davies and now with Dest, we should have that covered.

It also seems like we are going "all-in" in todays number one attribute in the game, that's pace and acceleration. Coman, Gnabry, Davies, Dest, Potentially Sane/Havertz/Werner. Even Lewandowski has a rock solid speed for such a large number 9.

Agree with everything except for Havertz. He's got everything else, but not a pace and good acceleration. This doesn't mean that he is a bad player, his style is not requiring him to sprint like madman.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:I think this is going to be a key acquisition. We are still sticking to our philosophy of heavy dependence on wingers and full backs for attacking and first with Davies and now with Dest, we should have that covered.

I think ever since we signed Robbery this has become Bayern's primary concern in the attacking positions, which is good to see because it means we will always be lethal on the counter and can comfortable play open games in those fixtures versus big clubs.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby aterford » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:27 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:

Agree with everything except for Havertz. He's got everything else, but not a pace and good acceleration. This doesn't mean that he is a bad player, his style is not requiring him to sprint like madman.

I don't know, his game is not predicated on it, but Havertz is crazy fast when need be. Right around this time last year he had been clocked at being the fastest player in the whole league, 35+ km/h (I think Hakimi passed him a couple of weeks after at ~36km/h), for the 18/19 season on the whole he was recorded as 4th fastest player in league overall. On the whole he's sprinting about as quick as Coman can.

Take it from his former teammate: "And what you don't realize when you see him is how fast he is. You wouldn't believe someone that size would be so fast, so quick. But he is. He's good at passing and good at scoring. He has all the tools." (Brandt)
or Nagelsmann: "That you can play the game like Xavi or Iniesta, and you're also one of the fastest players in the Bundesliga...You don't see that. "Sometimes you have the feeling that Kai Havertz isn't on the pitch. He's clever. He moves to empty spaces, so you cannot mark him one-on-one. He disappears. He's out somewhere in free space. Then he moves very fast and suddenly, he has the ball."

Like you said, his style doesn't necessarily require it all the time (esp. much of this season as he's played in a deeper role) but if anything that just speaks to more versatility: move him further up the pitch and he will be one of the fastest on the pitch, no problem.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:34 pm

Yeah, they are right - I really don't see this in his game. I'm sure he can be fast when he wants to be, but I'm also sure that this is not happening often.

Against Dortmund he was moving like Eddy Curry on half of the counter attacks (if you're into NBA, you know what I'm talking about) - I prefer to admire his passing instead of his speed, when he wants to run.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:29 pm

Eddy Curry! Bro, you don't have to do him like that :lol: :lol:
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:26 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 06, 2020 10:00 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:17 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fénix » Thu May 14, 2020 11:27 am

This guy should be our starting RB next season.
In case we sign Dest, there's no other option but to be consistent with him and give him starting 11 spot since with young players you can't put them to compete with formed and experienced folks. What we did with Sanches in 3 years was idiotic and with no vision at all.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News