You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu May 16, 2019 6:46 am

Sell for 70m and spend 120m for Griezmann. Not gonna happen.. I bet that he's going to play until the age of 37 with Bayern.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby gonzo » Thu May 16, 2019 7:38 am

Lewa is going nowhere ! Bayern knows that well ... but for the other part I agree with you ...why we didnt try to sign players like Jovic and Dybala is beyond me ...we need such kind of player ...
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ztoth » Thu May 16, 2019 7:50 am

We should extend till 2024.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby DRvad14 » Thu May 16, 2019 11:51 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aterford » Thu May 16, 2019 5:15 pm

I think 2023 would be doable but no further - and we should really be looking in earnest for a replacement by 2020, 2021 at the latest. Arp feels like a bit of a prayer and even though we've got guys like Zirkzee performing well I doubt they get much of a serious look any time soon. Anyways, he'll be 34 at the end of the 2023 season, which is pushing it a bit I think, but for someone in his physical condition I suspect he'll still be playing at a high level then, I kinda anticipate him having an Ibra-like longevity TBH. I'd love to secure Jovic but seems too soon I think...so I'm okay with missing on someone like Dybala, Griezmann (who we should add is only 2.5 years younger than Lewy at the end of the day) but in a year or two we really need to be SERIOUSLY looking for a top quality (i.e. player who could walk in to the starting XI), not just a 'project' or whatnot.
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:21 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Sell for 70m and spend 120m for Griezmann. Not gonna happen.. I bet that he's going to play until the age of 37 with Bayern.

Griezmann's not a lone striker.
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gonzo » Thu May 16, 2019 5:23 pm

aterford wrote:I think 2023 would be doable but no further - and we should really be looking in earnest for a replacement by 2020, 2021 at the latest. Arp feels like a bit of a prayer and even though we've got guys like Zirkzee performing well I doubt they get much of a serious look any time soon. Anyways, he'll be 34 at the end of the 2023 season, which is pushing it a bit I think, but for someone in his physical condition I suspect he'll still be playing at a high level then, I kinda anticipate him having an Ibra-like longevity TBH. I'd love to secure Jovic but seems too soon I think...so I'm okay with missing on someone like Dybala, Griezmann (who we should add is only 2.5 years younger than Lewy at the end of the day) but in a year or two we really need to be SERIOUSLY looking for a top quality (i.e. player who could walk in to the starting XI), not just a 'project' or whatnot.

we need now top quality not in a year or two ... what so GOOD about missing on Grizzmann and Dybala !?!?! and Pepe , and De LIGT ...And Sane .and so on ...the transfer business has NOT been good so far at all ... we bought only 2 defenders ...which isn;t enough
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:26 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
#12 wrote:

Gosh this club is so ridiculous!

Only a one year extension but we made no attempt for Jovic? That makes zero sense, therefore it’s completely believable.

Yes, and that’s what I meant...
We miss out on Jovic for ONE year - that might not even happen as it stands...
I already see us fielding Werner as striker
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Thu May 16, 2019 6:56 pm

gonzo wrote:
aterford wrote:I think 2023 would be doable but no further - and we should really be looking in earnest for a replacement by 2020, 2021 at the latest. Arp feels like a bit of a prayer and even though we've got guys like Zirkzee performing well I doubt they get much of a serious look any time soon. Anyways, he'll be 34 at the end of the 2023 season, which is pushing it a bit I think, but for someone in his physical condition I suspect he'll still be playing at a high level then, I kinda anticipate him having an Ibra-like longevity TBH. I'd love to secure Jovic but seems too soon I think...so I'm okay with missing on someone like Dybala, Griezmann (who we should add is only 2.5 years younger than Lewy at the end of the day) but in a year or two we really need to be SERIOUSLY looking for a top quality (i.e. player who could walk in to the starting XI), not just a 'project' or whatnot.

we need now top quality not in a year or two ... what so GOOD about missing on Grizzmann and Dybala !?!?! and Pepe , and De LIGT ...And Sane .and so on ...the transfer business has NOT been good so far at all ... we bought only 2 defenders ...which isn;t enough

For a Lewy replacement? Replacing Lewandowski with Dybala or Griezmann today would be a downgrade. Not sure what Pepe, de Ligt, and Sane have to do at all with a Lewandowski extension or new striker signing....try and stay on-topic.
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu May 16, 2019 7:53 pm

bastos80 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Sell for 70m and spend 120m for Griezmann. Not gonna happen.. I bet that he's going to play until the age of 37 with Bayern.

Griezmann's not a lone striker.

+ Werner.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby gonzo » Thu May 16, 2019 8:08 pm

aterford wrote:
gonzo wrote:

For a Lewy replacement? Replacing Lewandowski with Dybala or Griezmann today would be a downgrade. Not sure what Pepe, de Ligt, and Sane have to do at all with a Lewandowski extension or new striker signing....try and stay on-topic.

GRIZZMAN is not a central forward so he can only play as addition to a central forward ! so is Dybala ... a combination betwenn the Lewa and Dybala or GRizmamnn will be perfect ....
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 pm

With Jovic on his way to Real, best thing to do is extend Lewy's contract.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 29, 2019 12:27 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:51 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:14 am

I agree with the board.
take it or leave it ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News