You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Achilles » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:53 pm

Great! =D>
Those "tool" glasses, c'mon Robert seriously? :lol:
Whatever, the best CF in the world stays in Munich, that's enough for me. Good job!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:32 pm

fpaz wrote:For Bayern is essential to have another protagonist to play offensive leadership with Lewy, this guy would be Sané

About Müller: He is a symbol of Bayern, earning a place of alternate until his retirement, provided he reduces his salary. I don't believe Lewy's renewal will directly impact Müller

Sane - not with a busted knee. Coutinho is the more established player, maybe eventually Sane will be better than him. Heck Perisic has proven more in the past year

Mueller HAS to take a paycut. Then he can play mascot on the bench. I guess if that is how he wants to play out his career. Gotta respect Bastian for the way he went out
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:22 pm

50 goals per season is enough for me. :P
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Achilles » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am

If Coutinho plays according to his usual standards then 50 for Lewy is very likely to happen!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:12 pm

Achilles wrote:If Coutinho plays according to his usual standards then 50 for Lewy is very likely to happen!

You make it sound like Coutinho has a lot more assists than Mueller. The reality is that Mueller consistently nets around 4x the amount of assists as Coutinho. If Lewandowski is to score more just because he has Coutinho, then Coutinho needs to do leaps and bounds more than he did in all his career including his Liverpool prime.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby r10 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Achilles wrote:50 for Lewy is very likely to happen
Let 40 be enough =D>
RL9 negotiated pay rise from 15M to 20M.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby r10 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:56 am

r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Achilles » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:54 pm

MUTU wrote:
Achilles wrote:If Coutinho plays according to his usual standards then 50 for Lewy is very likely to happen!

You make it sound like Coutinho has a lot more assists than Mueller. The reality is that Mueller consistently nets around 4x the amount of assists as Coutinho. If Lewandowski is to score more just because he has Coutinho, then Coutinho needs to do leaps and bounds more than he did in all his career including his Liverpool prime.

It's not about the assists but the system functioning to the maximum around the striker. Coutinho has the vision, the through ball and by 1v1 can split the defenses so he can -key- pass to the overlapping fullbacks who can set it for Lewy to score etc
Muller is an ex-player, Coutinho just had an average year for HIS standards 33 in total goals & assists is not THAT bad.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News