You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby gumboduncan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:01 pm

And Jovic never misses a sitter? Show some respect for Lewandowski.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Borusse » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:02 pm

Sometimes I don't know how to rate Lewandowski. He carried Poland through World Cup Qualifiers practically by himself, he scored many important goals in Euro 2016 qualifiers as well. But when both tournaments came, he wasn't so great. At Bayern he has scored plenty of goals but then he failed to be the hero when he was needed the most. This is what I wrote about him in November:

Borusse wrote:He is a great goalscorer no doubt, if you look at the stats he's been absolutely brilliant. But there still is this feeling that he could have given more to Bayern in the most important clashes in Champions League. The story has repeated itself in recent years -> Lewandowski doesn't play that well in CL knock-outs, gets criticized, new season comes, he scores plenty of goals in the Bundesliga and in CL group stage, he is amazing again, best striker in the world. Then come the CL knock-outs again and he isn't showing his best yet again. His career at Bayern has been 9/10, but the cherry on top is lacking.

And it proved to be true once again unfortunately for him. Maybe he can still score a doppelpack against Dortmund next week and carry Bayern to the title but you know what I mean. :P

He's no doubt a great striker but he has some flaws. I never considered him to be weak mentally so I'm not sure why he wouldn't perform well in crucial games.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Bentonomo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:45 pm

gumboduncan wrote:And Jovic never misses a sitter? Show some respect for Lewandowski.

respect for a player who wanted to leave a year ago.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby zozon » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:45 pm

Bentonomo wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:And Jovic never misses a sitter? Show some respect for Lewandowski.

So players (and people in general) cant have a change of heart? Plus - he never even had a statement that he wants to go, it was all rumours and stuff.

Jeez, get a grip. Congrats - you just got yourself the Most stupid post for March award. Just at the last day. What a retarded way to see things.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bentonomo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:53 pm

zozon wrote:
Bentonomo wrote:

So players (and people in general) cant have a change of heart? Plus - he never even had a statement that he wants to go, it was all rumours and stuff.

Jeez, get a grip. Congrats - you just got yourself the Most stupid post for March award. Just at the last day. What a retarded way to see things.

Good to know
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:56 pm

Oh good, zozon is back! I was already worried we could have a serious adult discussion... Glad that ship has sailed now...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:21 pm

Yes, Lewandowski underachieves. Along with every other player on this roster hence why it hasn't reached the UEFA Final in over half a decade.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby r10 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:26 pm

gumboduncan wrote:I love how some posters here are so judge mental. OMG a striker misses a sitter. That must be the only time in history of football.
Come on, the Germans are shitting because RL9 is NOT fellow German. So different with Podolski and Klose...
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:07 pm

r10 wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:I love how some posters here are so judge mental. OMG a striker misses a sitter. That must be the only time in history of football.
Come on, the Germans are shitting because RL9 is NOT fellow German. So different with Podolski and Klose...

No Klose and Podolski were shit too... Unlike you we’re not that biased...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ztoth » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:52 pm

#12 wrote:
r10 wrote:

Lol, said the most biased person in this forum.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:35 pm

Ztoth wrote:
#12 wrote:
r10 wrote:[quote="gumboduncan"]I love how some posters here are so judge mental. OMG a striker misses a sitter. That must be the only time in history of football.

Lol, said the most biased person in this forum.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről[/quote]

How am I biased? Maybe I am overly critical, some say negative, whatever, but biased? Nationality is the last thing I care about in a player btw... I wanted Sané, I did not want Goretzka and I most definitely don’t want Werner... All Germans...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Anchor Town » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:11 am

#12 wrote:
How am I biased? Maybe I am overly critical, some say negative, whatever, but biased? Nationality is the last thing I care about in a player btw... I wanted Sané, I did not want Goretzka and I most definitely don’t want Werner... All Germans...

Why on earth did you not want Goretzka for free?
Anchor Town
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:22 am

Anchor Town wrote:
#12 wrote:

Cause he’s not gonna be satisfied being a bench player, neither is the media and neither is Hoeness who makes half the lineup with this joke coach anyway...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Anchor Town » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:44 am

#12 wrote:
Anchor Town wrote:
#12 wrote:

Cause he’s not gonna be satisfied being a bench player, neither is the media and neither is Hoeness who makes half the lineup with this joke coach anyway...

LeGo has played 1680 mins this season in the Bundesliga, outside of defenders only Lewandowski, Muller, and Thiago have played more than him.
Anchor Town
Getting the hang of it

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Lewandowski 19 goals 7 assists

Jovic 16 goals 5 assists

Alcacer 16 goals 0 assists

Reus 15 goals 6 assists

Poulsen 15 goals 2 assists

Haller 14 goals 9 assists

Kramaric 14 goals 3 assists

I consider Lewy as the best center forward after Ronaldo. Our problem is not him, our problem is that apart from him we have no other goal scoring threat. That means Lewy has to score 1-2 goals every game or else we are screwed.

Dortmund have Reus and Alcacer (31 goals)
Frankfurt have Jovic and Haller (30 goals) and even Rebic has scored 8
Leipzig have Poulsen and Werner (27 goals)

Our second best goalscorer is James Rodriguez with 7
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News