You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rodrygo [Rodrygo Silva de Goes]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Rodrygo [Rodrygo Silva de Goes]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:35 am

I'm all for paying 50m for him, I don't really care about inflated price, if there are no better / more promising players we can get for the same price. I've already mentioned De Ligt. We might even be able to get Martial for that.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Rodrygo [Rodrygo Silva de Goes]

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Santos president and his agent said yesterday his transfer to Madrid is 99.9% done and he’s joining them in June 2019. Close this thread
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:50 pm

I think Uli and Kalle will never sign a young (16-20 y old) Brazilian from the Brazilian league ever again. The whole Breno saga is still fresh. Plus 95% of these Brazilian kids would always sign for Real or Barca if their interested.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby bbenno » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:51 pm

I just don’t get why Real needs two Brazilian left wingers on top of Asensio.
Isn’t it a bit overkill to pick up two kids with the same age, for the same position, and both at 45-50m
I guess Real has a lot saved in the bank the last couple of transfer windows and thinks, if they wanma get the next Neymar, this is how its done in the long run...?

And BTW knowing our board, our offer was probably something like 15-20m... :roll:
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:08 pm

bbenno wrote:I just don’t get why Real needs two Brazilian left wingers on top of Asensio.
Isn’t it a bit overkill to pick up two kids with the same age, for the same position, and both at 45-50m
I guess Real has a lot saved in the bank the last couple of transfer windows and thinks, if they wanma get the next Neymar, this is how its done in the long run...?

And BTW knowing our board, our offer was probably something like 15-20m... :roll:

It’s called maintaining success... Ask Uli how
that went 2001... Or 2013...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:48 pm

gumboduncan wrote:I think Uli and Kalle will never sign a young (16-20 y old) Brazilian from the Brazilian league ever again. The whole Breno saga is still fresh. Plus 95% of these Brazilian kids would always sign for Real or Barca if their interested.

That's a pretty stupid way to go about it after Neymar but wouldn't surprise me if it's their reasoning.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

And just like that, Real buy 2 of the 3 best young brazilians. They paid 45 for Jr last year, it's 50M for Rodrygo now.

While we're buying players for our second team. For **** sake.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:04 pm

Keep calm and extend Robbery
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:34 pm

TBH I've got no beef with us not signing kids like that. When Madrid signed Vinicius Jr, he had played 17 minutes at the senior level in Brazil. SEVENTEEN MINUTES. Similar with this kid, who's only appeared in like a dozen matches.
I think back to a guy like Gabigol - who had a FAR more impressive resume and was WAY more hyped up than either of these kids could hope to be...at the age of 17 he was already a regular starter for Santos. And yet he was a huge flop. I'm all for us spending more money on promising players, but throwing out €100m for two guys who've played half-a-season's worth is kinda nuts to me
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby Thorthewarrior » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:50 pm

aterford wrote:TBH I've got no beef with us not signing kids like that. When Madrid signed Vinicius Jr, he had played 17 minutes at the senior level in Brazil. SEVENTEEN MINUTES. Similar with this kid, who's only appeared in like a dozen matches.
I think back to a guy like Gabigol - who had a FAR more impressive resume and was WAY more hyped up than either of these kids could hope to be...at the age of 17 he was already a regular starter for Santos. And yet he was a huge flop. I'm all for us spending more money on promising players, but throwing out €100m for two guys who've played half-a-season's worth is kinda nuts to me

both are much more talented than Gabigol

They have a real roster rejuvenation plan, I would gladly change our managers with theirs, now we can extend Robbery contracts until 2021
Thorthewarrior
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Thorthewarrior wrote:
(name of the current "next Neymar") are much more talented than (name of the last "next Neymar")

You can plug in whichever names are relevant at the time and this will still be accurate.

TBH this is how it always goes. The current hot commodity always gets viewed in a more positive light than the last hyped-up guy to flop. In all likelihood, at least one of Rodrygo and Vinicius Jr will flop. Truthfully, it's probably more likely that both do. And a few years from now another talented young player will come along...and somebody will compare them to Rodrygo or Vinicius Jr....and somebody will still be here saying "Yes but he is more talented than they were".
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby Thorthewarrior » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:24 pm

aterford wrote:
Thorthewarrior wrote:
(name of the current "next Neymar") are much more talented than (name of the last "next Neymar")

You can plug in whichever names are relevant at the time and this will still be accurate.

TBH this is how it always goes. The current hot commodity always gets viewed in a more positive light than the last hyped-up guy to flop. In all likelihood, at least one of Rodrygo and Vinicius Jr will flop. Truthfully, it's probably more likely that both do. And a few years from now another talented young player will come along...and somebody will compare them to Rodrygo or Vinicius Jr....and somebody will still be here saying "Yes but he is more talented than they were".

I have seen Brazilian players for 20 years and usually I realize when they have something more than the others, as I believed in gabriel jesus and I had also written here I am convinced that Vinicious , Rodrygo and Paqueta can make a good career, in any case Gabigol is also finished to play for Inter the team burns talents by definition
Thorthewarrior
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:28 pm

aterford wrote:TBH I've got no beef with us not signing kids like that. When Madrid signed Vinicius Jr, he had played 17 minutes at the senior level in Brazil. SEVENTEEN MINUTES. Similar with this kid, who's only appeared in like a dozen matches.

Fair enough and I kinda agree... The beef I have is we do SHIT... Actually strike that, SHIT would be a thousand times better than what we do... We are actually arrogant enough to think we have a good shot of winning the CL by not just NOT signing any wc players, but also by signing players that are FAR away from becoming wc and doubtful to EVER become wc... And on top of that they are **** injury prone...
Our few promising youths go to other teams (Wintzheimer, Benko, Dorsch...), we shit on great opportunities or deals for insane cheapness (Sané, Martial, Malcom, Bernardo, Jesus, deBruyne, Kroos...), and we never go for guys that are widely considered great talents either... We excel in every area - but we excel in shittiness!
We have a pres that believes our players will just magically become better, because our new coach, who has little more Bundesliga coaching experience than Dirk Schuster, is supposed to miraculously "teach" players around the age of 30 - who have been playing this sport for all their lives - so much new stuff, that out of thin air they all become as good as Messi and Ronaldo and are back to being 22 again, especially Robbery...
Seems legit

We will be back to hearing more of Hoeness' shit in the next few years, cause let’s face it, we’re headed so far down mediocrity would actually be desirable... So he'll be back to shitting on everyone to distract from his own incompetence...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Yeah #12 I don't really disagree with that either. I'm just saying of all the times to get mad at the board/management/club etc for not doing anything - for me this isn't one of those times. Rather spend €100m on one top established player than gamble it on two speculative talents any day of the week
(sadly it seems neither will happen)
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:47 am

aterford wrote:
Thorthewarrior wrote:

based on what, I guess you know more tha Madrid scouts; this is how you create team if you refuse to spend money like Bayern
aaaaaa
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News